Insta reply and post-it's

Shrimpbox

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2013
Carrabelle, fl. 60 miles s of tallahassee
Poor CK is probably in techno hibernation so don't anyone tell him this was my idea.

Since politics often becomes boring or unbearable I like to go surfing and check out many of the other offerings in USMB. So when I come across a post I really like or want to reply to I am usually many pages down. Especially with cartoons I want to say something RIGHT NOW. I don't want to write a book or care about an avatar and a drivers license. How hard would,it be to create some post it size comment corners for short 25 character or less comments. They could disappear or be covered over by other post it's. A good example,is the scifi book discussion in general discussion. I wanted it high five some of,the selections when they were made, not after they had talked about 10 other books. You know smart ass comments aren't viable if they aren't in context. I have no idea what a technical nightmare,this might be, but some,kind,of,insta reply that stays on the same post would be a nice touch.

Old school you are busting my bubble. I thought CK was an unwashed dreamer sacrificing any chance at a real life so we could exercise our first amendment right. That is why I mortgaged the house to send a contribution to USMB. I'm crushed.

Forum List

Back