Is 1/6 All the Democrats Have Got?

They have racism, climate change, covid, and Jan 6th. That's pretty much all they ever say. Everytime something doesn't go there way their response is one of those 4 options.

I imagine their offices have a billboard that says "In case of criticism or bad ratings" and has papers with climate change, racism, covid and jan 6th written on them that they throw a dart at to see what their response will be.

3rd time asking you I think
First I've ever seen, but whatever.

If you were warned by NYC detectives and other law enforcement that trouble might ensue at your event.....What would common sense tell you?

Why was the staff that day guarding it so so understaffed
A good question. Did Republicans sabotage security? That's what's being investigated. Republicans are blocking all the investigations. That makes them look very guilty.

Why did Pelosi and the lead officer decline extra help more than once
Pelosi is not involved with the Capitol Police at all, so your conspiracy theory faceplants. That won't stop you from repeating it, of course.

So who told you Pelosi ran the police, and why did you fall for such a dumb lie?

Why did Schiff feel he needed to change emails from Meadows to Jordan for
What are you babbling about here, cult boi? Remember that normal people don't get fed the same idiot propaganda that you get. You need to explain your kook conspiracy theories and provide references.

Lol, and no one cares. The real attack on democracy occurred in 2020 when blm, antifa, rad libs killed, burned cities, looted, raped, destroyed private property. Jan 6 was a laugher.
So tell me you're a FOX News drone without telling me you're a FOX News drone.

FOX certainly did get a lot of mileage out of the same two fires. It terrified the mentally weak into obediance, and that was the goal.

First I've ever seen, but whatever.

A good question. Did Republicans sabotage security? That's what's being investigated. Republicans are blocking all the investigations. That makes them look very guilty.

Pelosi is not involved with the Capitol Police at all, so your conspiracy theory faceplants. That won't stop you from repeating it, of course.

So who told you Pelosi ran the police, and why did you fall for such a dumb lie?

What are you babbling about here, cult boi? Remember that normal people don't get fed the same idiot propaganda that you get. You need to explain your kook conspiracy theories and provide references.
You have no idea what is going on.....................everything a conspiracy. You've been wrong from Covid to Russia Russia

FOX certainly did get a lot of mileage out of the same two fires. It terrified the mentally weak into obediance, and that was the goal.

I have no idea of what you're talking about. Enjoy your regurgitated stew from the msm. Its all filth yet you buy into it.

Let's do what the Trumptards hate most, and discuss reality.

A very solid majority of the nation agrees with the Democrats here. It's a big winning issue for Democrats to talk about.

And that's why we're talking about it. Well, just one reason. The bigger reason is that traitors and criminals need to be punished.

I do see the logic behind all the conspiracy babbling. If I had supported insurrection and treason, I'd also want people to forget about it.

Has your gaslighting worked on anyone who isn't part of the far-right-wing-authoritarian cult? Have any of the 1/6 traitors beat the rap? Has Ashli's soul been freed from the frigid 9th circle of Hell, the place where traitors end up?

No?

Well, keep trying. Good luck.

The same abuse of power as the delusional 1/6 Inquisition will come for you and yours soon. I'll be delighted. but I wont be a hypocrite. Because I abhor "abuse of power" in ANY form.

YOU OTH -- have totally situational morals. And mostly dishonesty in arguments and discussions.

A very solid majority of the nation agrees with the Democrats here. It's a big winning issue for Democrats to talk about.

And that's why we're talking about it. Well, just one reason. The bigger reason is that traitors and criminals need to be punished.

You're part of a very small hate cult, and your loony conspiracy theories will be forgotten by this time next year. Into the dustbin of history you'll go, along with your fellow loonies in the KKK, the Jim Jones cult, and Heaven's Gate.

All that poll tells ME is that Democrats are pretty uninformed. Probably BELIEVE there was a violent insurrection AIMING to take the government down by walking thru Capitol Building and taking selfies with CHillPolice.

Bet YOU and THEY dont know that the people mostly charged with TRESPASSING being held for over a year in an OFFICIALLY ROTTING jail in D.C. are NOT SUBJECT TO NORMAL LEGAL protection. They are political prisoners being held on a CONTORTED interpretation of the Patriot Act and therefore can be HELD indefinitely without bail proceedings and with virtually NO redress thru the normal means.

That's enough to TURN ME from being critical of the Capitol breach to -- HELL NO !!!

I also bet you have NO IDEA of who Ray Epps is and WHY he was ON the FBI most wanted list and then TAKEN OFF soon after. He was seen at 15 different locations on 1/6 and days prior INCITING PEOPLE to storm the Capitol Building. It's all on video. Along with the CROWDS AROUND him not taking the bait and yelling FED FED FED !!!

The same abuse of power
It's normal for guilty criminals without a defense to default to a defense that law enforcement is just out to get them. They have no other defense, so what else can they do?

Now, tell us more about this "abuse of power". With specifics this time.

One claim you brought up was that it's a "fishing expedition". Please tell us how you define what is and isn't a fishing expedition. Hopefully, you can come up with something better than "If a Democrat does it, it's a fishing expedition", which seems to be your current very morally relative standard.

The other thing you brought up was denial of bail. Of course, it's standard practice to deny bail to unrepentant violent criminals. You know, like the people you're running cover for now. The non-violent ones and the ones showing some remorse get bail.

Anyways, the investigation is being conducted in consistent with law, past precedent and good ethics. We're being consistent. Meanwhile, your standards look to be flopping around in the breeze.

All that poll tells ME is that Democrats are pretty uninformed. Probably BELIEVE there was a violent insurrection AIMING to take the government down by walking thru Capitol Building and taking selfies with CHillPolice.
If you're going to deny reality completely, what's the point in talking to you?

The rioters themselves said they were there to overthrow the election. Honest people listen to what the insurrectionists said they were trying to do. You make up an alternate universe.

I also bet you have NO IDEA of who Ray Epps i

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, ...

I rate the "EPPS WAS A FED!" conspiracy stupidity at 10 cuckoos.

Bet YOU and THEY dont know that the people mostly charged with TRESPASSING being held for over a year in an OFFICIALLY ROTTING jail in D.C. are NOT SUBJECT TO NORMAL LEGAL protection. They are political prisoners being held on a CONTORTED interpretation of the Patriot Act and therefore can be HELD indefinitely without bail proceedings and with virtually NO redress thru the normal means.

That's enough to TURN ME from being critical of the Capitol breach to -- HELL NO !!!

I also bet you have NO IDEA of who Ray Epps is and WHY he was ON the FBI most wanted list and then TAKEN OFF soon after. He was seen at 15 different locations on 1/6 and days prior INCITING PEOPLE to storm the Capitol Building. It's all on video. Along with the CROWDS AROUND him not taking the bait and yelling FED FED FED !!!

The people saying 1/6 was an insurrection are a very small, radical minority, a tiny hate cult who will be inconsequential by this time next year. Best to just ignore them.

If you're going to deny reality completely, what's the point in talking to you?

The rioters themselves said they were there to overthrow the election. Honest people listen to what the insurrectionists said they were trying to do. You make up an alternate universe.

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo, ...

I rate the "EPPS WAS A FED!" conspiracy stupidity at 10 cuckoos.

And I got those cuckoos you gave me for denying RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA and GWarming, and a dozen other things RIGHT HERE READY FOR you to eat.

So I'm done. Bookmarking this so when we FIND where Ray Epps went and WHO was putting him up to instigating people in advance of Jan 6th -- You're gonna get yet ANOTHER Cuckoo feast.

Why is the FBI NOT INTERESTED IN THE ONE GUY SEEN 15 or 20 times RILING UP A FUCKING "INSURRECTION" ---- AFTER they TAKE him OFF -- their most wanted list?

Answer that one question Squidward?

It seems like all the legacy media and Dems have left is 1/6. CNN, MSNBC, and all the rest are running with this stuff 24/7. Per multiple media reports the Dems intend to stretch this out as long as possible with hearings potentially aired in prime time. Further speculation is that the hearing "results" will be released just before the 2022 mid terms.

Since this is obviously the strategy it begs the question: Is this a smart move by the Dems?

Polling indicates the economy and runaway inflation are voters' primary concern, followed by Covid, huge increases in crime, and the debacle in Afghanistan and conflict with Russia and China. We know that none of the media wants to talk about the disaster that is Biden.

Meanwhile, the Dems appear to have no answers for the problems voters are actually concerned about. Instead it is January 6th, where transgender people can pee, and global warming following a distant 2nd and 3rd.

So again, should Dems make 1/6 such a major focus? Discuss. :)

(Disclaimer: I posted this earlier and the thread got nuked. I have no idea why as it violates no rules and asks a very legitimate question that has not been posted elsewhere. I asked for an explanation twice and received none, so I am reposting.)
Uh huh...

Record breaking employment number...
Record breaking stock market numbers...
Record breaking economic growth...
Exit from Afghanistan...
And then, of course, there's the lunatics calling themselves Republicans who will guarantee Democrats expand their grip on DC.

And I got those cuckoos you gave me for denying RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA and GWarming, and a dozen other things RIGHT EAT READY FOR you to eat.
So because we were proven right about some of your other conspiracy theories, you're going to give us even more conspiracy theories?

That's not really the threat you think it is.

Why is the FBI NOT INTERESTED IN THE ONE GUY SEEN 15 or 20 times RILING UP A FUCKING "INSURRECTION" ---- AFTER they TAKE him OFF -- their most wanted list?

Answer that one question Squidward?
Sure. You're making up a weird story again. Why did you think it was a difficult question?

It is obviously being looked at. That is almost all the Dems and legacy media are looking at. The question is is this a good strategy for the Dems going into the mid-terms?
Tying sitting Republicans to the violent attempt to overthrows the government?
Providing proof of their subversion?
Sending more than a few to SUPERMAX?

Yeah.

Difference between this and the only path available for the GOP is the Dems will be telling the truth.

Obviously not. The VAST majority of the country knows 1/6 was a few folks trespassing with their cameras. It's only the tiny minority of radical, America-hating leftists who got triggered by the event, and are LITERALLY SHAKING right now, while the other 97% of the country goes about their business of watching decrepit old Joe Biden destroy our country on behalf of his Chinese masters.
1641592417356.png

You are the only Dem to express the opinion that riding this issue for the next 10 months is a winner. At least you had the courage to give an opinion. I guess we'll all find out in November how it works out for ya. :D

Forum List

Back