Iran could be a month away from a nuke!

If only America followed a non-interventionist policy...if only....and if only Americans would wake up to the failed interventionist policies promoted by big government statists.

War is the health of the STATE!!! We Americans used to know this, but like most things, many Americans have been dumbed down by the State...and now love the State.

usbasesMEa-640x582.jpg

The U.S. has a military presence in 161 of 192 UN countries, and those are the ones we know about. I'd be building a nuke too if I were Iran, but the fact is they aren't.

I think we can all be sure that Iran won't be nuking Israel by Christmas.

What the report is saying is that Iran has enough centrifuges to enrich enough uranium necessary for a nuclear bomb inside of a month. It is NOT saying Iran already has such uranium. It has the capability to produce such uranium in a fairly short period.

Once the enriched uranium is acquired, you then need a bomb that works. And you need a delivery system. And you need to test it.

This is why it is critical to get Iran to submit to inspections.

Maybe in 2016 we will get a president that has the balls to do just that.

Iran is submitting to inspections now. Quit lying.

A little more than a week has passed since the Geneva Agreement was signed by the p5+1 and Iran and already we learn that there are two texts of the agreement, one released by the White House and the other by Iran, and they differ -- for example, no mention of monitoring "activities at Parchin" in the latter. “What has been released by the website of the White House as a fact sheet is a one-sided interpretation of the agreed text in Geneva and some of the explanations and words in the sheet contradict the text of the Joint Plan of Action (the title of the Iran-powers deal), and this fact sheet has unfortunately been translated and released in the name of the Geneva agreement by certain media, which is not true,” said Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Marziyeh Afkham.

As to who got the better deal, one only has to read what the Iranians are saying to get the answer:

"Enrichment, which is part of our rights, will continue. It continues today and will continue tomorrow."
-- Iran President Hassan Rouhani, November 26, 2013.

After his return from Geneva, Iran Foreign Minister, Mohammad Javad Zarif said,"Enrichment is an inseparable part of the nuclear program. None of the nuclear facilities will be shut down." He also said that, "all of our confidence-building actions and commitments are reversible, and we can undo them in a matter of a few weeks."

"After ten years, we have emerged victorious over the West. They wanted to prevent us from acquiring nuclear technology, but we have reached that point." -- Alaeddin Boroujerdi, chairman of the Iranian Parliamentary Committee for Foreign Policy and National Security, November 25, 2013.

“We have not lost anything, but we have only taken up to stop 20 percent uranium enrichment . . . t is like a tap that we turn off and if they do not fulfill their undertakings, we will turn it on again.”
-- Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) chief, Ali Akbar Salehi, November 25, 2013.

I think we can all be sure that Iran won't be nuking Israel by Christmas.

What the report is saying is that Iran has enough centrifuges to enrich enough uranium necessary for a nuclear bomb inside of a month. It is NOT saying Iran already has such uranium. It has the capability to produce such uranium in a fairly short period.

Once the enriched uranium is acquired, you then need a bomb that works. And you need a delivery system. And you need to test it.

This is why it is critical to get Iran to submit to inspections.

Maybe in 2016 we will get a president that has the balls to do just that.

No need to wait. The agreement that has been in the news lately includes inspections.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/29/world/middleeast/iran-nuclear-inspections.html?_r=0

Days after Iran struck a landmark accord with world powers on its nuclear program, the International Atomic Energy Agency announced on Thursday that Tehran had invited its inspectors to visit a heavy-water production plant linked to the deal — the first tangible step since the agreement was concluded.
I don’t doubt that this will move forward but I also don’t doubt that Iran is going to get a nuke anyway. It is simply inevitable. The best part is that the end of the world will not happen once they have it. They are not going to run out and ensure they get completely wiped of the planet after working so hard to get a nuke – the idea is asinine.

Of other import, I think that Iran is looking closely at Crimea at the moment as Ukraine agreed to give up its arsenal and look where that is getting them. For all our bluster about not wanting nations to nuke up we seem to offer HUGE incentives for them to do so.

A little more than a week has passed since the Geneva Agreement was signed by the p5+1 and Iran and already we learn that there are two texts of the agreement, one released by the White House and the other by Iran, and they differ -- for example, no mention of monitoring "activities at Parchin" in the latter. “What has been released by the website of the White House as a fact sheet is a one-sided interpretation of the agreed text in Geneva and some of the explanations and words in the sheet contradict the text of the Joint Plan of Action (the title of the Iran-powers deal), and this fact sheet has unfortunately been translated and released in the name of the Geneva agreement by certain media, which is not true,” said Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Marziyeh Afkham.

As to who got the better deal, one only has to read what the Iranians are saying to get the answer:

"Enrichment, which is part of our rights, will continue. It continues today and will continue tomorrow."
-- Iran President Hassan Rouhani, November 26, 2013.

After his return from Geneva, Iran Foreign Minister, Mohammad Javad Zarif said,"Enrichment is an inseparable part of the nuclear program. None of the nuclear facilities will be shut down." He also said that, "all of our confidence-building actions and commitments are reversible, and we can undo them in a matter of a few weeks."

"After ten years, we have emerged victorious over the West. They wanted to prevent us from acquiring nuclear technology, but we have reached that point." -- Alaeddin Boroujerdi, chairman of the Iranian Parliamentary Committee for Foreign Policy and National Security, November 25, 2013.

“We have not lost anything, but we have only taken up to stop 20 percent uranium enrichment . . . t is like a tap that we turn off and if they do not fulfill their undertakings, we will turn it on again.”
-- Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) chief, Ali Akbar Salehi, November 25, 2013.

What would you expect them to say? They are a propaganda machine and have no culpability for outright lying to their populous. They could claim that the president shipped over a few nukes himself in supplication to Iran's superiority if they really wanted - wouldn't make a stitch of it true.

I, for one, trust our government far more than I do Iran's - and that is saying something considering I don't trust our government to do anything. They do have some culpability though.

So how many months will Iran be "one month away" from getting a nuke?

Because they've been "one year away" from getting a nuke for at least a decade now. I'm just wondering when the warmongers predictions are finally gonna be right? And how many of you warmongering right wingers are gonna volunteer for military service to fight Iran if we stupidly attack them?

Happy for who? Them or the idiots who thought they were a month away a year and two months ago?

Forum List

Back