InwasPerfect phone call

Actually Biden's was way worse. He wanted the leader of Afghanistan to tell people that everything was fine when they knew the taliban was going to take over. If Biden would've told the truth, maybe Americans would've gotten out. Biden lied, people died.
Is that right?! Did you hear the conversation? What about it makes you think Biden know the Afghan army would fold like they did? They had the Taliban outnumbered 300k to 80k

He was the one Democrats that whipped the shit out the Dirty Don in their internal polling. Trumpybear knew he only beat Hillary because of the Hate Hillary campaign that started way before 2016. People were not going to hate Joe the way they hated Hillary. Many people hated Donnie the way they hated Hillary.
Didn’t he beat her because he got more EC votes? Biden left dogs to die in Afghanistan. He is forever on my shit list.

If you don’t see that you’re blind. But to each their own. Are you going to block me again?
You are the one not looking at the whole picture, just the part that the right wing media wants you to know.

They also, conveniently, leave out a lot of relevant information.

You are the one not looking at the whole picture, just the part that the right wing media wants you to know.

They also, conveniently, leave out a lot of relevant information.
Are you going to block me again? Yes or no? I am Not going to debate you if you keep running and hiding

We must now evacuate every dog from Afghanistan?

Jesus, they just can’t be pleased.
Just the military dogs. Not every dog.

Just the military dogs. Not every dog.

You’re in luck, no military dogs left behind.

You are too easy to manipulate with bullshit stories.

You’re in luck, no military dogs left behind.

You are too easy to manipulate with bullshit stories.
Denial doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. You’re such a lemming.

Forum List

Back