InwasPerfect phone call

Denial doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. You’re such a lemming.

That’s all you got?

Turns out you have no idea if it’s true or not despite stating it factually as few posts ago.

That’s all you got?

Turns out you have no idea if it’s true or not despite stating it factually as few posts ago.
Picture says 1000 words. I believe the Pentagon is lying. Is that all you got? Well done. You believe everything the Biden administration tells you. Hence you’re a typical leftist zombie.

That doesn’t even make sense.

Trump used government authority to leverage another country to smear his political opponent. This is nothing of the sort.
Meanwhile Bai Dung used gov't authority to force Ghani to lie about the perspective of ANA strength so he could look good for 9/11. The Joey Xi reneged on giving air support to the ANA.

Denial doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. You’re such a lemming.

Found out that most of the people that helped us are still in Afghanistan and only 5% were Americans. So we don't know what Biden went and got. Biden is the biggest screw up I've ever seen.

I never beat my wife in the first place, moron.

I caught you flat out lying to the USMB forum again and called you out it.

Why are you lying to the USMB forum again?
I just caught you flat out lying about beating your wife and I’m calling you out about it.

See what happens when you can pretend anything you want is true?

I just caught you flat out lying about beating your wife and I’m calling you out about it.

See what happens when you can pretend anything you want is true?
It’s against USMB rules to bring family members into rhetoric. I guess rules do not apply to you, eh leftist? Are you going to block me again?

It’s against USMB rules to bring family members into rhetoric. I guess rules do not apply to you, eh leftist? Are you going to block me again?
It’s a common idiom. The point has clearly nothing to do with his actual family.

Use your head.

It’s a common idiom. The point has clearly nothing to do with his actual family.

Use your head.
If I ask someone if they live in their mothers basement is also not a literal saying but it is prohibited here. Use your head, leftist. Family is off limits.

Or “I” withhold military aid you desperately need

When did Trump say that? He didn't. When did Ukraine acknowledge that this was a condition of them getting aid? They didn't, in fact, they said just the opposite. They were not in any way aware that this was a condition. Can't have a Quid Pro Quo without both parties being aware of their obligation in the deal.

When did Trump say that? He didn't. When did Ukraine acknowledge that this was a condition of them getting aid? They didn't, in fact, they said just the opposite. They were not in any way aware that this was a condition. Can't have a Quid Pro Quo without both parties being aware of their obligation in the deal.
It’s an extremely logical inference.

We know the aid was held up specifically by Trump at the last minute without reason while at the same time that Trump was aggressively pushing this Biden conspiracy.

We also know that Giuliani was explicitly saying that if Ukraine played along with the “favor” it sure would help our diplomatic relationship.

Don’t pretend like there isn’t considerable evidence linking the two.

Forum List

Back