Fifth largest life insurance company in the US paid out 163% more for deaths of working people ages 18-64 in 2021

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Fifth Largest Life Insurance Company in the US Paid Out 163% More for Deaths of Working People Ages 18-64 in 2021 — Total Claims/Benefits Up $6 BILLION

Company cites “non-pandemic-related morbidity” and “unusual claims adjustments” in explanation of losses from group life insurance business: Stock falling, replaces CEO

Five months after breaking the story of the CEO of One America insurance company saying deaths among working people ages 18-64 were up 40% in the third quarter of 2021, I can report that a much larger life insurance company, Lincoln National, reported a 163% increase in death benefits paid out under its group life insurance policies in 2021.

This is according to the annual statements filed with state insurance departments — statements that were provided exclusively to Crossroads Report in response to public records requests.

The reports show a more extreme situation than the 40% increase in deaths in the third quarter of 2021 that was cited in late December by One America CEO Scott Davison — an increase that he said was industry-wide and that he described at the time as “unheard of” and “huge, huge numbers” and the highest death rates that have ever been seen in the history of the life insurance business.

The annual statements for Lincoln National Life Insurance Company show that the company paid out in death benefits under group life insurance policies a little over $500 million in 2019, about $548 million in 2020, and a stunning $1.4 billion in 2021.

Read it all

Gee I wonder what it could be

Sudden young adult death syndrome caused by man made global warming and 76 cordobas ? ......probably

The global mortuary equipment market is expected to grow from $0.88 billion in 2021 to $0.95 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8%. The mortuary equipment market is expected to grow to $1.25 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 7.0%.
:dunno:

At least they had insurance...
R.10ad5e961b34714d1326619defd18af6

I've noticed a huge uptick in deaths from the same age group in the dead folks section of our local rag.....There were two in there this morning, both in their late 50s/early 60s.

In the following video, Vlad Tepes interviews a young man named Mick who works in a family business in Ontario that manufactures coffins. Mick explains the unsettling correlation between the onset of mass “vaccination” against COVID-19 and an increased demand for coffins, especially smaller coffins designed for children and teenagers.

With kids and teens im sure it's just a lifetime of smoking and drinking heavily that's doing them in

Fifth Largest Life Insurance Company in the US Paid Out 163% More for Deaths of Working People Ages 18-64 in 2021 — Total Claims/Benefits Up $6 BILLION

Company cites “non-pandemic-related morbidity” and “unusual claims adjustments” in explanation of losses from group life insurance business: Stock falling, replaces CEO

Five months after breaking the story of the CEO of One America insurance company saying deaths among working people ages 18-64 were up 40% in the third quarter of 2021, I can report that a much larger life insurance company, Lincoln National, reported a 163% increase in death benefits paid out under its group life insurance policies in 2021.

This is according to the annual statements filed with state insurance departments — statements that were provided exclusively to Crossroads Report in response to public records requests.

The reports show a more extreme situation than the 40% increase in deaths in the third quarter of 2021 that was cited in late December by One America CEO Scott Davison — an increase that he said was industry-wide and that he described at the time as “unheard of” and “huge, huge numbers” and the highest death rates that have ever been seen in the history of the life insurance business.

The annual statements for Lincoln National Life Insurance Company show that the company paid out in death benefits under group life insurance policies a little over $500 million in 2019, about $548 million in 2020, and a stunning $1.4 billion in 2021.

Read it all

Gee I wonder what it could be

Sudden young adult death syndrome caused by man made global warming and 76 cordobas ? ......probably

Several very good accounts on Twitter ringing this bell to, with stats and data to back them up.

But I'm sure there's nothing to see here, as always.

The figures for mortality rate 2020 vs 2021 went up 2% yr over year.

The average age of people who died from covid deaths reduced in 2021 and less old geezers died from covid in 2021. Which is due to most seniors getting vaccinated in 2021, which has saved many of the old geezers lives.

----------

While deaths from COVID-19 increased from 2020 to 2021, the ages of those who died did not change at the same rate. More younger people died from COVID-19 in 2021 than in 2020.

The number of those deaths among people 45 to 64 years old increased 73%. And the number of deaths for people 20 to 45 years old more than doubled between 2020 and 2021.

The number of COVID-19 deaths for people 65 and older — who were among the first to be eligible for vaccination — dropped 7% between 2020 and 2021. (The 65 and over population accounted for 81% of COVID-19 deaths in 2020 and 68% in 2021.

------------------------

The reason group life insurance PAY OUTS went up for those under 65, is because those working are usually covered with a life insurance policy by their employer.

Those of working age, had a 74% plus increase in deaths from 2020 vs 2021 from COVID.

If you look at the annual study, all deaths are categorized and compared year for year, and there are no increases that stand out in other categories of deaths that stand out.

Www.usafacts.org/articles/covid-excess-deaths-causes-2021/#:~:text=With nearly 500%2C000 more deaths than what was,than 2020 and 19%25 higher than in 2019.

The figures for mortality rate 2020 vs 2021 went up 2% yr over year.

The average age of people who died from covid deaths reduced in 2021 and less old geezers died from covid in 2021. Which is due to most seniors getting vaccinated in 2021, which has saved many of the old geezers lives.

----------

While deaths from COVID-19 increased from 2020 to 2021, the ages of those who died did not change at the same rate. More younger people died from COVID-19 in 2021 than in 2020.

The number of those deaths among people 45 to 64 years old increased 73%. And the number of deaths for people 20 to 45 years old more than doubled between 2020 and 2021.

The number of COVID-19 deaths for people 65 and older — who were among the first to be eligible for vaccination — dropped 7% between 2020 and 2021. (The 65 and over population accounted for 81% of COVID-19 deaths in 2020 and 68% in 2021.

------------------------

The reason group life insurance PAY OUTS went up for those under 65, is because those working are usually covered with a life insurance policy by their employer.

Those of working age, had a 74% plus increase in deaths from 2020 vs 2021 from COVID.

If you look at the annual study, all deaths are categorized and compared year for year, and there are no increases that stand out in other categories of deaths that stand out.

Www.usafacts.org/articles/covid-excess-deaths-causes-2021/#:~:text=With nearly 500%2C000 more deaths than what was,than 2020 and 19%25 higher than in 2019.

Germany just called uncle on the shots. 1 out of every 5000 people has a severe reaction, they say. That's actually a LOT of people since the US vaccinated so many.

The shots are an abject failure. Full stop.

Germany just called uncle on the shots. 1 out of every 5000 people has a severe reaction, they say. That's actually a LOT of people since the US vaccinated so many.

They may or may not have had a serious reaction, whatever that term means....

But, they are not dead....

and the vaccines are what caused the big reduction in deaths from old folks with covid 2021 vs 2020.

And there was a HUGE rate of increase in mortality for those younger than 65, who were unvaccinated, that died from covid in 2021 vs 2020.

In that link I gave, it has all kinds of information on mortality rates of all kinds of various ailments, by age, by sex etc, year over year that's interesting, and nothing weird stands out for those under 65 as an increase in some kind of mortality that could be related to covid that I could find when studying it.

Believe me, as a vaccine participant guinea pig, so to say....I want to know my risks and husband's risk, both of us being under 65 and vaccinated. We have not gotten the 4th booster yet, because the hubby and I have been busy with getting MRI and biopsies done for him....he could have cancer, the results aren't back yet.... :( sigh..... Anyway, his doc says we should go and get the 2nd booster....and we likely will, but I wanted to research it again to see if there were any new trends that could be harmful.... So my eyes are wide open on this..... And I saw no trend that indicated harm increases with vaccines.

They may or may not have had a serious reaction, whatever that term means....

But, they are not dead....

and the vaccines are what caused the big reduction in deaths from old folks with covid 2021 vs 2020.

And there was a HUGE rate of increase in mortality for those younger than 65, who were unvaccinated, that died from covid in 2021 vs 2020.

In that link I gave, it has all kinds of information on mortality rates of all kinds of various ailments, by age, by sex etc, year over year that's interesting, and nothing weird stands out for those under 65 as an increase in some kind of mortality that could be related to covid that I could find when studying it.

Believe me, as a vaccine participant guinea pig, so to say....I want to know my risks and husband's risk, both of us being under 65 and vaccinated. We have not gotten the 4th booster yet, because the hubby and I have been busy with getting MRI and biopsies done for him....he could have cancer, the results aren't back yet.... :( sigh..... Anyway, his doc says we should go and get the 2nd booster....and we likely will, but I wanted to research it again to see if there were any new trends that could be harmful.... So my eyes are wide open on this..... And I saw no trend that indicated harm increases with vaccines.

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. Praying that all turns out well for him.

TY! AND Me too! He's the best of the best, husband, ever! From day 1 to 32 years later! Could not have dreamed or wished for a better marriage! (and best friend)

I feel the very same way about mine...dearer every year. Do your best research on the shots, make a decision and move forward. That's the best we can do. I will keep your husband in my prayers. Hang in there!

Can I sell my life insurance policy to a third party?
I have a $50,000 life insurance policy that I have been paying into for over three decades. At 73. My policy payment costs me $58 a month.

Just curious
:)-

Nope! The numbers CLEARLY show that they worked, to save the lives of seniors...the group who got vaccinated at the highest rate.... Their death rates went DOWN 7% 2020 vs. 2021....

That's a lot of grandpa and grandma lives saved Sue!

Was the vaccine perfect? Hell NO!

It didn't stop the spread, which would have been ideal!

But, the vaccine did reduce deaths and reduced hospitalization stress on our system.

Nope! The numbers CLEARLY show that they worked, to save the lives of seniors...the group who got vaccinated at the highest rate.... Their death rates went DOWN 7% 2020 vs. 2021....

That's a lot of grandpa and grandma lives saved Sue!

Was the vaccine perfect? Hell NO!

It didn't stop the spread, which would have been ideal!

But, the vaccine did reduce deaths and reduced hospitalization stress on our system.

Not anymore, it's not. Now, it's the reverse: it's clogging up the system with God only knows how many people with heart issues and cancers made worse by the vaccines. Young people. Years lost.

Forum List

Back