InwasPerfect phone call

That doesn’t even make sense.

Trump used government authority to leverage another country to smear his political opponent. This is nothing of the sort.
She is a Psaki of Shit! I would hope in the game of survival there are growing amount of people who will not listen to people in different groups in politics, media, entertainers, elites and non elected people in any way that costs them.

How did he do in the primaries in NH? You and your ad Hominems. Then you complain when I fire back. He didn’t get the lead til after South Carolina.
It’s not an ad hominem if I thoroughly attack your argument.

You’ve already been guilty of moving the goalposts. Now you’re claiming he wasn’t a front runner because he didn’t do well in a state who wouldn’t have their primary for another 7 months.

In July 2019, when Trump made his call, Biden was both a candidate for president and leading in the polls (both for a primary and a head to head matchup in a general election with Trump).

As I said, your excuse is idiotic. One would have to be a moron to believe it.

Haha, wait. Are you trying to compare these two phone calls as similar somehow?
Actually Biden's was way worse. He wanted the leader of Afghanistan to tell people that everything was fine when they knew the taliban was going to take over. If Biden would've told the truth, maybe Americans would've gotten out. Biden lied, people died.

It’s not an ad hominem if I thoroughly attack your argument.

You’ve already been guilty of moving the goalposts. Now you’re claiming he wasn’t a front runner because he didn’t do well in a state who wouldn’t have their primary for another 7 months.

In July 2019, when Trump made his call, Biden was both a candidate for president and leading in the polls (both for a primary and a head to head matchup in a general election with Trump).

As I said, your excuse is idiotic. One would have to be a moron to believe it.
So why didn’t Trump try to find dirt on other candidates? I do Not want to regurgitate this argument but to me the question he asked was legitimate and now we see how dirty Biden really is. One would have to be a coward who blocks people not to see that.

So why didn’t Trump try to find dirt on other candidates? I do Not want to regurgitate this argument but to me the question he asked was legitimate and now we see how dirty Biden really is. One would have to be a coward who blocks people not to see that.
Who said he didn’t try to find dirt on other candidates?

It wasn’t legitimate (i can go through the reasons why) and you have to be as idiotic as you’ve proven yourself to be with your previous failed excuses.

Or else what? You are missing a critical piece to that puzzle you are trying to put together
No White House visit.

Biden wasn’t his politician opponent at the time. Nice try.
He was the one Democrats that whipped the shit out the Dirty Don in their internal polling. Trumpybear knew he only beat Hillary because of the Hate Hillary campaign that started way before 2016. People were not going to hate Joe the way they hated Hillary. Many people hated Donnie the way they hated Hillary.

Forum List

Back