cop video of derrick kittling being shot

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

another black man getting himself killed over a ticket for over tentened windows and unlawful extension added to his car. . how can his dumb lawyers say him having cops taser and setting it off isn't dangerous to the cop. justified. he just should have complied with the cop and excepted the dang ticket. stop holding court in the streets. the dude even got on top of the cop. what was he supposed to do. Nothing the cop did was wrong. you ask them. you tell them and then you make them. thats what cops are taught. justified.

Last edited:
The only thing to conclude is that black men are going to have to accept white supremacy if they want to survive.

They're just not there yet, on account of them still believing that they can be equal citizens.

Racism in America isn't going away in the foreseeable future. It's in fact getting even worse.

over tentened TINTED windows
Your right! Tinted windows are no big deal but they do have limits to remain legal. While the cop is determining the legality of the windows. FOLLOW his orders, get or don't get a ticket, and go home safe and sound. This asshole is dead because he acted like an asshole. Tough chit.

The only thing to conclude is that black men are going to have to accept white supremacy if they want to survive.

They're just not there yet, on account of them still believing that they can be equal citizens.

Racism in America isn't going away in the foreseeable future. It's in fact getting even worse.
Just like out-of-control black crime and disrespect for any and all authority. I won't lose any sleep over fools, black or white who resist police.

over tentened TINTED windows

I've often wondered about these tinted windows myself. You can't see a thing on the inside. For instance, if Joe Biden drove by right now in the Beast and Jill, Kamela and Nancy were all on top of him in the back seat throttling him, who would ever see or know until it was too late!

Could be a national security risk. :smoke:

Or you can come to the sane conclusion that if the black man had followed instructions he would most likely have gone home with a fix-it ticket.

When you don't look at everything strictly based on race, you'll find out not everything is racism.
The reverse holds as well.

The lefties are complicit in his death for teaching him that he was entitled to ignore the cops & resist arrest.
You all love these incidents to virtue signal about.
Own it

I've often wondered about these tinted windows myself. You can't see a thing on the inside. For instance, if Joe Biden drove by right now in the Beast and Jill, Kamela and Nancy were all on top of him in the back seat throttling him, who would ever see or know until it was too late!

Could be a national security risk. :smoke:
Your right! Tinted windows are no big deal but they do have limits to remain legal. While the cop is determining the legality of the windows. FOLLOW his orders, get or don't get a ticket, and go home safe and sound. This asshole is dead because he acted like an asshole. Tough chit.
Yep, not sure there will be a multi million dollar payout on this one.

Or you can come to the sane conclusion that if the black man had followed instructions he would most likely have gone home with a fix-it ticket.

When you don't look at everything strictly based on race, you'll find out not everything is racism.
The reverse holds as well.

The lefties are complicit in his death for teaching him that he was entitled to ignore the cops & resist arrest.
You all love these incidents to virtue signal about.
Own it
You got my point! I don't have to own it because it's not my country.

The situation is becoming such that police murder of black men will be justified for any minor offense and so the only thing for black men to do is stop trying to be treated equally.

What came first, the guns or the racism?

We can't really care when Americans refuse to do anything to help themselves.

You bet.

Silly white people, thinking the rules are for everyone.

black men need to stop getting themselves killed over tickets and comply. totaly the black dudes fault.

Forum List

Back