The Illiterates Among Us....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
.....are the target audience of the Democrats.

1. Of course, the best example is the fact that we are living in a world predicted in Orwell's 1984....and in Animal Farm, as well.
Democrat voters don't read, or they don't comprehend what they read, so they miss how accurately Orwell predicted their future.

2. Next is
1596378888450.png

We are warned of the thin veneer of civilization, and how quickly the boys become savages when left on their own. And we see it in our streets.

3. "In Chapter 4, the boys are on the hunt for the sow, and they chant, "Kill the pig! Cut her throat! Bash her in!" Later in Chapter 9, the boys simulate a hunt using Roger as the pig, and they chant, "Kill the beast! Cut its throat!"
What exactly is the boys' savage chant in Lord of the Flies ...

4. "Police Rescue Pig From Portland Leftists Who Planned To Behead It
Police officers in Portland, Oregon rescued a live pig that was due to be publicly slaughtered by far-left rioters as part of an anti-police protest.

“In the early weeks of the riots, a pig was found abandoned near downtown Portland in the middle of the night,” the Post Millennial’s Andy Ngo wrote on Friday. “Police rescued the animal. It is believed a protester was going to kill the pig as an act of anti-police protest but abandoned it last minute.”

5. Those Democrat voters:

I attribute the vast amount of ignorance to government schooling, and that most are too lazy to read a book.

Time and again when I ask for three or four of the books that have informed their geopolitical outlook, I get the deer-in-the-headlights expression.

Last edited:

1. Of course, the best example is the fact that we are living in a world predicted in Orwell's 1984....and in Animal Farm, as well.
Democrat voters don't reads, or they don't comprehend what they read, so they miss how accurately Orwell predicted their future.

2. Next is
View attachment 370210
We are warned of the thin veneer of civilization, and how quickly the boys become savages when left on their own. And we see it in our streets.

3. "In Chapter 4, the boys are on the hunt for the sow, and they chant, "Kill the pig! Cut her throat! Bash her in!" Later in Chapter 9, the boys simulate a hunt using Roger as the pig, and they chant, "Kill the beast! Cut its throat!"

Police officers in Portland, Oregon rescued a live pig that was due to be publicly slaughtered by far-left rioters as part of an anti-police protest.

“In the early weeks of the riots, a pig was found abandoned near downtown Portland in the middle of the night,” the Post Millennial’s Andy Ngo wrote on Friday. “Police rescued the animal. It is believed a protester was going to kill the pig as an act of anti-police protest but abandoned it last minute.”

I attribute the vast amount of ignorance to government schooling, and that most are too lazy to read a book.

Time and again when I ask for three or four of the books that have informed their geopolitical outlook, I get the deer-in-the-headlights expression.

Damn you are getting hilarious with your posts. I found your post quite entertaining and humorous to boot. Comedy Central may have a Gig come November for you.

Democrat voters don't reads, or they don't comprehend what they read, so they miss how accurately Orwell predicted their future.

2. Next is
View attachment 370210

Damn you are getting hilarious with your posts. I found your post quite entertaining and humorous to boot. Comedy Central may have a Gig come November for you.

Could you name three or four of the books that have informed your geopolitical outlook?

Last edited:
To have Trump playing golf now while a pandemic rages with no agreement over a continuing stimulus package, ignorance, stupidity, and incompetence knows no party it seems! We're fk'n doomed and we're doing it to ourselves! :rolleyes:
Mnuchin and Meadows are negotiating with Nancy and Chuck. Trump is entitled to golf, just like Obama golfed.
The US will grind thru these current problems, we've been thru a lot worse.

To have Trump playing golf now while a pandemic rages with no agreement over a continuing stimulus package, ignorance, stupidity, and incompetence knows no party it seems! We're fk'n doomed and we're doing it to ourselves! :rolleyes:

A big test of whether we have lost because of the inadequacy of the party supposedly opposing the Democrats, is looming in Congress.

The Democrats need to shut down the economy to defeat Trump, so they need to keep schools closes, so parents can't go back to work......

....and they NEED to end the $600 bonus money that allows workers to simply stay home.

"Showdown Looms Over Fight to Extend Federal Unemployment Benefits

Republicans want to replace the flat $600/week benefit with one that will be scalable. When combined with state benefits, the cash would equal about 70 percent of a worker’s wages and be capped at $500.

But for Democrats, it’s $600 a week or bust.

The wisdom of paying people more than they earn to not work is questionable. Trump’s idea to give people a bonus for returning to work, while not politically viable, should at least have been debated. The fact is, the government is out of options and they must act or millions of people will suffer."
Showdown Looms Over Fight to Extend Federal Unemployment Benefits
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell thinks it's time for the senate to "go on record" over an extension of the federal unemployment benefit
pjmedia.com
pjmedia.com

If the Republicans roll over.....It's game over.

Last edited:

2. Next is
View attachment 370210

Hmmmm.........trying this routine in all threads now..........did your handlers not deliver your talking points on time this morning.

2. Next is
View attachment 370210

Could you name three or four of the books that have informed their geopolitical outlook?

Give it a rest. Every Comedian should know when to get off the stage.

You may want to consider learning how the US operates before making stupid posts.

2. Next is
View attachment 370210

Could you name three or four of the books that have informed their geopolitical outlook?

yeah.............Hillary left already.......and Biden is hiding staying off the stage........

2. Next is
View attachment 370210

I can't tell you have gratified I am to have you slither in to prove exactly what I posted.

But.....unnecessary......as I am never wrong.

You may want to consider learning how the US operates before making stupid posts.

Succinct.

Mnuchin and Meadows are negotiating with Nancy and Chuck. Trump is entitled to golf, just like Obama golfed.
The US will grind thru these current problems, we've been thru a lot worse.

But Obama wasn't allowed to play golf! Trump relentlessly went after Obama if a picture showed up and when there wasn't he just made it up in his empty head, "IDK, Obama was probably out playing golf!" Screw all the hypocrites out there! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back