Iowa voters vote for Trump on Feb 1st!

LMAO! Sorry, but it doesn't work that way, loser.

It does for Trump. All he has to offer is that he call other people names and the tractor-pull/WWE fans who are his base love that sort of stuff. When you call others losers when you, yourself have just lost the only contest thus far, your act doesn't go over that well.

The barometer is working overtime. Still spending a bunch of time and energy trying to defeat a candidate you claim to want to run against...again.

We don't believe you.

We see the fear.

But keep telling us you really want to run against Trump...but spent all this time working to make sure you don't have to run against Trump. :lol:

Let me guess, It's altruism...you're just trying to help us out.

Wait, wait...no...it's sadism...you really want to lose the election...that's why you are helping. :lol:

No one is fooled.

No one should be fooled since I'm not trying to fool anyone. But a fool like yourself wouldn't know that.
You're fooling yourself, you're in denial. You hate Trump, therefore you think he's going to lose. You're going to be disappointed. You'll keep maintaining your position until election night in November when he's declared the winner.

I picked Cruz to win in Iowa so yes, I think he is going to lose.
Trump sickens me that he makes fun of people with birth defects, calls POWs losers, whole races of people "rapists" and seems to hate women he can't dominate. That he's applauded for all of the above is bewildering.

As a candidate for President, he'll be one of 2 people that can win it in our system. That worries me. Someone who takes the job only because they think it's a cool gig is more of a threat than someone like Bush who was overmatched from day one or Obama who was criminally naïve of Washington Politics for a while there. And if Hillary steps in it; Trump wins. She runs her own game; she wins. It's that simple.

I don't think he's much of a threat to beat Hillary unless Hillary really steps in it. Electoral math favors Clinton to the tune of something like 350-370 electoral votes and the further it goes on, the more that advantage will increase. Why? Because Trump will have to keep saying idiotic things to get people like you to cheer for him between slurps of malt liquor.
You illustrate in your ramblings that you don't have a clue as to what's going on with the American people. How can anyone be so wrong on so many points?

No one should be fooled since I'm not trying to fool anyone. But a fool like yourself wouldn't know that.

Awww, must have hit way too close to home...straight to the personal attack.

That's okay...I understand. Not much else you could do.

I'll leave you to your work. But don't say I didn't warn you that you are wasting your time...everyone sees right through you.

Nice to see you still think about me even at what, 2 AM Missouri time. Gee, wonder why that is....

I respect your political prowess. You see what is really going on. You recognize Trump is the biggest threat to the liberals in 2016, so you go after him hardest. You want to win. I do too.

Trump being a liberal...I find that funny. That you're a supposed conservative and have anointed him your Messiah...that's strange but then again, you'd have to have some sort of scruples and conservatives are not known for scrupulous behavior.

Speaking of scruples: You never answered the question.

What did you think of your messiah making fun of the reporter with birth defects the other day? C'mon...tell us you though it was hilarious and that you hope he does the same thing after visiting soldiers at Walter Reed when they start coming back for "kicking ISIS ass" with illnesses and PTSD....

You won't be disappointing us...just confirming what we know about you.

It does for Trump. All he has to offer is that he call other people names and the tractor-pull/WWE fans who are his base love that sort of stuff. When you call others losers when you, yourself have just lost the only contest thus far, your act doesn't go over that well.

The barometer is working overtime. Still spending a bunch of time and energy trying to defeat a candidate you claim to want to run against...again.

We don't believe you.

We see the fear.

But keep telling us you really want to run against Trump...but spent all this time working to make sure you don't have to run against Trump. :lol:

Let me guess, It's altruism...you're just trying to help us out.

Wait, wait...no...it's sadism...you really want to lose the election...that's why you are helping. :lol:

No one is fooled.

You're fooling yourself, you're in denial. You hate Trump, therefore you think he's going to lose. You're going to be disappointed. You'll keep maintaining your position until election night in November when he's declared the winner.

I picked Cruz to win in Iowa so yes, I think he is going to lose.
Trump sickens me that he makes fun of people with birth defects, calls POWs losers, whole races of people "rapists" and seems to hate women he can't dominate. That he's applauded for all of the above is bewildering.

As a candidate for President, he'll be one of 2 people that can win it in our system. That worries me. Someone who takes the job only because they think it's a cool gig is more of a threat than someone like Bush who was overmatched from day one or Obama who was criminally naïve of Washington Politics for a while there. And if Hillary steps in it; Trump wins. She runs her own game; she wins. It's that simple.

I don't think he's much of a threat to beat Hillary unless Hillary really steps in it. Electoral math favors Clinton to the tune of something like 350-370 electoral votes and the further it goes on, the more that advantage will increase. Why? Because Trump will have to keep saying idiotic things to get people like you to cheer for him between slurps of malt liquor.
You illustrate in your ramblings that you don't have a clue as to what's going on with the American people. How can anyone be so wrong on so many points?

I would ask you what states are going to flip to equal the 64...but you'll put 2 seconds of thought into it (if that much) and give a 1 sentence response.

She is not being honest S.J. She understands Trump is the biggest threat, and she says whatever she thinks will keep people from voting for him.

She's been a Hillary supporter since 2008. She wants a weaker candidate than Trump. 20,000 people come to see Trump...20 show up for Hillary.

She'll say or do anything to torpedo Trump.

I'll leave you to your work. But don't say I didn't warn you that you are wasting your time...everyone sees right through you.

Nice to see you still think about me even at what, 2 AM Missouri time. Gee, wonder why that is....

I respect your political prowess. You see what is really going on. You recognize Trump is the biggest threat to the liberals in 2016, so you go after him hardest. You want to win. I do too.

Trump being a liberal...I find that funny. That you're a supposed conservative and have anointed him your Messiah...that's strange but then again, you'd have to have some sort of scruples and conservatives are not known for scrupulous behavior.

What did you think of your messiah making fun of the reporter with birth defects the other day? C'mon...tell us you though it was hilarious and that you hope he does the same thing after visiting soldiers at Walter Reed when they start coming back for "kicking ISIS ass" with illnesses and PTSD....

He didn't make fun of anyone. I watched the Dubuque, IA press conference today, and he did the same thing with his hands. It has nothing to do with making fun of anyone.

Another liberal lie.

He didn't make fun of anyone. I watched the Dubuque, IA press conference today, and he did the same thing with his hands. It has nothing to do with making fun of anyone.

Another liberal lie.

He said'; "Have you seen this guy"...then did this dance. You're not going to pretend you don't remember...are you? I mean, c'mon...you're fooling no one.

Jackson even admits he was making fun of the guy with birth defects and we all know she's morally bankrupt.

Trump is no liberal. Neither is Hillary.

And a Hillary supporter giving a lecture to anyone on scruples...that's rich. :lol:

And a Hillary supporter giving a lecture to anyone on scruples...that's rich. :lol:

Here he is making fun of a man with birth defects.

oT41FYI.jpg

When he does the same thing to returning soldiers who he sent to "kick ISIS ass" will you laugh then too?

A simple "yes" or "yes" will suffice.

Well gee stupid.
A multi billionaire
A stunning wife
A private jet
Buildings named after him.
And NOTHING to brag about huh?

WISH I had that problem.

And you'd vote for someone because of those things?

PS: His wife isn't all that.
What has Hillary built?
What has Hillary traded for? OTHER then FIVE TERRORISTS for a Traitor?
How many jobs has Hillary started?

Goose eggs.

Served 8 years as FLOUTUS meeting dozens of world leaders
Served 6+ years as Senator
Served 4 years as SoS

Imminently qualified for the position she seeks.
1, Sleeping with the president is NOT anything that helps. Look what a blow job did for Monica.
2, NOT one bill written by Hillary let alone passed.
3, You REALLY want to talk about her SoS time? Really?

1. Meeting with world leaders, getting to know them, etc... Only helps
2. Factually incorrect. But then again honesty was never something you valued much.
3. Sure. Restored American stature across the globe; nobody threw footwear at her. It was a herculean job after Bush destroyed the credibility.
1, Trump has met and worked with world leaders for decades.
2, What bill did SHE write? Enclose link.
3, WHAT American stature? Helping FREE terrorists? Helping give Iran a nuke? Trying to use TPP to out source jobs? Helping and then LYING about dead Americans? Shipping guns to the middle east? Using the Clinton Foundation to collect bribes? Endangering national security?

Illegal guns to Mexican drug cartels? Two dead border agents? Landing under fire? Her daughter at the trade center when it fell? Supporting bringing islamic terrorists into the country? Telling Americans they must PAY for and tolerate ignorant seventh century savages?

The theft AND hiding of Supreme court documents during Watergate? Destroying the women her husband raped? Willfully defending child molesters? Using a FAKE accent when it suits her? The Mena drug cartel? Vince Foster and a whole lot of other dead people? The daughter of a islamic terrorist as her staff member?

YOU call that stature?

Almost as rich as calling Trump a conservative....:lol:

oT41FYI.jpg

When he does the same thing to returning soldiers who he sent to "kick ISIS ass" will you laugh then too?

He's not making fun of anyone. He's saying the guy is all over the place trying to rectify what he said in the article 14 years ago with what he said recently in regards to the Muslims celebrating in NJ on 9/11. It's unfortunate that the guy was handicapped. But from the clip, it is clear what Trump is talking about. And liberals jumped on it and spun it...just like you are doing.

But once again, they and you are stymied.

But there is a silver lining...if Trump wins Iowa, you'll get another shot at him in the general election. Just come up with some better lies.

Another liberal lie.

He said'; "Have you seen this guy"...then did this dance. You're not going to pretend you don't remember...are you? I mean, c'mon...you're fooling no one.

Jackson even admits he was making fun of the guy with birth defects and we all know she's morally bankrupt.
We get that you don't like him but that's not gonna change the fact that people are fed up with the status quo and are going to elect Trump. You ranting and raving about his personality isn't going to change anyone's mind.

3, WHAT American stature? Helping FREE terrorists? Helping give Iran a nuke? Trying to use TPP to out source jobs? Helping and then LYING about dead Americans? Shipping guns to the middle east? Using the Clinton Foundation to collect bribes? Endangering national security?

Illegal guns to Mexican drug cartels? Two dead border agents? Landing under fire? Her daughter at the trade center when it fell? Supporting bringing islamic terrorists into the country? Telling Americans they must PAY for and tolerate ignorant seventh century savages?

The theft AND hiding of Supreme court documents during Watergate? Destroying the women her husband raped? Willfully defending child molesters? Using a FAKE accent when it suits her? The Mena drug cartel? Vince Foster and a whole lot of other dead people? The daughter of a islamic terrorist as her staff member?

YOU call that stature?

A bunch of baseless allegations fueled by pure hate. About what I expect from someone like yourself.

But there were some other points you made.

Yes there were mistakes made as there is in every administration. Point to one that had zero failures if you would please. You can't hang those failures strictly on the SoS.
As for dead Americans, gee, terrorists in the middle east killed some Americans. I think you'd have to go back to Roosevelt to find an administration that didn't do that.

The next Administration will see mistakes made in foreign policy and dead Americans in the Middle East. And so will the one after that.

oT41FYI.jpg

oT41FYI.jpg

He's not making fun of anyone. He's saying the guy is all over the place trying to rectify what he said in the article 14 years ago with what he said recently in regards to the Muslims celebrating in NJ on 9/11. It's unfortunate that the guy was handicapped. But from the clip, it is clear what Trump is talking about.
Oh, so if he were black instead of a victim of a birth defect, Trump would be okay calling him a racial slur. See dope, he isn't contesting what he wrote with his hands flopping all around. You see that above? Here it is again...

oT41FYI.jpg

Nothing is being said about his writing or his point/counterpoint....it's simply a man making fun of a man with birth defects. And you seem to be quite proud of your Messiah.

And liberals jumped on it and spun it...just like you are doing.
It spins itself. All one has to do is look at it....

oT41FYI.jpg

But there is a silver lining...if Trump wins Iowa, you'll get another shot at him in the general election. Just come up with some better lies.

Oh, trust me, if he makes it to the General Election, Hillary's PAC will put that on the air 50,000 times in the swing states. And people in those states do not worship your new Messiah like you. There simply is no defense for it....deep down, you know this. You're fooling nobody.

YOU call that stature?

A bunch of baseless allegations fueled by pure hate. About what I expect from someone like yourself.

Yes there were mistakes made as there is in every administration. Point to one that had zero failures if you would please. You can't hang those failures strictly on the SoS.
As for dead Americans, gee, terrorists in the middle east killed some Americans. I think you'd have to go back to Roosevelt to find an administration that didn't do that.

The next Administration will see mistakes made in foreign policy and dead Americans in the Middle East. And so will the one after that.
Those four Americans are as much around her neck as Obama's.
An INNOCENT man went to prison because of HER lies. PRISON, that SHOWS the value SHE puts on truth.

I've never called him a conservative...I've called him a Republican. I've always been honest about the fact that he is not as conservative as I would like...but he's conservative enough.

I'll be happy with a president that is 65% conservative. The other 35% is made up for by not being the Establishments hand chosen pick.

I learned my lesson in 2012 when Romney said "I am the inevitable candidate." I started learning about the Blue Wall of moderate states, and how the RNC rigged the system to ensure that no true conservative made it to the general election.

So, I found a more candidate palatable in both moderate and conservative states, a candidate that wasn't in the pocket of lobbyists. A candidate that would secure the border, renegotiate our trade imbalance, fix the tax system, and balance the budget...and if he doesn't fight abortion, or reform welfare or any of the other things that aren't as conservative as I like...well, Hillary wouldn't do any of those things either. Pragmatism is a conservative trait.

tl:dr ... Better 65% of a loaf of bread with Trump than 25% with Bush, or Kasich or Christie...or, God fobid, zero percent with another Democrat.

YOU call that stature?

Those four Americans are as much around her neck as Obama's.
An INNOCENT man went to prison because of HER lies. PRISON, that SHOWS the value SHE puts on truth.

I've never called him a conservative...I've called him a Republican. I've always been honest about the fact that he is not as conservative as I would like...but he's conservative enough.

I'll be happy with a president that is 65% conservative. The other 35% is made up for by not being the Establishments hand chosen pick.

I learned my lesson in 2012 when Romney said "I am the inevitable candidate." I started learning about the Blue Wall of moderate states, and how the RNC rigged the system to ensure that no true conservative made it to the general election.

So, I found a more candidate palatable in both moderate and conservative states, a candidate that wasn't in the pocket of lobbyists. A candidate that would secure the border, renegotiate our trade imbalance, fix the tax system, and balance the budget...and if he doesn't fight abortion, or reform welfare or any of the other things that aren't as conservative as I like...well, Hillary wouldn't do any of those things either. Pragmatism is a conservative trait.

tl:dr ... Better 65% of a loaf of bread with Trump than 25% with Bush, or Kasich or Christie...or, God fobid, zero percent with another Democrat.
This thinking is why Trump wins.

oT41FYI.jpg

oT41FYI.jpg

He's not making fun of anyone. He's saying the guy is all over the place trying to rectify what he said in the article 14 years ago with what he said recently in regards to the Muslims celebrating in NJ on 9/11. It's unfortunate that the guy was handicapped. But from the clip, it is clear what Trump is talking about.
Oh, so if he were black instead of a victim of a birth defect, Trump would be okay calling him a racial slur. See dope, he isn't contesting what he wrote with his hands flopping all around. You see that above? Here it is again...

oT41FYI.jpg

Nothing is being said about his writing or his point/counterpoint....it's simply a man making fun of a man with birth defects. And you seem to be quite proud of your Messiah.

And liberals jumped on it and spun it...just like you are doing.
It spins itself. All one has to do is look at it....

oT41FYI.jpg

Oh, trust me, if he makes it to the General Election, Hillary's PAC will put that on the air 50,000 times in the swing states. And people in those states do not worship your new Messiah like you. There simply is no defense for it....deep down, you know this. You're fooling nobody.

Just because you can convince folks it's true doesn't make it any more true. Unless you'll concede that Obama is a Muslim from Kenya.

Trump just talks a lot with his hands. It was an unfortunate confluence, but I don't think Trump even knew who the the guy was or that he was handicapped.

Put go on and keep pedaling that attack...but be advised, it's gotten zero traction in the primary, because folks understand after watching the video exactly what Trump is saying.

"I have no idea who this reporter, Serge Kovalski [sic] is, what he looks like or his level of intelligence. I don't know if he is J.J. Watt or Muhammad Ali in his prime — or somebody of less athletic or physical ability. I know nothing about him other than I have great respect for the way he wrote the story, on September 18, 2001, and in particular the paragraph talking about Muslims and tailgate parties taking place in New Jersey," [Trump] tweeted.

Of his gestures, he explained, "I merely mimicked what I thought would be a flustered reporter trying to get out of a statement he made long ago. If Mr. Kovaleski is handicapped, I would not know because I do not know what he looks like. If I did know, I would definitely not say anything about his appearance.

"I have tremendous respect for people who are physically challenged and have spent tens of millions of dollars throughout buildings all over the world on making them handicapped accessible and ADA (Americans Disability Act) compliant," he continued. "With that being said, Mr. Kovaleski should not have tried to pull back from his statement. He should live with it and as a professional stand by what he said."

Donald Trump Defends Disabled Reporter Impression: "I Do Not Know What He Looks Like"

Forum List

Back