Iowa voters vote for Trump on Feb 1st!

Blaming Bush is even worse.

And when Bush was president the right was blaming Clinton. That is the standard MO for either side. It's only a problem when the "other" side is president. When their side does it, they excuse it and blame the previous president.

It was Clinton that passed the chance to kill UBL.

You have only proved my point. And Bush had a chance as well in Afghanistan. Let me guess, you think Bush was the greatest president since Reagan right?

You prove my point, because we weren't in Afghanistan prior to 9/11.

You people never cease to amaze me.

Again, learn comprehension or actually read, yes Bush had a chance to kill UBL when we invaded Afghanistan. Or is your selective memory forgetting that?

Seems the mastermind of 9/11 would have been a priority for Bush but it wasn't.
not sure your point here, they weren't going to go into Pakistan. Not going to at all and is where OBL went.

Last edited:
Pretty sad when your hometown mocks and rejects you. New Yorkers know how to spot a scam artist hustler best.
Lol, that is the biggest load of horse shit.

I knew people down here in the DC area that found Madoffs scam to sound suspicious way back in the 1990s, and New Yorkers were just handing him more money hand over fist.

New Yorkers have one of the worst mayors in the country twice in a row and think they are so clever and sophisticated. They take the biggest terror hit with thousands dying and they think they are the nations experts on anti-terrorism. New Yorkers are some of the rudest and most crude people on the planet, rivaling Philadelphia and Paris allowing people to literally piss and shit in their streets and yet they think themselves among the cultural elite and the authority on manners and style.

One thing for certain; New York is the capital of all the self deluded twats on Earth.
Blaming New Yorker's for the 9/11 attack is pretty desperate. It was a Texas guy who fell asleep on guard duty.
you mean the Arkansas guy right? They learned to fly while he was in office.
Quit while you are behind. This argument has been over for over a decade. Bush was CiC and in charge when the attack against us succeeded. His command, he gets the blame. Period.
sorry charlie, the experience came under clinton.

Again, learn comprehension or actually read, yes Bush had a chance to kill UBL when we invaded Afghanistan. Or is your selective memory forgetting that?

Got a linky?

I don't know why I bother, you will just ignore it anyways.

How Bin Laden Escaped in 2001—The lessons of Tora Bora

Well I did actually read it, unlike you, apparently.

"Just before, however, bin Laden had made an egregious error. After spending a couple seconds too long on his radio, the CIA pinpointed bin Laden’s location to within ten meters. One hour later, forty of America’s most elite special operations forces raced to kill the most infamous man alive.

It was the only day for nearly a decade in which the United States knew exactly where Osama bin Laden was. And, it was the last time that the majority of al Qaeda’s leadership would ever be in the same place....

And, it was no surprise to the American operatives on the ground that bin Laden would escape. For weeks, Gary Berntsen, the top CIA officer in Afghanistan, pleaded for eight hundred Army Rangers to seal the six-by-six square mile sierra of Tora Bora. Then-colonel John Mulholland, the commander of the Special Forces A-teams in Afghanistan, was “concerned about the inadequacy of the force to the mission at hand.” General James Mattis, who commanded twelve hundred Marines at Camp Rhino near Kandahar, asked to reposition his forces to seal the border at Tora Bora. And, more than one thousand troops from the Tenth Mountain Division lay ready at Bagram Air Base near Kabul and Kharshi Khanabad in Uzbekistan.
Instead, the military opted to send forty additional Army special operators to Tora Bora.
When the opportunity came to kill bin Laden and decimate al Qaeda, less than one hundred special operations forces were deployed to pursue bin Laden in Tora Bora. Over those five days, hundreds – if not thousands – of al Qaeda and Taliban operatives crossed effortlessly into Pakistan and disappeared.
The failure to prevent the escape of al Qaeda and the Taliban into Pakistan represented a catastrophic blunder that allowed America’s enemies to survive 2001. General Tommy Franks rebuffed numerous requests to reinforce the U.S. contingent because he believed that the light footprint model that so effectively pushed the Taliban from the cities of Afghanistan would be appropriate for the mission at Tora Bora. But this model of warfare was neither designed nor suitable for cordoning off swaths of land and capturing or killing the enemies within that region. Franks's errors showed that he did not understand the distinction between displacing the enemy and destroying it.....

Furthermore, the top three civilians at the Department of Defense discouraged concentrating on Osama bin Laden and al Qaeda in Afghanistan. Secretary Rumsfeld instructed his civilian and military subordinates, “Don’t over-elevate the importance of al Qaida,” while Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz “warned against focusing narrowly on al Qaeda and Afghanistan.” To them, Osama bin Laden and his terrorist network in Afghanistan were not the primary targets but merely actors in a much broader global conflict aimed to prevent terrorist attacks by whomever and wherever they arose.
But the largest mistake made by President George W. Bush and Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld was their failure to examine and intervene in the affairs of the military. Throughout the Battle of Tora Bora, neither the president nor the secretary of defense was directly engaged in the most important operation of the U.S. war in Afghanistan."

So your accusation is basically that Bush is responsible for OBL getting away because he made the mistake of letting the military do its own fucking job?

lol, weak and thin as light Kool Aid, dude.
they expected that he was present everywhere OBL went. That that was his responsibility, like when Clinton didn't know that the terrorist were in Florida learning to become pilots. You know he was watching all of their touch and goes.

Libturds are libturds for a reason.

And when Bush was president the right was blaming Clinton. That is the standard MO for either side. It's only a problem when the "other" side is president. When their side does it, they excuse it and blame the previous president.

You have only proved my point. And Bush had a chance as well in Afghanistan. Let me guess, you think Bush was the greatest president since Reagan right?

not sure your point here, they weren't going to go into Pakistan. Not going to at all and is where OBL went.
Why didn't Bush follow him into Pakistan? Why did he give the leader responsible for 9/11 a sanctuary?

Trump called Cruz a liar. The biggest most blatant liar ever to be a Presidential candidate is calling another candidate a liar. Asshole Trump still says he saw thousands of Americans celebrating in New Jersey on 9/11. His dopey followers have forgiven him or learned to accept extremely low standards.

Why didn't Bush follow him into Pakistan? Why did he give the leader responsible for 9/11 a sanctuary?

You want to go to war with a nuclear armed country just to get one guy?

I hope trump wins big!!!!

lol

t0wo9YM.jpg

EXCELLENT video! OUTSTANDING find! BRAVO.
Bullshit. He says what he is going to do, but not how he is going to do it. In other words, he is pandering to the unintelligent voter who will believe his bullshit.
Trump has explained his goals and means in books and speeches.

But you mindlessly repeat that Trump has no details because you are a blithering fool.
What books would that be in showing how he will do these things? You are one of the idiots he panders to.
No candidate gives the exact details of their plans. You are wanting from Trump more than you expect from any other candidate.
No, I expect it of all of them. He suffers fromTourette's Syndrome.

Forum List

Back