Inside the Biden administration as Afghanistan collapses

No, the incursion into Afghanistan after 9/11 was appropriate. What should have never happened was the attempt at nation building as that
country is un-governable.

We invaded afghan.

Why?

Was it to get "Osama?"

W admitted "Osama" was not a priority

Was it to off Taliban?

Well, when we arrived, there was an ongoing civil war between Taliban and TNA.

Did W help TNA off Taliban?

No

W on command from Israel called TNA evil, and then TNA started shooting at us.

So afghan was NOT about

"Not a priority" "Osama"

Nor

Offing Taliban

So what the fuck was it about???.

I would love to see Afghanistan in a stable Democracy with human rights and freedom and no Taliban interference.

But I am not willing to spend trillions of dollars and thousands of US lives to make it so.
No you don't you're a sick liberal that would've loved it to be messed up like this under Trump so you could blame him. I'm just sorry for the Afghanistan people for Biden's screw up.

We invaded afghan.

Why?

Was it to get "Osama?"

W admitted "Osama" was not a priority

Was it to off Taliban?

Well, when we arrived, there was an ongoing civil war between Taliban and TNA.

Did W help TNA off Taliban?

No

W on command from Israel called TNA evil, and then TNA started shooting at us.

So afghan was NOT about

"Not a priority" "Osama"

Nor

Offing Taliban

So what the fuck was it about???.
You’re clueless. The Taliban did not attack us, but they were allowing Afghanistan to be a safe haven and training ground for Islamic terrorist organizations. Eliminating the threat was appropriate then. The nation building operation was not appropriate though.

History tells us that Afghanistan is un-governable. What we should have done was go in, eliminate the Islamic terrorist camps and left. Plus have special ops forces on stand by ready to eliminate any attempts to reconstitute.

You might be too young to know the facts.

Last edited:
No, the incursion into Afghanistan after 9/11 was appropriate. What should have never happened was the attempt at nation building as that
country is un-governable.
I agree with US forces going in to rout AlQaeda. But capturing the country and rebuilding it to Western values was never going to work

No you don't you're a sick liberal that would've loved it to be messed up like this under Trump so you could blame him. I'm just sorry for the Afghanistan people for Biden's screw up.
I supported Trump when he made the decision to permanently leave Afghanistan. I also thought Obama should have gotten us out sooner

Al Qaeda and OBL were always outsiders in Afghanistan.

Let's see if the Taliban can bring the warlords to heel.

The Taliban will kill everyone who doesn't bow to them. Then, when they run out of local targets, they will export their violence.

Just like they have always done.

You’re clueless. The Taliban did not attack us, but they were allowing Afghanistan to be a safe haven and training ground for Islamic terrorist organizations. Eliminating the threat was appropriate then. The nation building operation was not appropriate though.

History tells us that Afghanistan is un-governable. What we should have done was go in, eliminate the Islamic terrorist camps and left. Plus have special ops forces on stand by ready to eliminate any attempts to reconstitute.

You might be too young to know the facts.

There were no terror camps. Pat Tillman was telling us that. There was NO TARGET. So what did Zionist 911 traitors do?

They took pat out on a phony mission, shot him, and lied and said AQ did it, the same lie as 911....

And you CHEERED when they did it...

Pretty sure you were one of Trump's biggest critics on this forum when he was talking about withdrawing.
You would be wrong
I supported Trump withdrawing from Afghanistan completely. I also thought Obama should have done more to get us out.

I did not support McCains view that we should keep a permanent military force in Afghanistan like we do in Germany and S Korea

Forum List

Back