Iowa voters vote for Trump on Feb 1st!

If he doesn't win; its all over for him. You can't be the schoolyard bully he has been with a black eye.

Bah. He's the underdog in Iowa. If Trump wins, or Cruz only wins by a little...it's over for Cruz.

But, if Trumps wins Iowa...it's all but over.

After Iowa, Trump wins New Hampshire hands down.

Then Trump wins South Carolina.

I don't think any Republicans have lost the nomination after winning those three...

Cruz needs to win Iowa. If he doesn't, he's finished. It's the only primary he has a chance of winning at this point. If he does, it MAY energize his campaign (although I doubt it). If he loses, he's done. Trump can lose Iowa, most presidents do. He's still leading in all the other states.

Cruz needs to win Iowa. If he doesn't, he's finished. It's the only primary he has a chance of winning at this point. If he does, it MAY energize his campaign (although I doubt it). If he loses, he's done. Trump can lose Iowa, most presidents do. He's still leading in all the other states.

I wouldn't go that far. South Carolina is still quite attainable for Cruz.

If he doesn't win; its all over for him. You can't be the schoolyard bully he has been with a black eye.
LMAO! Sorry, but it doesn't work that way, loser.

It does for Trump. All he has to offer is that he call other people names and the tractor-pull/WWE fans who are his base love that sort of stuff. When you call others losers when you, yourself have just lost the only contest thus far, your act doesn't go over that well.

The barometer is working overtime. Still spending a bunch of time and energy trying to defeat a candidate you claim to want to run against...again.

We don't believe you.

We see the fear.

But keep telling us you really want to run against Trump...but spent all this time working to make sure you don't have to run against Trump. :lol:

Let me guess, It's altruism...you're just trying to help us out.

Wait, wait...no...it's sadism...you really want to lose the election...that's why you are helping. :lol:

No one is fooled.

A loss for Cruz in Iowa and New Hampshire will drag his poll numbers down in S.C.

Does Trump really need the soft piano background music to make him appear more lovable?

It does for Trump. All he has to offer is that he call other people names and the tractor-pull/WWE fans who are his base love that sort of stuff. When you call others losers when you, yourself have just lost the only contest thus far, your act doesn't go over that well.

The barometer is working overtime. Still spending a bunch of time and energy trying to defeat a candidate you claim to want to run against...again.

We don't believe you.

We see the fear.

But keep telling us you really want to run against Trump...but spent all this time working to make sure you don't have to run against Trump. :lol:

Wait, wait...no...it's sadism...you really want to lose the election...that's why you are helping. :lol:

No one is fooled.

No one should be fooled since I'm not trying to fool anyone. But a fool like yourself wouldn't know that.

A loss for Cruz in Iowa and New Hampshire will drag his poll numbers down in S.C.

A loss for Trump means he can't run around and talk about how well he is doing in the polls for hours on end. What's he going to do...talk about his policies. Doubtful.

I understand your devotion to your new messiah. Next time get one you can trust.

I disagree. Cruz's evangelical platform plays well in The Palmetto State. If he loses that primary...

Cruz is already finished. He had the spotlight without Trump there and he blew it. He said he wasn't going to insult Trump (right after he mocked him). He tried to be funny. That flopped. He came across like Kasich, making a damn speech instead of being himself. He's not gonna be the nominee.

No one should be fooled since I'm not trying to fool anyone. But a fool like yourself wouldn't know that.

Awww, must have hit way too close to home...straight to the personal attack.

That's okay...I understand. Not much else you could do.

I'll leave you to your work. But don't say I didn't warn you that you are wasting your time...everyone sees right through you.

Last edited:

We don't believe you.

We see the fear.

No one is fooled.

You're fooling yourself, you're in denial. You hate Trump, therefore you think he's going to lose. You're going to be disappointed. You'll keep maintaining your position until election night in November when he's declared the winner.

A loss for Trump means he can't run around and talk about how well he is doing in the polls for hours on end. What's he going to do...talk about his policies. Doubtful.

I understand your devotion to your new messiah. Next time get one you can trust.
Well gee stupid.
A multi billionaire
A stunning wife
A private jet
Buildings named after him.
And NOTHING to brag about huh?

WISH I had that problem.

Well gee stupid.
A multi billionaire
A stunning wife
A private jet

WISH I had that problem.
Named after him? Dumbfuck, HE NAMED THEM...

I disagree. Cruz's evangelical platform plays well in The Palmetto State. If he loses that primary...

No chance...if the polls are correct.

South Carolina 1-30.png

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - South Carolina Republican Presidential Primary

Well gee stupid.
A multi billionaire
A stunning wife
A private jet

WISH I had that problem.
How many are named after you?

You're fooling yourself, you're in denial. You hate Trump, therefore you think he's going to lose. You're going to be disappointed. You'll keep maintaining your position until election night in November when he's declared the winner.

She'd sees the writing on the wall, and she'll do anything to torpedo Trump in Iowa.

Well gee stupid.
A multi billionaire
A stunning wife
A private jet

WISH I had that problem.
He named them AFTER him. Still counts.

Forum List

Back