Iowa voters vote for Trump on Feb 1st!

I disagree. Cruz's evangelical platform plays well in The Palmetto State. If he loses that primary...

No chance...if the polls are correct.

View attachment 61743
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - South Carolina Republican Presidential Primary

I get it will be an uphill battle for Cruz but I place very little faith in polls.
Ah, the cry of the truly desperate. "I don't believe in the polls". I remember Walter Mondale saying that in 1984 just before his historical defeat at the hands of Ronald Reagan (our last real president)

I disagree. Cruz's evangelical platform plays well in The Palmetto State. If he loses that primary...

View attachment 61743
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - South Carolina Republican Presidential Primary

I get it will be an uphill battle for Cruz but I place very little faith in polls.

Fair enough. I don't have anything against Cruz. But I was certainly disappointed with his dirty trick mailers in Iowa. I understand it is must win for him, but there was no excuse for that...and it may well cost him at the caucuses.

And if he loses Iowa, there is very little chance that things will change in SC...Trump will have all the momentum.

View attachment 61743

Ah, the cry of the truly desperate. "I don't believe in the polls". I remember Walter Mondale saying that in 1984 just before his historical defeat at the hands of Ronald Reagan (our last real president)

And by desperate you mean prudent. The only polls that matter occur at the ballot box.

Trump is head and shoulders above the other candidates. Like him or not, he's gonna be the nominee. If the GOP establishment fuck him over at the convention and deny him the nomination after getting the majority of the votes, we'll see the end of the Republican Party and the beginning of a new one.

View attachment 61743

And by desperate you mean prudent. The only polls that matter occur at the ballot box.
Yeah, Mondale said the exact same thing.

View attachment 61743

Fair enough. I don't have anything against Cruz. But I was certainly disappointed with his dirty trick mailers in Iowa. I understand it is must win for him, but there was no excuse for that...and it may well cost him at the caucuses.

And if he loses Iowa, there is very little chance that things will change in SC...Trump will have all the momentum.

Yeah, Cruz's recent silliness with the mailers was pretty foolish. I am not counting him out yet though. Its politics. Anything can happen.

Cruz needs to win Iowa. If he doesn't, he's finished. It's the only primary he has a chance of winning at this point. If he does, it MAY energize his campaign (although I doubt it). If he loses, he's done. Trump can lose Iowa, most presidents do. He's still leading in all the other states.

I wouldn't go that far. South Carolina is still quite attainable for Cruz.
A loss for Cruz in Iowa and New Hampshire will drag his poll numbers down in S.C.

A loss for Trump means he can't run around and talk about how well he is doing in the polls for hours on end. What's he going to do...talk about his policies. Doubtful.

I understand your devotion to your new messiah. Next time get one you can trust.
Well gee stupid.
A multi billionaire
A stunning wife
A private jet
Buildings named after him.
And NOTHING to brag about huh?

WISH I had that problem.

And you'd vote for someone because of those things?

PS: His wife isn't all that.

Trump is head and shoulders above the other candidates. Like him or not, he's gonna be the nominee. If the GOP establishment fuck him over at the convention and deny him the nomination after getting the majority of the votes, we'll see the end of the Republican Party and the beginning of a new one.

We're seeing the end of it now.

Cruz needs to win Iowa. If he doesn't, he's finished. It's the only primary he has a chance of winning at this point. If he does, it MAY energize his campaign (although I doubt it). If he loses, he's done. Trump can lose Iowa, most presidents do. He's still leading in all the other states.

A loss for Cruz in Iowa and New Hampshire will drag his poll numbers down in S.C.

A loss for Trump means he can't run around and talk about how well he is doing in the polls for hours on end. What's he going to do...talk about his policies. Doubtful.

I understand your devotion to your new messiah. Next time get one you can trust.
Well gee stupid.
A multi billionaire
A stunning wife
A private jet

WISH I had that problem.

What has Hillary built?
What has Hillary traded for? OTHER then FIVE TERRORISTS for a Traitor?
How many jobs has Hillary started?

Goose eggs.

If he doesn't win; its all over for him. You can't be the schoolyard bully he has been with a black eye.
LMAO! Sorry, but it doesn't work that way, loser.

It does for Trump. All he has to offer is that he call other people names and the tractor-pull/WWE fans who are his base love that sort of stuff. When you call others losers when you, yourself have just lost the only contest thus far, your act doesn't go over that well.

The barometer is working overtime. Still spending a bunch of time and energy trying to defeat a candidate you claim to want to run against...again.

We don't believe you.

We see the fear.

But keep telling us you really want to run against Trump...but spent all this time working to make sure you don't have to run against Trump. :lol:

Let me guess, It's altruism...you're just trying to help us out.

Wait, wait...no...it's sadism...you really want to lose the election...that's why you are helping. :lol:

No one is fooled.

No one should be fooled since I'm not trying to fool anyone. But a fool like yourself wouldn't know that.
You're fooling yourself, you're in denial. You hate Trump, therefore you think he's going to lose. You're going to be disappointed. You'll keep maintaining your position until election night in November when he's declared the winner.

I picked Cruz to win in Iowa so yes, I think he is going to lose.
Trump sickens me that he makes fun of people with birth defects, calls POWs losers, whole races of people "rapists" and seems to hate women he can't dominate. That he's applauded for all of the above is bewildering.

As a candidate for President, he'll be one of 2 people that can win it in our system. That worries me. Someone who takes the job only because they think it's a cool gig is more of a threat than someone like Bush who was overmatched from day one or Obama who was criminally naïve of Washington Politics for a while there. And if Hillary steps in it; Trump wins. She runs her own game; she wins. It's that simple.

I don't think he's much of a threat to beat Hillary unless Hillary really steps in it. Electoral math favors Clinton to the tune of something like 350-370 electoral votes and the further it goes on, the more that advantage will increase. Why? Because Trump will have to keep saying idiotic things to get people like you to cheer for him between slurps of malt liquor.

Well gee stupid.
A multi billionaire
A stunning wife
A private jet

WISH I had that problem.

What has Hillary built?

Goose eggs.

Served 8 years as FLOUTUS meeting dozens of world leaders
Served 6+ years as Senator
Served 4 years as SoS

Imminently qualified for the position she seeks.

No one should be fooled since I'm not trying to fool anyone. But a fool like yourself wouldn't know that.

Awww, must have hit way too close to home...straight to the personal attack.

That's okay...I understand. Not much else you could do.

I'll leave you to your work. But don't say I didn't warn you that you are wasting your time...everyone sees right through you.

Nice to see you still think about me even at what, 2 AM Missouri time. Gee, wonder why that is....

Cruz is already finished. He had the spotlight without Trump there and he blew it. He said he wasn't going to insult Trump (right after he mocked him). He tried to be funny. That flopped. He came across like Kasich, making a damn speech instead of being himself. He's not gonna be the nominee.

Hence what I said 30 minutes before you:

"He wasn't supposed to be doing this well". Thanks for the back up but I got this.

Well gee stupid.
A multi billionaire
A stunning wife
A private jet

WISH I had that problem.

What has Hillary built?

Goose eggs.

Served 4 years as SoS

1, Sleeping with the president is NOT anything that helps. Look what a blow job did for Monica.
2, NOT one bill written by Hillary let alone passed.
3, You REALLY want to talk about her SoS time? Really?

Cruz is already finished. He had the spotlight without Trump there and he blew it. He said he wasn't going to insult Trump (right after he mocked him). He tried to be funny. That flopped. He came across like Kasich, making a damn speech instead of being himself. He's not gonna be the nominee.

Hence what I said 30 minutes before you:

"He wasn't supposed to be doing this well". Thanks for the back up but I got this.
WTF are you talking about?

Awww, must have hit way too close to home...straight to the personal attack.

That's okay...I understand. Not much else you could do.

I'll leave you to your work. But don't say I didn't warn you that you are wasting your time...everyone sees right through you.

Nice to see you still think about me even at what, 2 AM Missouri time. Gee, wonder why that is....

I respect your political prowess. You see what is really going on. You recognize Trump is the biggest threat to the liberals in 2016, so you go after him hardest. You want to win. I do too.

Well gee stupid.
A multi billionaire
A stunning wife
A private jet

WISH I had that problem.

What has Hillary built?

Goose eggs.

Served 4 years as SoS

1, Sleeping with the president is NOT anything that helps. Look what a blow job did for Monica.
2, NOT one bill written by Hillary let alone passed.
3, You REALLY want to talk about her SoS time? Really?

1. Meeting with world leaders, getting to know them, etc... Only helps
2. Factually incorrect. But then again honesty was never something you valued much.
3. Sure. Restored American stature across the globe; nobody threw footwear at her. It was a herculean job after Bush destroyed the credibility.

Forum List

Back