Insurance company says excess death rates are up 40% compared to pre-pandemic

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Gee, I wonder what is causing this?
It’s happening primarily in ages 18 - 64. It should be noted that “COVID deaths” affect primary age 75 and older.

Of course the people running the mainstream media will keep ignoring it as much as possible. If they do address it, it will be attributed to climate change or some such nonsense.

It’s happening primarily in ages 18 - 64. It should be noted that “COVID deaths” affect primary age 75 and older.

Of course the people running the mainstream media will keep ignoring it as much as possible. If they do address it, it will be attributed to climate change or some such nonsense.

So now insurance rates will go up. Nice little racket.

This is one of the reasons why the Covidians are now preaching Bygones and Amnesty (for themselves).

1669070659848.png

~S~

Excess death? Is it a death as a result of a life of excess or is it a death in excess of normal statistics? What the hell is it?

Not to mention the sperm count for men is down drastically around the world.

Not to mention the sperm count for men is down drastically around the world.
Then how in the hell did I have four kids?

Over the past 50 years, human sperm counts appear to have fallen by more than 50% around the globe, according to an updated review of medical literature. If the findings are confirmed and the decline continues, it could have important implications for human reproduction.3 days ago

Sperm counts may be declining globally, review finds ... - CNN

Forum List

Back