Intelligent, Respectful Political Discourse, RIP

I don't expect respectful or honest or reasonable debate here any more. Those days are over.

It's much easier and far more interesting in real life, where it matters, and that's what I'm talking about.

This IS real life, Dude. I am not a figment of your imagination, and you are not a figment of mine.
If anything, discussions like these are MORE real because people are not inhibited by way of voicing their opinions.

It sounds to me that you have set hypocrisy as your very goal, however, indulging in all your name calling in a thread asking about respect. Sure, you are feeding your own ego by doing so, but you really aren't trying to communicate when you are ony trying to appear superior.

I don't expect respectful or honest or reasonable debate here any more. Those days are over.

It's much easier and far more interesting in real life, where it matters, and that's what I'm talking about.

This IS real life, Dude. I am not a figment of your imagination, and you are not a figment of mine.
If anything, discussions like these are MORE real because people are not inhibited by way of voicing their opinions.

It sounds to me that you have set hypocrisy as your very goal, however, indulging in all your name calling in a thread asking about respect. Sure, you are feeding your own ego by doing so, but you really aren't trying to communicate when you are ony trying to appear superior.
Great. And thanks for your latest ignorant personal psychological examination. You provide them so frequently I guess I should be keeping some kind of file.

Wanna know what I think about you, personally, as an individual?

I don't. Sorry.

Last edited:
Great. And thanks for your latest ignorant personal psychological examination. You provide them so frequently I guess I should be keeping some kind of file.

Wanna know what I think about you, personally, as an individual?

I don't. Sorry.

Stormy, you are such a Narcissist that if you and Trump got into the same Zip Code, your egos with short out the power grid.

New Topics

Forum List

Back