IQ Guesstimate of Rescued Folks in Houston... I Say 70-85 Tops

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Seems like only what we would call "idiots" did not move to higher ground. I also notice the MSM calls angry, ugly females with a seemingly retarded kids as a "family." Where the Daddy at you disgusting welfare parasite!

I've never had a flooding problem, so I probably would have stayed put. And, I'm a genius! No one expects a few feet of rain.

Actually, a few feet of rain wouldn't do worse than slightly flood my basement. That's not because of flood waters getting anywhere near my home, but just because the ground would be a swamp.

Seems like only what we would call "idiots" did not move to higher ground. I also notice the MSM calls angry, ugly females with a seemingly retarded kids as a "family." Where the Daddy at you disgusting welfare parasite!
Yeah, that cop drowning was the best act of a low IQ on record..

Sure! Let's move almost 6 million people. What could go wrong?

I am sure the OP would know how to move that many people out in 2 or 3 days. I wonder how many hundreds of thousands would have drowned when the interstates and freeways flooded.

Rather than being an asshole taking cheap shots at people, why don't you step up and help?

I am sure the OP would know how to move that many people out in 2 or 3 days. I wonder how many hundreds of thousands would have drowned when the interstates and freeways flooded.

Rather than being an asshole taking cheap shots at people, why don't you step up and help?
The OP should get a job as emergency coordinator manager of Houston and show us how it's done..

The OP should get a job as emergency coordinator manager of Houston and show us how it's done..

I'm sure, with his high IQ, he could emptied the city in a few hours.

Situations such as these are of such a scale; that it is less the resposibility of those in governance; and more the responsibility of individuals, and families.
In an event such as this; the emergency services, and social saftey nets themselves become paralysed, and destroyed. At that point personal responsibility has to kick in; or the consequences be suffered.

I don't support senseless death, and destruction.

I do however support and organized society, which fines idiots, and criminals for having more kids, and which keeps out Third-World riff-raffs.

It's for the best for society, there's no benefits to the path we're headed, as idiots, and criminals continuously have more kids.

Genetic defects will be the norm.

Situations such as these are of such a scale; that it is less the resposibility of those in governance; and more the responsibility of individuals, and families.
In an event such as this; the emergency services, and social saftey nets themselves become paralysed, and destroyed. At that point personal responsibility has to kick in; or the consequences be suffered.

All our EMS worked flawlessly. Sadly the police man did die needlessly. All he had to do was go home. Other then that all went awesome. The sun is out and I'm finally going to be dry and go to sleep. I lost my house over on I10 east. I wanted it to go. Likelihood put a match to it next week. Been saving to build a new one forever. Meh, every place we live has it's natural disasters. This is hurricane number 4 for me. I take it.

Forum List

Back