Inside the Saudi 9/11 coverup

Imidator

Rookie
Dec 11, 2013
I have just read the following article:
Inside the Saudi 9/11 coverup

We are making a huge mistake to trust any leaders from the Muslim countries. Their plans are to destroy any, and all who disagree with their Islamic creed. Convert, or die. They have no tolerance for any other religion. How do you enter into a trusting relationship with people like that? You don't.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. The Saudi Government are neck deep in 911, and for political reasons *oil* Bush the dumb ass lets them skate.
2. Bush, love him or hate him, he had to do it, his ass was so far up the Saudi Kings butts he could see what they ate for lunch.
3. Arabs are not our friends folks, and why do we allow them in here is the main question that presents itself, well I know for sure Americans in general are dumb as fucking rocks, look over half of those who voted in two recent elections voted Obama in office.
4. I have been screaming this across the internet for a good 5 years before 911.
5. And by now I think anything I say goes on deaf ears, which it certainly does, you people are self doomed, sheep led to the slaughter.
6. You are hooked with stupid under your jaws, like a dumb fish on a fishing hook in his gills.
7. Happy dying.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back