Inslee signs natural gas bill into law, critics say it comes at expense of customers

Yes! The rest of the East Side is great!

IDK about that anymore. It sure used to be. The leftists have shit on the westside and now want that 'small town' feel (read that as Conservative values) within an easy commute to their Seattle jobs. Currently real estate ads are selling properties in places like Ellensburg because it's right off I-90, hour-ish commute and much cheaper.

I'd give the Eastside about 5-ish years before it becomes a reprint of the westside, You are lucky to be outta here

IDK about that anymore. It sure used to be. The leftists have shit on the westside and now want that 'small town' feel (read that as Conservative values) within an easy commute to their Seattle jobs. Currently real estate ads are selling properties in places like Ellensburg because it's right off I-90, hour-ish commute and much cheaper.

I'd give the Eastside about 5-ish years before it becomes a reprint of the westside, You are lucky to be outta here

I know folks this way who live between the foothills and Snoqualmie, and are still aching for more "country".

We do not encourage this. Pray they stop when they hit Roslyn. It's perfect for their sick little backwoods fantasies.

I know folks this way who live between the foothills and Snoqualmie, and are still aching for more "country".

We do not encourage this. Pray they stop when they hit Roslyn. It's perfect for their sick little backwoods fantasies.

For those who do...........I can't wait until I90 is shut down for 10ft of snow and avalanche dangers OR the traffic backups for a holiday weekend where you drive about 10mph at best in their little EV's :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back