IRS went after the poorest Americans.

you support the governments refusal to abide the law and secure the border but then want private americans arrested for hiring the illegals that cross the border illegally,,

now youre supporting the governments unequal selective enforcement of the tax code,,

You support the governments refusal to abide by the law and secure and enforce our employment laws.

What have I supported? Be specific. (I ask this all the time and get backtracks or no answer).
That's just it!....You're just almost as wishy-washy as that faux Freedom Party guy is.

:16 in...."you neither cold nor hot".

Don't sweat it though, I'm pro-choice because I see a certain "utility" in abortion so both "sides" hate me. ;)

That's just it!....You're just almost as wishy-washy as that faux Freedom Party guy is.

:16 in...."you neither cold nor hot".

Don't sweat it though, I'm pro-choice because I see a certain "utility" in abortion so both "sides" hate me. ;)

So I will chalk that up to another back track.

We know they didn't bother auditing Trump like they were supposed to. Trump is just a symbol of the rich being treated differently than the poor though IMO.

Despite $80 billion in new funding, the agency is living up to its reputation of hassling low-income taxpayers over rich people.​

Is this an example of what Biden meant by making the rich pay their fair share?

In 2022, the IRS Went After the Very Poorest Taxpayers
More bullshit fear mongering from the right to prevent hiring more agents.

Agents go after the wealthy, thats where the money is

how can I expect them to enforce a law when they created to problem to start with??

its the old "create the problem and then create the solution" game

Yes, both parties created the problem. I've already addressed this.

Meh, just calling balls and strikes.....Bear in mind you never win arguing with the umpire. ;)

You are utmost expert of your opinion, the problem is you can't back your opinion.

so youre telling me we should abide the laws when the law makers themselves refuse to abide the law??

what happened to lead by example??

If it's OK to support breaking the laws when the government won't enforce them, you have lost any argument against Biden.

If it's OK to support breaking the laws when the government won't enforce them, you have lost any argument against Biden.
how you figure??

and why are you singling out biden??

its not that the government wont enforce they laws,, they are breaking the laws by not enforcing,,,

and your support for the governments violation off the laws causes you to lose any argument against any government official including trump and makes this thread another of your lunatic rants,,

Yep, it's easier to shake down those without the resources to defend themselves than the guy that will throw money at a lawyer to defend himself.

All the funding in the world won't change that fact.

and dont forget youre the one that defends the government when its something you favor and attacks them when you disagree not me,,

Hmmm, well yes. LOL. I support them when they do something I agree with and not when I don't. LOL

Guilty.

Hmmm, well yes. LOL. I support them when they do something I agree with and not when I don't. LOL

Guilty.
regardless of the legality of it,,

I just have to laugh at you, in one thread youre supporting the government for violating the law and in another youre attacking them for it,,

theres a word for that,,

Fair enough......

I've been filing taxes since I was 15 (maybe 14) and have run from dirt poor to upper middle class and have yet to be audited.

I figure what with 87K new TSA IRS agents my chances have just went up.

If you are middle class or below, that is likely true.

Forum List

Back