Intruder breaks into building of Colorado Supreme Court

Does a blue state mean 100% democrat?

Wow, I am learning lots of things about fantasyland today.
I don’t know, apparently these swatting events happen in communities that are 100% Republican, or so it’s alleged. The claim is that the events took place by republicans because that is what the area mostly is, so, since Colorado is mostly blue, it must mean this was democrats..

According to StormyDaniels anyway..

I don’t know, apparently these swatting events happen in communities that are 100% Republican, or so it’s alleged. The claim is that the events took place by republicans because that is what the area mostly is, so, since Colorado is mostly blue, it must mean this was democrats..

According to StormyDaniels anyway..
Strange, I have seen them happen all over the spectrum.

But I will leave the two of you to it, I guess. I never understood the power that poster has over your mind.

Strange, I have seen them happen all over the spectrum.

But I will leave the two of you to it, I guess. I never understood the power that poster has over your mind.
Hey, I’m in agreement with you, that anyone can find out where these people live, but according to lefty Daniels, it must have been republicans because they live in the area they represent, so it couldn’t have been democrats!

Hey, I’m in agreement with you, that anyone can find out where these people live, but according to lefty Daniels, it must have been republicans because they live in the area they represent, so it couldn’t have been democrats!
I really do not give a fuck. Nothing personal.

It was a Republican plant.
Do you know how to tell a republican plant from a regular plant?

1704237762925.png

An intruder broke into the Ralph L. Carr Colorado Judicial Center in Denver overnight. The suspect was arrested after he allegedly fired shots and possibly lit a fire inside the building that is the home of the Colorado Supreme Court and the Colorado Court of Appeals.

Anybody wanna try to convince me it wasn't a MAGA-crazed tRumpling?

Can anyone think of any other reason that the recent ruling to keep tRump off the ballot for this to have happened?

Ok, now you tRump supporters can jump in and tell us how the real threat is from Democrats, lol.
MAGA is a cancer and trump is the tumor.

The usual suspects – it’s perfectly appropriate to assume current criminal activity predicated on past criminal activity. The violent, lawless right’s propensity for violence is well-established; the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on Congress being among the more infamous examples.

And here we have a state supreme court that removed Trump from its state ballot consistent with the Constitution subject to an intruder break in; Trump supporters have responded with violence in the past, it’s reasonable to assume Trump supporters have done so again.
You should stop showing your ignorance

Explain how I did that. I didn't CAsST a vote in 2020 because there wasn't a candidate worthy of my vote. Worst choices I've ever ever seen.
hard to believe, but even worse than Trump/Hillary

I deny your delusional and pathetic whataboutism and mischaracterizations.

This was one guy, and I'm talking about the thousands of your leftist pals that have been causing problems for Americans for many weeks now. You want to try and portray it as being "delusional", but I can direct you to some news stories if you'd like.

From the article.
Colorado State Patrol said in a press release this all started with a two-vehicle crash at 13th Street and Lincoln Street where one individual reportedly pointed a handgun at another driver around 1:15 a.m. Tuesday.
Also from the article.
As of Tuesday morning, the Colorado State Patrol and the Denver Police Department do not believe this to be associated with previous threats to the Colorado Supreme Court Justices. The Denver Police Department is taking the lead on this investigation.
This sounds like a case of road rage that moved into the courthouse.

Forum List

Back