Inside the Biden administration as Afghanistan collapses

It has been known to happen on occasion. There were definitely a lot of left side hypocrites though, no?
I don’t really remember much outrage from the left when Trump wanted to get us out of Afghanistan.
It was Bush’s war

I don’t really remember much outrage from the left when Trump wanted to get us out of Afghanistan.
Maybe "outrage" would be exaggerated wording, but there were definitely lefties making arguments about how reckless his plan was and that we needed patience so there wouldn't be chaos.

Maybe "outrage" would be exaggerated wording, but there were definitely lefties making arguments about how reckless his plan was and that we needed patience so there wouldn't be chaos.

I doubt if patience would have yielded a different result.
The Taliban live there. They quickly fill any power void. They always have.

There were no terror camps. Pat Tillman was telling us that. There was NO TARGET. So what did Zionist 911 traitors do?

They took pat out on a phony mission, shot him, and lied and said AQ did it, the same lie as 911....

And you CHEERED when they did it...
That's absurd. I'm not sure where you got the Pat Tillman thing.

Last edited:
Afghanistan is a real shit sandwich and everyone is going to have to take a bite.
Not us anymore.

Afghanistan Updates: The U.S. Occupation Is Over, Ending America’s Longest War​

On Biden's watch. This is better than when Obama got Bin Ladin.

I doubt if patience would have yielded a different result.
The Taliban live there. They quickly fill any power void. They always have.

The Taliban wanted to be seen as chasing us out, under gun fire. Sends a message that they won.

What's funny is Biden won't get credit for getting us out of that quagmire and Obama didn't get his credit for killing Bin Ladin.

Forum List

Back