Former Colorado chief justice and court administrator say they’ll cooperate with memo inquiry

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
A former chief justice of Colorado’s Supreme Court and former administrator of the state’s judicial system, under whose watch many of the allegations of judicial misdeeds outlined in a tell-all memo would have occurred, say they’ll cooperate with any investigation into its contents.

In separate interviews Friday with The Denver Post, former Chief Justice Nancy Rice and former State Court Administrator Gerald “Jerry” Marroney each had different takes on the contents of the two-page, 27-point memo, with Rice confirming knowledge of one event and no recollection of others, while Marroney said he’ll wait to be questioned by an independent investigation.

“I think I’ll just wait for the investigators and talk to them about whatever they need,” Marroney said after reviewing the memo. “I agree that an independent investigation is definitely needed.”

Rice offered a two-word response in an email to The Post when asked if she’d cooperate with investigators: “Of course.” She said she recognized some of the incidents listed in the memo, but most of them she did not.
Colorado's former chief justice and state court administrator to cooperate with memo inquiry (denverpost.com)

I keep trying to read the memo but I can't get it to open up so I can read it. At any rate, this sounds like it's going to be fun.
'

Forum List

Back