Friday Is Reinstatement day!!

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
I'm absolutely giddy with anticipation!!

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, a pro-Trump businessman who spread misinformation that the 2020 election was a fraud, has claimed that Trump would be back by Aug. 13, 2021 here. Trump has been telling a number of people he’s in contact with that he expects he will get reinstated by August. Of course supporters have unsuccessfully claimed several dates that Trump would be back in office, such as on inauguration day (Jan. 20) and March 4.

But - If you can't believe the Mypillow guy, who can you believe?! :laughing0301:

What these "reinstatement" morons don't understand is that no one can be "reinstated" to the presidency under the U.S. system of government. If, for some reason, someone could actually prove that there was something wrong with the election of Biden and Harris, the Speaker of the House assumes the powers of the presidency. Such proof, which does not seem to exist, would not establish that trump actually won the election. trump at all times will remain the private citizen that he became on Jan. 20.

My Pillow Guy is now in full denial that he ever said that

He learned his selective amnesia from Trump
He found out that SCOTUS wasn't even in session.
Like every other Q-Kook, Mike will just move the timeline.
He's the Harold Camping of pillows :)

bad285358697b1d1a431863810bd942ec20d5ebd_1.jpg

What these "reinstatement" morons don't understand is that no one can be "reinstated" to the presidency under the U.S. system of government. If, for some reason, someone could actually prove that there was something wrong with the election of Biden and Harris, the Speaker of the House assumes the powers of the presidency. Such proof, which does not seem to exist, would not establish that trump actually won the election. trump at all times will remain the private citizen that he became on Jan. 20.
What is really funny is the reinstatement of Progs killing children. We laugh over and over as you blame us for you. Now get back to your debauchery. Wait...you never stopped!!! Tens of trillions of dollars later and soon to be hundreds of trillions.

He found out that SCOTUS wasn't even in session.
Like every other Q-Kook, Mike will just move the timeline.
He's the Harold Camping of pillows :)

bad285358697b1d1a431863810bd942ec20d5ebd_1.jpg

What a fucking hypocrite you are.

I guess those doomplayers will learn about the same tie as all the lefty loon doomplayers.

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, a pro-Trump businessman who spread misinformation that the 2020 election was a fraud, has claimed that Trump would be back by Aug. 13, 2021 here. Trump has been telling a number of people he’s in contact with that he expects he will get reinstated by August. Of course supporters have unsuccessfully claimed several dates that Trump would be back in office, such as on inauguration day (Jan. 20) and March 4.

But - If you can't believe the Mypillow guy, who can you believe?! :laughing0301:

I'll be hiding under my pillow awaiting the second coming of the insurrection.

The powerful democrat governor of NY was forced to resign yesterday but what do we see from lefties on the political forum? An old quote from a guy who makes pillows. It beats talking about Biden and Cuomo anyway.
Cuomo is gone

My Pillow Guy is still here. Won’t be around much longer once Dominion owns his ass

What is really funny is the reinstatement of Progs killing children. We laugh over and over as you blame us for you. Now get back to your debauchery. Wait...you never stopped!!! Tens of trillions of dollars later and soon to be hundreds of trillions.

No one is killing children. I don't know who your "we" is. You need to explain this "debauchery" you claim that some Americans are indulging in. I don't know of anyone other than GOP politicians who are sniffing and fingering people's reproductive organs and inviting themselves into Americans' bedrooms and doctor's visits. Most Americans live relatively quiet lives and tend to their own business, to those they love, and to their neighbors and communities. Most of us are not invited to your orgies and wouldn't attend anyway.

You people who wait until the bar closes and then have sex in the backs of cars with people whose last names you don't know don't represent the average American.

Remember how the left had to eat crow about that "misinformation" turned out to be right?

You don't, do you? Be honest

DEFLECTION!!!!!!

Please everyone look at something else... We are desperate look at anything else...

Are you looking? Please look...

Forum List

Back