Interesting. Ted Cruz's wife is a big shot at Goldman Sachs

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
First time i heard of this. Is teddy just another bankster-controlled crook?

Cruz s Wife Heidi to Take Unpaid Leave From Goldman - Bloomberg Business

march 23 2015
Bloomberg) -- Heidi Cruz, a managing director at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. in Houston, has taken an unpaid leave from her private wealth-management job to help with her husband’s campaign for the U.S. presidency, a person familiar with the matter said.

Ted Cruz, 44, a Republican senator from Texas, said on Twitter early Monday morning that he plans to run for president in the 2016 election. Heidi Cruz’s leave will last the duration of the campaign, said the person, who asked not to be identified speaking about Cruz’s employment.

Heidi Cruz, 42, a Harvard Business School graduate who worked in President George W. Bush’s administration, joined Goldman Sachs in 2005 and was promoted to managing director, the firm’s second-highest rank, in 2012. She serves as regional head of the Houston office in the private wealth-management unit, which serves individuals and families who have on average more than $40 million with the firm.

Yo, she is a nice looking woman, must be a Republican!

"GTP"
download (1).jpg

First time i heard of this. Is teddy just another bankster-controlled crook?

Cruz s Wife Heidi to Take Unpaid Leave From Goldman - Bloomberg Business

march 23 2015
Bloomberg) -- Heidi Cruz, a managing director at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. in Houston, has taken an unpaid leave from her private wealth-management job to help with her husband’s campaign for the U.S. presidency, a person familiar with the matter said.

Ted Cruz, 44, a Republican senator from Texas, said on Twitter early Monday morning that he plans to run for president in the 2016 election. Heidi Cruz’s leave will last the duration of the campaign, said the person, who asked not to be identified speaking about Cruz’s employment.

Heidi Cruz, 42, a Harvard Business School graduate who worked in President George W. Bush’s administration, joined Goldman Sachs in 2005 and was promoted to managing director, the firm’s second-highest rank, in 2012. She serves as regional head of the Houston office in the private wealth-management unit, which serves individuals and families who have on average more than $40 million with the firm.

Yes. He's playing a part.

He's an actor.

No one who went to Harvard can be as stupid as he pretends to be on TV. He's playing down to the TeaTard Base.

Yo, think about this? What the HELL are you doing for your Country? You little pussies have no idea what it feels like to be an American with pride!!! He is doing something you wienies can`t do, because you don`t have it upstairs!!! What a bunch of losers!!!

"GTP"
1347506446_uncle_sam_stop_whining_xlarge.jpeg

And she was a member of the CFR.

I like most of what he has to say, but am very suspicious...

And you are such a big bad boy. Get over yourself!
You fake!

Yo, think about this? What the HELL are you doing for your Country? You little pussies have no idea what it feels like to be an American with pride!!! He is doing something you wienies can`t do, because you don`t have it upstairs!!! What a bunch of losers!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 38382

Knock it off with the family. THEY aren't running for office

Tell that to palin's family.

I know that my dear. so lets not go down as low as they did with Palin. they've already brought up Cruz's family. But they can't run a clean campaign. dirt, smears is all they've ever had
IMVHO her being a a ex gs and cfr member is a little more than dirt and smears. Its hard for me to think of a time when an elected official didn't let me down; why should this time be any different with Ted? I want to believe he is a champion for constitutional conservatives but my cynicism is at an all time high.

And you are such a big bad boy. Get over yourself!
You fake!

"GTP"
View attachment 38382

Yo, if you can`t take the heat? Get out of the kitchen FOOL!

"GTP"
download (1).jpg

Knock it off with the family. THEY aren't running for office

Tell that to palin's family.

I know that my dear. so lets not go down as low as they did with Palin. they've already brought up Cruz's family. But they can't run a clean campaign. dirt, smears is all they've ever had
IMVHO her being a a ex gs and cfr member is a little more than dirt and smears. Its hard for me to think of a time when an elected official didn't let me down; why should this time be any different with Ted? I want to believe he is a champion for constitutional conservatives but my cynicism is at an all time high.

Yo, get a grip? He is not the typical Democrat or Republican, just wait until the debates before you make up your mind, ok?

"GTP"

Commie Cruz' wife is fair game. She was on the stage today at his "captive" audience at Liberty University - where the students would have been "fined" for not attending.

The little scumbag OP sure has his heart set on another RINO Republican .... Bet you this piece of shit WORKS with the Jakeass as another Manchurian Republican... Think I'll WATCH this traitor a little more closely!...BTW...

41-year-old Heidi Cruz, (nee Nelson) is the wife of junior senator from Texas, Ted Cruz was born on August 07, 1972 . She was working with the George W. Bush presidential campaign of 2000, as was Ted, when they met and got married the following year. She was involved in the public sector having served in the White House as the Economic Director for the Western Hemisphere at the National Security Council, under then National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice; as the Director of the Latin America Office at the U.S. Treasury Department; and as Special Policy Assistant to Ambassador Robert B. Zoellick, then U.S. Trade Representative.

Heidi is a highly educated woman. She received an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School, a Masters of European Business from Universite Libre de Bruxelles in Brussels, Belgium, and graduated Phi Beta Kappa with a B.A. in Economics and International Relations from Claremont McKenna College. She has written many book chapters including “Expanding Opportunity Through Free Trade,” a book chapter in EXCHANGE RATE POLICIES FOR EMERGING MARKET ECONOMIES, and a Harvard Case Study, “American International Group”.

Heidi began her career as an investment banker with JP Morgan in New York, focusing on Latin America mergers and acquisitions and structured finance. She is currently head of the Southwest Region in the Investment Management Division of Goldman, Sachs & Co. She is also a term member of the Council on Foreign Relations. She is also a member of the Texas Leadership Council, among others.

I doubt ANY of the posters on USMB have as IMPRESSIVE educational record as Heidi has, make the Hildebeasty look like a First grader!!!

Commie Cruz' wife is fair game. She was on the stage today at his "captive" audience at Liberty University - where the students would have been "fined" for not attending.

Yo, you just sound like the other two losers here on this board, SAD!

"GTP"
1347506446_uncle_sam_stop_whining_xlarge.jpeg

So are you Squaw baby, link to the students being fined that ISN'T a subversive website, or you're a lying CU*T again you 68 year old piece of garbage!

Forum List

Back