Is 1/6 All the Democrats Have Got?

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
It seems like all the legacy media and Dems have left is 1/6. CNN, MSNBC, and all the rest are running with this stuff 24/7. Per multiple media reports the Dems intend to stretch this out as long as possible with hearings potentially aired in prime time. Further speculation is that the hearing "results" will be released just before the 2022 mid terms.

Since this is obviously the strategy it begs the question: Is this a smart move by the Dems?

Polling indicates the economy and runaway inflation are voters' primary concern, followed by Covid, huge increases in crime, and the debacle in Afghanistan and conflict with Russia and China. We know that none of the media wants to talk about the disaster that is Biden.

Meanwhile, the Dems appear to have no answers for the problems voters are actually concerned about. Instead it is January 6th, where transgender people can pee, and global warming following a distant 2nd and 3rd.

So again, should Dems make 1/6 such a major focus? Discuss. :)

(Disclaimer: I posted this earlier and the thread got nuked. I have no idea why as it violates no rules and asks a very legitimate question that has not been posted elsewhere. I asked for an explanation twice and received none, so I am reposting.)

It seems like all the legacy media and Dems have left is 1/6. CNN, MSNBC, and all the rest are running with this stuff 24/7. Per multiple media reports the Dems intend to stretch this out as long as possible with hearings potentially aired in prime time. Further speculation is that the hearing "results" will be released just before the 2022 mid terms.

Since this is obviously the strategy it begs the question: Is this a smart move by the Dems?

Polling indicates the economy and runaway inflation are voters' primary concern, followed by Covid, huge increases in crime, and the debacle in Afghanistan and conflict with Russia and China. We know that none of the media wants to talk about the disaster that is Biden.

Meanwhile, the Dems appear to have no answers for the problems voters are actually concerned about. Instead it is January 6th, where transgender people can pee, and global warming following a distant 2nd and 3rd.

So again, should Dems make 1/6 such a major focus? Discuss. :)

(Disclaimer: I posted this earlier and the thread got nuked. I have no idea why as it violates no rules and asks a very legitimate question that has not been posted elsewhere. I asked for an explanation twice and received none, so I am reposting.)
Oh dear.....you're embarrassed, aren't you?

It is obviously being looked at. That is almost all the Dems and legacy media are looking at. The question is is this a good strategy for the Dems going into the mid-terms?

Obviously not. The VAST majority of the country knows 1/6 was a few folks trespassing with their cameras. It's only the tiny minority of radical, America-hating leftists who got triggered by the event, and are LITERALLY SHAKING right now, while the other 97% of the country goes about their business of watching decrepit old Joe Biden destroy our country on behalf of his Chinese masters.

Republicans and other Right wingers today remind me of the story of the guy who accidently took a dump in his date's car. Totally embarrassed in the moment, he vowed he'd help pay for the clean up. After his date got the car cleaned, he ghosted her. So she called him out in front of friends and social media...AND HE GOT PISSED (and embarrassed) that everyone knew he couldn't con-troll his bowel movement in her car. So, of course, it was now ALL HER FAULT!

WelfareQueen
I'd say not. Most people aren't interested in 1/6.

They are interested in high gas prices, empty shelves at the grocery store, another million illegals which cost us billions each year, the mess at the border, rising inflation and the Chines virus.

I'd bet no one is worried about 1/6 but it seems to be the only card the Dems have in their deck.

No one was charged with insurrection. Most were charged with trespassing. The FBI investigated and found no signs of insurrection or a coup attempt yet the Dems can't let 1/6 go. Seems to be the only bright shinny object in their deck.

What a waste of our tax dollars. Something the Dems are very good at.

Republicans and other Right wingers today remind me of the story of the guy who accidently took a dump in his date's car. Totally embarrassed in the moment, he vowed he'd help pay for the clean up. After his date got the car cleaned, he ghosted her. So she called him out in front of friends and social media...AND HE GOT PISSED (and embarrassed) that everyone knew he couldn't con-troll his bowel movement in her car. So, of course, it was now ALL HER FAULT!

Fascinating. So your answer is this does not help the Dems at all. :thup:

Says the one telling us to stop looking at 1/6.

You're all soiling yourselves in terror. Excellent. What, you think it's not obvious? You wouldn't be begging us to stop if you weren't.

I never said stop looking at 1/6. By all means, continue focusing on it obsessively until the November mid terms.

My guess is it will be a big winner for ya! :thup:

So long as there are Trump dupes who deny Biden won, and so long as there are Trump dupes who claim 1/6 was an Antifa/FBI false flag operation, then it will be necessary to rub their faces in the facts and the truth until it hurts.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
So long as there are Trump dupes who deny Biden won, and so long as there are Trump dupes who claim 1/6 was an Antifa/FBI false flag operation, then it will be necessary to rub their faces in the facts and the truth until it hurts.

Does it help the Dems in the mid terms? Is it a good strategy?

Forum List

Back