New Trump court case over pyramid scheme

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Donald Trump is set to face another civil trial for allegedly duping investors into putting money into a failed video phone.

The trial relates to the activities of ACN Inc, a multilevel marketing firm, and is scheduled to start on 29 January, though the case might be pushed to a later date, reported Newsweek.

Its difficult to feel any sympathy for the plaintifs. They invested their money on the word of Trump, a man not known for his integrity.

No doubt more details will emerge when they get to court.

Donald Trump is set to face another civil trial for allegedly duping investors into putting money into a failed video phone.

The trial relates to the activities of ACN Inc, a multilevel marketing firm, and is scheduled to start on 29 January, though the case might be pushed to a later date, reported Newsweek.

Its difficult to feel any sympathy for the plaintifs. They invested their money on the word of Trump, a man not known for his integrity.

"Show me the Bad Orange Man, I'll show you the crime" - American Progressives 2024.

Hopefully, Trump rounds up the leadership and treats them like they were drug gangs in El Salvador

this is an old revelation, another of those "nyah myah myah you can't sue the president things"

google "amway" to connect our favorite president to betsy duvos, eric prince, and a business model that infects america in general and republicans in particular.

ACN Inc is a telecommunications company founded in 1993. Its annual revenue is $750 million.

It is not owned or operated by Donald Trump or any Trump. He merely advertised for it briefly.

This is pure desperation from the left. Why would these investors not sue the company they invested in itself?

this is an old revelation, another of those "nyah myah myah you can't sue the president things"

google "amway" to connect our favorite president to betsy duvos, eric prince, and a business model that infects america in general and republicans in particular.
A few yeas ago I attended an Amway presentation. I realised after 5 minutes it was a scam.
But I fancied the girl running the meeting.
Multi level marketing is such a weasel phrase. Pyramid scheme is better.

ACN Inc is a telecommunications company founded in 1993. Its annual revenue is $750 million.

It is not owned or operated by Donald Trump or any Trump. He merely advertised for it briefly.

This is pure desperation from the left. Why would these investors not sue the company they invested in itself?
I would think it relates to the promotion of the product.

Pyramid scheme.

I think he is hard done by in this instance,

Losing money is not a crime. Misleading investors is a crime.

No doubt they can prove that.

But they must have been thick shit to hand over cash to trumphone inc.

Hadnt they heard of Trump Uni ?
wrong, tommy.

defrauding big investors is what got madoff in trouble. he could be taking in small investors forever but for hubris.

trump knows better (i hope) than to pull a fast one on putin (polonium? 1 cube or 2?) or on ol' "bone saws" bin salman

wrong, tommy.

defrauding big investors is what got madoff in trouble. he could be taking in small investors forever but for hubris.

trump knows better (i hope) than to pull a fast one on putin (polonium? 1 cube or 2?) or on ol' "bone saws" bin salman
We will find out if he has defrauded. Certainly he has no expertise in the industry. How far should people be protected from their own stupidity ?

We will find out if he has defrauded. Certainly he has no expertise in the industry. How far should people be protected from their own stupidity ?
"you can't cheat an honest man" p t barnum

sympathy for the sardines? hell no. but we need to keep the sharks out of circulation so they do not metastasize.

See, this is why it won't stop until the Progressives leadership faces military tribunals and thousands of years in prison

Forum List

Back