Interesting.......

Well it was bizarre to say the least. The man is losing it big time. The Dems sure picked a winner with that senile old ass.
When everything is rigged it tends to be hard to lose, unless you are Hillary.

Indeed. Her "Army" (which included 99% or the MSM) was 100% CERTAIN that the worthless bitch was a shoe in. SURPRISE!!!

And that's what I contend today. The era of (somewhat) free and fair elections is over in the United States.

We're nearly there folks. This guy is losing it..
We need him to last until mid terms retaking of the house majority, because if we 25th him now we lose that chance to impeach them both and take back control of the WH with 3rd in line being whoever is Republican House Majority leader....which we better choose well.
5eheob.jpg

Well it was bizarre to say the least. The man is losing it big time. The Dems sure picked a winner with that senile old ass.

Indeed. Her "Army" (which included 99% or the MSM) was 100% CERTAIN that the worthless bitch was a shoe in. SURPRISE!!!

And that's what I contend today. The era of (somewhat) free and fair elections is over in the United States.

Very well could be.

Very well could be.

One of my biggest joys was election night - to watch the hipster snowflakes (both men? and women) crying like little babes....I laughed till I cried.

We're nearly there folks. This guy is losing it..
We need him to last until mid terms retaking of the house majority, because if we 25th him now we lose that chance to impeach them both and take back control of the WH with 3rd in line being whoever is Republican House Majority leader....which we better choose well.
View attachment 505446

I'll be honest, I'll be surprised if he makes it much longer. That SOB just ain't right.

You can almost hear the rest of the world saying in unison, "WTF" & laughing at us...

:(

You can almost hear the rest of the world saying in unison, "WTF" & laughing at us...

:(

The good news is once he is confirmed mentally unstableevery single one of his edicts will be made null and void due to him being nuts when he issued them....

This country is going to hell in a hand basket.
Only if we let it.
Hold the Line!

HUGS

I would love to hope that we could hold the line. U unfortunately todays "folks" were raised by (for the most part) radical assholes from the 60s.

We are reaping what we have sown.

WWG1WGA

Sorry - doesn't play.......

Click - Watch on YouTube

Why are you all not using Xiden When talking about our dementia riddled Communist Chinese MULTI BILLION DOLLAR paid for, (see bag man Humper for further details and the ever expanding DONATIONS to anything connected to him and Xiden's brother Frank?) President?. MIND manipulated is to soft a term, and it will be interesting to see if ANY TRULY ELECTED PRESIDENT, could actually get to the bottom of all the corruption.....so EASY to buy off middle and low level bureaucrats with a white envelope with $10 K in it to make things go your way or disappear, ESPECIALLY WHEN WE HAVE A MEDIA THAT IS PAID FOR OR MORE REPREHENSIBLY BELIEVES that the CCP actually is the better way and believes they will still have the power once democracy falls!

Why are you all not using Xiden When talking about our dementia riddled Communist Chinese MULTI BILLION DOLLAR paid for, (see bag man Humper for further details and the ever expanding DONATIONS to anything connected to him and Xiden's brother Frank?) President?. MIND manipulated is to soft a term, and it will be interesting to see if ANY TRULY ELECTED PRESIDENT, could actually get to the bottom of all the corruption.....so EASY to buy off middle and low level bureaucrats with a white envelope with $10 K in it to make things go your way or disappear, ESPECIALLY WHEN WE HAVE A MEDIA THAT IS PAID FOR OR MORE REPREHENSIBLY BELIEVES that the CCP actually is the better way and believes they will still have the power once democracy falls!
We don't really have to.
We don't have BDS :)
(Biden Derangement syndrome)
He doesn't live in OUR heads.

HUGS

Forum List

Back