Intelligent, Respectful Political Discourse, RIP

Yikes, stumbled on to this discussion between two guys from opposite ends of the political spectrum, William F. Buckley and Noam Chomsky.

Intelligent, respectful, stimulating, thoughtful disagreement.

So what happened to us?

Over the half-century the Democrats became open enemies of the United States.
Then lets have another civil war and give us a chance to wipe out you evil red neck racists .. your trailer trash We blew it the last time
You bunch of faggots don't even know which end the bullet comes out of........hell you don't even know if you are a man or a woman either.

Face it.....You are part of a bunch of confused ass........fitting symbol of the DNC.....MORONS.

Here's a clue.........if something hangs down there........you are a man
It's talk just like that ,that makes dems want you fn cowardly traitors destroyed

Yikes, stumbled on to this discussion between two guys from opposite ends of the political spectrum, William F. Buckley and Noam Chomsky.

So what happened to us?

Then lets have another civil war and give us a chance to wipe out you evil red neck racists .. your trailer trash We blew it the last time
You bunch of faggots don't even know which end the bullet comes out of........hell you don't even know if you are a man or a woman either.

Face it.....You are part of a bunch of confused ass........fitting symbol of the DNC.....MORONS.

It's talk just like that ,that makes dems want you fn cowardly traitors destroyed
Bring it bitch............get out of your safe places and your pussy politicians.......try it here.....good luck

So what happened to us?

Bring it bitch............get out of your safe places and your pussy politicians.......try it here.....good luck
Did trump leave his bunker??

So what happened to us?

This has nothing to do with Trump bitch.

Put your Fucking loser Rioters on a damned leash.

So what happened to us?

LOL I was a sharp shooter in the service Never stood around to try for expert ,,Lost some of my eye eagle but could still get a couple of you traitors at 300 yds

So what happened to us?

JFYI I believe any rioter destroying others property should be shot Destroy mine ,I would and try and get your senate to grow some balls

The Left is going what each wing does when its side is doing stupid things: It's refusing to address it honestly or effectively. It's placing its base over what's best for the city or state or country. And as I've said a zillion times, when we refuse to hold our side accountable for its actions, all we're REALLY doing is enabling MORE of them.

To drag this back to the point of the thread, it's essentially impossible to effectively address the problems we face when neither end is willing to honestly look in the mirror. The mayors in the cities with violence have clearly taken sides, and it's up to the Left to hold them accountable. I'm not seeing much of that, if anything.
That's my point though in the post... How can you honestly look at yourself in the mirror, if you aren't working with complete information? How can I blame someone who supports what's happening, when all they have to go off of is the manifesto of the people doing it, and what's reported to them by what seems to be their only source of news information... Rather than their actual actions?

I think they'll happily look into the mirror, the problem is they don't understand that it's not a true reflection of what's happening. RIOTS ARE BAD... It's not like there are too many of us that disagree with that here... Problem: There are people who actively watch the news, and not know that they are RIOTS in some cases.

They are just supporting equality.

CNN and MSNBC are fucking things up pretty badly on that front. We need an informed populous so they can actually honestly look at themselves in the mirror.

You can have a respectful political discourse with one side having a more accurate representation of the real world... But it won't be intelligent or productive.

So what happened to us?

LOL I was a sharp shooter in the service Never stood around to try for expert ,,Lost some of my eye eagle but could still get a couple of you traitors at 300 yds
300 yards isn't shit bro...........we used to shoot praire dogs at 500 yards in Wyoming....on vacation.......rich doctor friend who lived there.........was cool as hell.

Why guns......knives are more personal........punk.........lol
I was in the military........10 years ......electrician.

So what happened to us?

JFYI I believe any rioter destroying others property should be shot Destroy mine ,I would and try and get your senate to grow some balls
I'm from Alabama dipshit............Media matter tried some shit here....dropping off pallets of bricks...........were told to leave by the police.....city workers took the bricks and made garden beds for their wives with them........

True story bro.

The Left is going what each wing does when its side is doing stupid things: It's refusing to address it honestly or effectively. It's placing its base over what's best for the city or state or country. And as I've said a zillion times, when we refuse to hold our side accountable for its actions, all we're REALLY doing is enabling MORE of them.

To drag this back to the point of the thread, it's essentially impossible to effectively address the problems we face when neither end is willing to honestly look in the mirror. The mayors in the cities with violence have clearly taken sides, and it's up to the Left to hold them accountable. I'm not seeing much of that, if anything.
That's my point though in the post... How can you honestly look at yourself in the mirror, if you aren't working with complete information? How can I blame someone who supports what's happening, when all they have to go off of is the manifesto of the people doing it, and what's reported to them by what seems to be their only source of news information... Rather than their actual actions?

I think they'll happily look into the mirror, the problem is they don't understand that it's not a true reflection of what's happening. RIOTS ARE BAD... It's not like there are too many of us that disagree with that here... Problem: There are people who actively watch the news, and not know that they are RIOTS in some cases.

They are just supporting equality.

CNN and MSNBC are fucking things up pretty badly on that front. We need an informed populous so they can actually honestly look at themselves in the mirror.

You can have a respectful political discourse with one side having a more accurate representation of the real world... But it won't be intelligent or productive.
The media -- both ends, of course -- is certainly a part of it. And the same thing holds true for them: Unless they are held accountable by their own viewers, readers and listeners, they're going to keep shoveling the shit. The public is clearly mal-informed.

But still, bottom line, our behaviors are our responsibility.

Threatening to kill another poster are we, Eddie?

…...and in a thread about respectful political discourse, to boot.
They can give out threats..........be on the side of loser looters......who are killing police.........and then threaten me because we say we are sick of it.

They don't do that shit here............doesn't end well for them..........

The violence in America right now in many major cities is overwhelmingly coming from the far left. That is not even a debatable point. But idiot Dims in the media and Congress say don't believe your eyes, believe us. :lol:

Nobody is buying that shit. 76% of Americans are saying the violent protest are out of hand. The 24% not admitting it are liars or anarchists.
So why have you guys changed the subject from a decay in our political discourse, which has been a decades-long process, to the violence we have been seeing over the last few weeks?

Okay, I'm just kidding, I know why. It's because you guys have no idea how to have a rational, honest, intelligent conversation about complicated issues.

Mac & Cheese saying people aren't nice enough in their political discourse. :lol: Pot meet kettle. Read your last sentence. Is that what you're talking about?

The massive hypocrisy is duly noted.

So what happened to us?

300 yards isn't shit bro...........we used to shoot praire dogs at 500 yards in Wyoming....on vacation.......rich doctor friend who lived there.........was cool as hell.

I was only there for 2 ,,,,but 300 was a good shot,, you say 500 yards ? IF that's true ,5 football fields , gotta respect that

So what happened to us?

I was only there for 2 ,,,,but 300 was a good shot,, you say 500 yards ? IF that's true ,5 football fields , gotta respect that

Doctor friend had some damn fine scopes on those rifles...........He was RICH........LOL

Threatening to kill another poster are we, Eddie?

…...and in a thread about respectful political discourse, to boot.
Just traitors Dog but it's just a dream
Who are the fucking traitors eddie haskel..............the ones burning cities and killing police officers....the ones throwing piss and feces at Federal Officers.

ARE THEY TRAITORS .......SPEAK INTO THE MICROPHONE.

The violence in America right now in many major cities is overwhelmingly coming from the far left. That is not even a debatable point. But idiot Dims in the media and Congress say don't believe your eyes, believe us. :lol:

Nobody is buying that shit. 76% of Americans are saying the violent protest are out of hand. The 24% not admitting it are liars or anarchists.
So why have you guys changed the subject from a decay in our political discourse, which has been a decades-long process, to the violence we have been seeing over the last few weeks?

Okay, I'm just kidding, I know why. It's because you guys have no idea how to have a rational, honest, intelligent conversation about complicated issues.

Mac & Cheese saying people aren't nice enough in their political discourse. :lol: Pot meet kettle. Read your last sentence. Is that what you're talking about?

The massive hypocrisy is duly noted.
Indeed. That sentence is as vile, hateful, ugly and vulgar as anything you'll see here.

I'm pleased that you feel you have to stretch that far to make a "point".

Be what you are. I'm certainly not trying to change people like you.

Just traitors Dog but it's just a dream

Antifa calls people "fascist" if they do not march in absolute lockstep with them and then attack them by using the excuse that they are a "fascist"

You call people a "traitor" for not marching in absolute lockstep with you and then use the excuse that they are a "traitor" in wanting to kill them.

The workings of the fascist mind amazes me, sometimes.

Forum List

Back