Intruder breaks into building of Colorado Supreme Court

An intruder broke into the Ralph L. Carr Colorado Judicial Center in Denver overnight. The suspect was arrested after he allegedly fired shots and possibly lit a fire inside the building that is the home of the Colorado Supreme Court and the Colorado Court of Appeals.

Anybody wanna try to convince me it wasn't a MAGA-crazed tRumpling?

Can anyone think of any other reason that the recent ruling to keep tRump off the ballot for this to have happened?

Ok, now you tRump supporters can jump in and tell us how the real threat is from Democrats, lol.
The fact the WEF shills are here posting about this leads me to believe it's an inside job done by spooks.

People are becoming unhinged over political stuff. There's nothing happening that I'd ever get that upset about. That would be stupid. I'd never stand up for any political person. Goes against every cell in my body.

The usual suspects – it’s perfectly appropriate to assume current criminal activity predicated on past criminal activity. The violent, lawless right’s propensity for violence is well-established; the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on Congress being among the more infamous examples.

And here we have a state supreme court that removed Trump from its state ballot consistent with the Constitution subject to an intruder break in; Trump supporters have responded with violence in the past, it’s reasonable to assume Trump supporters have done so again.
You have no idea what you are talking about hack.

People are becoming unhinged over political stuff. There's nothing happening that I'd ever get that upset about. That would be stupid. I'd never stand up for any political person. Goes against every cell in my body.

Kiss off pantyliner. We didn't rig 2020, install trans homeO in military & GOVT, let DEM Rino run up $33T debt no end in sight, wide open the border to any criminal, criminally harrass poor President Trump, torture J6. You people did. You are destroying this country and you're too ignorant to see it.

You poor, poor baby. The victim cult. So helpless.
This not about victimhood. Progs got that covered and have enriched themselves magnificently. I believe a growing number of Republican voters do not really care what happens to Progs anymore. I expect riots to start up again if Trump is elected and let them do what they want. The Prog politicians they are smarter. They keep telling us. When America goes down, the golden goose is gone. And if there is a pecking order it will be longer and many more people in pain. The globalists do want population reduction. Do you even know their planks? And like many that we have seen, those disagreeing with the population reduced will be called haters and such.

An intruder broke into the Ralph L. Carr Colorado Judicial Center in Denver overnight. The suspect was arrested after he allegedly fired shots and possibly lit a fire inside the building that is the home of the Colorado Supreme Court and the Colorado Court of Appeals.

Can anyone think of any other reason that the recent ruling to keep tRump off the ballot for this to have happened?

Ok, now you tRump supporters can jump in and tell us how the real threat is from Democrats, lol.
Paranoid much.

Kiss off pantyliner. We didn't rig 2020, install trans homeO in military & GOVT, let DEM Rino run up $33T debt no end in sight, wide open the border to any criminal, criminally harrass poor President Trump, torture J6. You people did. You are destroying this country and you're too ignorant to see it.
Explain how I did that. I didn't CAsST a vote in 2020 because there wasn't a candidate worthy of my vote. Worst choices I've ever ever seen.

Let me know when there's so.eone worth voting for. Until then...yawn. my needs first

One guy, pissed enough over the left's attempts to take away the right to vote for who they choose, to take drastic action. One guy.

Meanwhile, we have thousands of leftists in the streets blocking people from getting to work, getting to airports, and have shown they are violent.

Every single day, we have these events occurring, and yet the OP and others think this lone guy is breaking news.

Wait wait wait…I’m currently in a discussion with stormydaniels who said that if it happened, it MUST be the local people who did it, so that must mean that since Colorado is a blue state, then it must have been democrats who did this…

Explain how I did that. I didn't CAsST a vote in 2020 because there wasn't a candidate worthy of my vote. Worst choices I've ever ever seen.

Great: Another elitest wanna be to add to BlackMacGater crowd.
Yeah well, Trump got good results in spite of Deep State Harassment. This current buffoon opened the borders and wiped out Energy for example. Some of us have Relatives, Children, investments, savings, retirements at risk etc.

To see our lifes work wiped out by corrupted Deep State would be brutal. How can you sleep at night? They have already changed enough State rules to continue the Election Fraud into 2024. Courts won't allow any double check. See 2020 for example. You and your butt buddies BlackMacGaterInit

One guy, pissed enough over the left's attempts to take away the right to vote for who they choose, to take drastic action. One guy.

Meanwhile, we have thousands of leftists in the streets blocking people from getting to work, getting to airports, and have shown they are violent.

Every single day, we have these events occurring, and yet the OP and others think this lone guy is breaking news.
Cult fantasies. So dumb.

Wait wait wait…I’m currently in a discussion with stormydaniels who said that if it happened, it MUST be the local people who did it, so that must mean that since Colorado is a blue state, then it must have been democrats who did this…
Does a blue state mean 100% democrat?

Wow, I am learning lots of things about fantasyland today.

Forum List

Back