Insurrection, Colorado, Trump and the 14th amendment and the J6 lies

One of the synonyms for Xenophobe is racist.

Hillary Clinton
@HillaryClinton

The president is turning to racist rhetoric to distract from his failures to take the coronavirus seriously early on, make tests widely available, and adequately prepare the country for a period of crisis. Don't fall for it. Don't let your friends and family fall for it.

10:27 AM · Mar 18, 2020

Bernie Sanders
@BernieSanders

It is outrageous that Donald Trump continues to push a racist travel policy that dehumanizes immigrants and their families for his own political purposes. On day one of my administration, I will overturn this xenophobic and discriminatory ban.
Square profile picture

CNN

@CNN
·
Jan 31, 2020
JUST IN: The Trump administration has announced an expansion of the travel ban — one of the President's signature policies, which has been derided by critics as an attempt to ban Muslims from the US — to include six new countries https://cnn.it/37NJRFt

4:49 PM · Jan 31, 2020

Pappy, that is BS.

Here is Clinton's quote. By the way, you people are fucking lazy. Three links of a X feed and word doesn't appear in any of them.

"The president is turning to racist rhetoric to distract from his failures to take the coronavirus seriously early on, make tests widely available, and adequately prepare the country for a period of crisis".

This tweet was posted on 3/18/2020. Do you know what it was in response to? I do. And it wasn't about Trump's travel restriction from China (issued on 1/28/2020).
Right on the money. Too bad she wasn't elected in 2016, the pandemic probably would have turned out much better.

OK, I'll give you Sanders. He posted that X feed on 1/31/2020 (you're still lazy). :)

Here is Clinton's quote. By the way, you people are fucking lazy. Three links of a X feed and word doesn't appear in any of them.

"The president is turning to racist rhetoric to distract from his failures to take the coronavirus seriously early on, make tests widely available, and adequately prepare the country for a period of crisis".

This tweet was posted on 3/18/2020. Do you know what it was in response to? I do. And it wasn't about Trump's travel restriction from China (issued on 1/28/2020).
Right on the money. Too bad she wasn't elected in 2016, the pandemic probably would have turned out much better.

OK, I'll give you Sanders. He posted that X feed on 1/31/2020 (you're still lazy). :)
So your claims were bogus.....LOL

Right, they were actually charged with much worse. Thanks for reminding us.
Not really.....feds are known for dropping things way down when they don't have a case....even of you're innocent.....'Take the plea and it'll be over'.

My media? You're the dumbass that uses information from known liars
Yes. Your media. Only you and other Red Hat MAGATS call the truth fake news.
And you have no idea whether my information is from "known liars" when you won't even read the sources. You see the name and immediately go into tremors. And you only use the sources approved by your higher ups. You've been groomed, little shit-pumper. 😂

Yes. Your media. Only you and other Red Hat MAGATS call the truth fake news.
And you have no idea whether my information is from "known liars" when you won't even read the sources. You see the name and immediately go into tremors. And you only use the sources approved by your higher ups. You've been groomed, little shit-pumper. 😂
Funny shit you believe the lies from the media that claimed cops were killed because of the rioters on Jan 6
That's just how ignorant you are

Funny shit you believe the lies from the media that claimed cops were killed because of the rioters on Jan 6
That's just how ignorant you are
Never said cops were killed. Read my post again.
You shouldn't call anyone ignorant when your reading comprehension is 1st grade level!🤣

Because, dumbass, a Congressional committee CAN NOT PROSECUTE THEIR WITNESSES!
And what lies were told to me? Prove it! You can't because you believe the RWWurlitzer shit-spewing machine. That's all your simple brain can comprehend!

We can start with the protestors killed Capitol police officers and go from there.

Forum List

Back