Intruder breaks into building of Colorado Supreme Court

From the article.
Colorado State Patrol said in a press release this all started with a two-vehicle crash at 13th Street and Lincoln Street where one individual reportedly pointed a handgun at another driver around 1:15 a.m. Tuesday.
Also from the article.
As of Tuesday morning, the Colorado State Patrol and the Denver Police Department do not believe this to be associated with previous threats to the Colorado Supreme Court Justices. The Denver Police Department is taking the lead on this investigation.
This sounds like a case of road rage that moved into the courthouse.
Well damn.
That shoots creepys broadbrush all to hell.

An intruder broke into the Ralph L. Carr Colorado Judicial Center in Denver overnight. The suspect was arrested after he allegedly fired shots and possibly lit a fire inside the building that is the home of the Colorado Supreme Court and the Colorado Court of Appeals.

Anybody wanna try to convince me it wasn't a MAGA-crazed tRumpling?

Can anyone think of any other reason that the recent ruling to keep tRump off the ballot for this to have happened?

Ok, now you tRump supporters can jump in and tell us how the real threat is from Democrats, lol.
Is he a liberal?

Did he declare the building an autonomous zone?

If so, it's okay.

:)

Provide me with a worthy candidate because right now you can't do that.

Country is taken over and being destroyed as fast as they can do it while appearing to follow some Law. No time for your pompous feelings or other BS. You own it as much as Creepy does. You are OK with it, you are them //

This was one guy, and I'm talking about the thousands of your leftist pals that have been causing problems for Americans for many weeks now. You want to try and portray it as being "delusional", but I can direct you to some news stories if you'd like.
I heard your pathetic crybaby whatboutism the first time. What do you think this is, a cult support group? Go peddle your childish hyperbole to someone dumber.

This was one guy, and I'm talking about the thousands of your leftist pals that have been causing problems for Americans for many weeks now. You want to try and portray it as being "delusional", but I can direct you to some news stories if you'd like.
And you will vote for an insurrectionist who has been charged with 91 crimes with both state and federal authorities? You really are more than delusional. You are just down right Stupid.

Democrats Are People.

Republicans are vegetables.

It really is just that simple.
Democrats Are People.

Republicans are vegetables.
wrong

1704322624549.png

1704322711596.png

a picture is worth a thousand words

An intruder broke into the Ralph L. Carr Colorado Judicial Center in Denver overnight. The suspect was arrested after he allegedly fired shots and possibly lit a fire inside the building that is the home of the Colorado Supreme Court and the Colorado Court of Appeals.

Can anyone think of any other reason that the recent ruling to keep tRump off the ballot for this to have happened?

Ok, now you tRump supporters can jump in and tell us how the real threat is from Democrats, lol.
136765229_10223705814062201_6981100750632903660_n.jpg

137362240_5050149135025982_4400459108902787623_n.jpg

138862061_10225998077324241_8510507896155270928_o.jpg

142822192_5675780252448098_6612231506124106066_n.jpg

I think you can go screw yourself.

9-0

What an ass kicking

Forum List

Back