Insurrection, Colorado, Trump and the 14th amendment and the J6 lies

Round and round you go. Your media said there was.
What media did I quote? Here you are putting words into my posts that you can't see. That's projection, little shit-pumper! The same type projection your groomers teach you. Talk about going round and round! You need better teachers!

So your claims were bogus.....LOL
For Sanders, it appears so. I completely missed his comment. In my defense, he was running for President and I was pretty much ignoring all that hype in late Jan, 2020.

But Clinton???..Sorry, she said what she said in response to a specific line of BS coming out of Trump's mouth. And it had nothing to do with his travel "restriction". :)

Trump sat for over three hours jerking off during the insurrection. In fact, one hour into the insurrection he sicced the mob onto the Vice President. That tweet alone will convict him.

Despite his FAMILY begging him to do something, he did NOTHING. Despite his STAFF begging him to do something, he did NOTHING. Despite his lickspittle trucklers in CONGRESS begging him to do something, Trump did NOTHING. Despite his MAGA MEDIA WHORES begging him to do something, Trump did NOTHING.

sherman-jan-6.jpg

Meanwhile, Donald Trump jerked off for over THREE HOURS while his family, his staff, his media partners in crime, and his lickspittles in Congress were all BEGGING him to DO SOMETHING.

gop-members-jan-6-2.jpg

"Someone is going to get killed."

9:21 a.m.: Dana Bash to Mark Meadows

What is Trump doing to pence ?!!

2:12 p.m.:
Jim Acosta to Mark Meadows

Will potus say something to tamp things down?

2:14 p.m.: Kristen Welker to Mark Meadows

Reaction to protester?

2:28 p.m.: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene to Mark Meadows

Mark I was just told there is an active shooter on the first floor of the Capitol Please tell the President to calm people This isn’t the way to solve anything

2:32 p.m.: Laura Ingraham to Mark Meadows

Hey Mark, The president needs to tell people in the Capitol to go home.

2:32 p.m.: Laura Ingraham to Mark Meadows

This is hurting all of us

2:33 p.m.: Laura Ingraham to Mark Meadows

He is destroying his legacy and playing into every stereotype … we lose all credibility against the BLM/Antifa crowd if things go South

2:34 p.m.: Carlton Huffman to Mark Meadows

You’ve earned a special place in infamy for the events of today. And if you’re the Christian you claim to be in your heart you know that

2:34 p.m.: Laura Ingraham to Mark Meadows

You can tell him I said this

2:35 p.m.: Mick Mulvaney to Mark Meadows

Mark: he needs to stop this, now
. Can I do anything to help?

2:38 p.m.: Michael Shear to Mark Meadows

Hey mark. Protestors are literally storming the Capitol. Breaking windows on doors. Rushing in. Is Trump going to say something?

2:44 p.m.: Rep. Barry Loudermilk to Mark Meadows

It’s really bad up here on the hill.

2:44 p.m.: Rep. Barry Loudermilk to Mark Meadows

They have breached the Capitol.

2:45 p.m.: Jake Sherman to Mark Meadows

We are under siege in the cpaitol

There’s an armed standoff at the house chamber door

We’re all helpless

2:46 p.m.: Rep. Will Timmons to Mark Meadows

The president needs to stop this ASAP

2:47 p.m.: Mario Parker to Mark Meadows

Is Potus going to take the podium to quell this unrest?

“‘He’s got to condemn this sh*t ASAP. The Capitol Police tweet is not enough,’” Trump Jr. wrote in one message to Meadows, according to the committee’s vice chairwoman, Republican Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming.

Cheney detailed that when Meadows had texted back that he agreed, Trump Jr. said: “We need an Oval office address. He has to lead now. It has gone too far and gotten out of hand.”

Donald Trump Jr. said his father needed to ‘condemn’ Capitol violence as it unfolded, Meadows’ texts reveal

You leftard fucktards fought Trump tooth and nail every time he tried to DO something. Like fix the border. Now you miserable hypocrites are blaming him for not doing someone else's job? Capitol protests are Pelosi's job. Blame her, silly leftist fucktard.

Is that still being pushed as to the reason why D.C. National Guard was NOT called out? For fuck sake. The Speaker of House has zero authority over hte D.C. Guard.

The Mayor of D.C. had zero autority to call out the D.C. Guard.

The D.C. Guard is under the authority of Secretary of the Army. Originally, POTUS had that authority, but POTUS delegated that autority to the Secretary of the Army. Speaker Emeritus Pelosi, who was Speake of the House on Jan.6 was on video begging for law enforcement to quell the Insurrectionists. She had no authority over the Capitol Hill Police as well.

MAGA is still lying about Jan. 6. Lies are all they left.
A Bidenista brought up Nancy Pelosi. After she was not blamed by me.

What media did I quote? Here you are putting words into my posts that you can't see. That's projection, little shit-pumper! The same type projection your groomers teach you. Talk about going round and round! You need better teachers!
Stop playing stupid. You gave some numbers of cops that were supposedly injured on Jan 6. Unless you have your own personal way of collecting data you're repeating the numbers from a media source you dumb son of a bitch.

Whoop-dee-doo. You got a friendly judge in the bag for Trump. Not really news.
I'm personally against trying to remove him from any ballots. I want him on the ballot..everywhere.
No martyrdom for him in any way, shape or form.
Two points:

1. Most of the judges in these 91 indictments, etc. are unfriendly judges to Trump.

2. Most Democrats seem to disagree with you on the ballot thing. They are all for suppressing Trump votes.

Stop playing stupid. You gave some numbers of cops that were supposedly injured on Jan 6. Unless you have your own personal way of collecting data you're repeating the numbers from a media source you dumb son of a bitch.
You piss of shit! Do you have proof, from your sources, that not one Capital Policeman was hurt on 1/6? You know my estimate is correct. But your lying, deceptive, ignorant, propagandists have groomed you into repeating their lies! You are a sheep!

You piss of shit! Do you have proof, from your sources, that not one Capital Policeman was hurt on 1/6? You know my estimate is correct. But your lying, deceptive, ignorant, propagandists have groomed you into repeating their lies! You are a sheep!
Dumbass you used numbers from the same people who said cops were killed at the Jan 6 riots
You're still believing those lies.

Dumbass you used numbers from the same people who said cops were killed at the Jan 6 riots
You're still believing those lies.
I used the estimated numbers from reliable sources. You just make shit up and claim they are facts.
What kind of LEO are you that doesn't get pissed when POS45 sends his faithful followers to attack your Brothers In Blue? Does the rest of the CCSD believe as you? You are a uniformed piss of shit! Keep kissing POS45's ass!

I used the estimated numbers from reliable sources. You just make shit up and claim they are facts.
What kind of LEO are you that doesn't get pissed when POS45 sends his faithful followers to attack your Brothers In Blue? Does the rest of the CCSD believe as you? You are a uniformed piss of shit! Keep kissing POS45's ass!
Your dancing is fun. You used numbers from the people who claimed cops were killed during the Jan 6 riots. That the clear Cut fact
Stop dodging and dancing around your stupid comment

Democrats are the cancer killing America. You just can't be an American and vote blue .

ReNaziKlans are killing American Democracy. Democrats stand for Voting Rights, Civil Rights, Marriage Equality.

ReNaziKlans allow Swastika Flags at their rallies. Proud Pukes, 0Percenters, are Fasicst Militia and they tried to overthrow the democratically elected Government of the United States.

ReNaziKlans are killing American Democracy. Democrats stand for Voting Rights, Civil Rights, Marriage Equality.

ReNaziKlans allow Swastika Flags at their rallies. Proud Pukes, 0Percenters, are Fasicst Militia and they tried to overthrow the democratically elected Government of the United States.
Lying sack of shit

The cop that deserved a serious harm was the Lt who gunned down Ashli Babbitt. She deserves a statue to her at the Capitol.

But Clinton???..Sorry, she said what she said in response to a specific line of BS coming out of Trump's mouth. And it had nothing to do with his travel "restriction". :)
Based on what you said....she qualifies:
If you believe otherwise, please provide a link of a reliable media source (no alt-right media) that quotes a Democrat of noteworthiness calling Trump a racist.

Forum List

Back