Innocent New York City Man's Life's Ruined When Neighbors Report Him for Going to Jan 6 Trump Speech

Jan 6 was anything but peaceful
It was mostly peaceful by the operational definition of CNN

1638761725470.jpeg

Mostly peaceful...except when it wasn't.

And it wasn't a lot. Enough to injure 140 cops in four hours and send dozens to the hospital
Aha but you didn’t say a word during the summer of 2020 when this was a happening nightly. You hypocrite.

"national sociali er Dem party has made clear they want people to turn their neighbors in"
----------------------------------------------
Well, to be totally honest, I know nothing about "sociali er Dems" or even turning in their neighbors; however, I, for one, am thoroughly enjoying the 'Where's Waldo' aspect of those 'sedition hunters' websites.

It's like reading some who-dunnit-potboiler. Spy novels. Fun stuff.

Fun how they hunt down and identify the mokes who thought clubbing down a cop with a Blue Lives Matter flagpole is good citizenship.
(Of course, not all their work is real hard....what with the clubbing-crew taking selfies and posting 'em on their Facebook pages)

Other than that, I'm pretty neutral on a bunch of ne'er-do-wells being duped & snookered by Alex Jones, Steve Bannon, and Rudy G ...and some folks even higher up the ladder?

America is darn interesting to live in right now.
We be lucky to live in such times.

Why anyone would attend any political speech is beyond me. I wouldn't go to any speech if you paid me. Some rich person regurgitating the same old lies and rhetoric and folks worshipping them like they are gods. What the heck is the matter with people? Too dumb to figure it out? There's never been a politician yet worth admiring much less worshipping.

Jan 6 was anything but peaceful
Was this individual man involved in any violence or illegal actions? If not, he had every right to be there and the government had no right to arrest him. The last time I looked even Homeland Security needed a warrant with solid evidence backing it up to arrest even an illegal alien. The government has no right to arrest someone and THEN look for proof of guilt, and that is sure what it seems they are doing to 1/6 demonstrators. Why is it taking the government a year to build cases on citizens sitting in jail without getting bail? Either the government had cases against them, or it didn't. If there were cases, they should have been tried within a month of arrest, if not they shouldn't have been arrested until there was solid evidence of guilt. If this is the way the legal system works, how come Mafia Dons and gang leaders aren't sitting prison while the government builds its cases against them.

It's government sponsored terrorism.
Holding Americans for years without charging them with a crime; solitary confinement; denying them visitation with lawyers and family or medical care, is an effort by Democrats to make trespassing, vandalism and disorderly conduct into an "insurrection" and also to punish and terrorize citizens into accepting future fraudulent elections without protest.

They were arresting vandals, arsonists and looters. That's not the same thing as a protest.
Murdering folks as well. You like that part. BTW, what arsonists? Can't wait for this bs spew.

"Holding Americans for years without charging them with a crime; solitary confinement; denying them visitation with lawyers and family or medical care..."
---------------------------------------------------------------

How does that link to the discussions here?
I mean, is there an incident or development where the above is a reality?
And, I mean in America?

So, can you explain yourself poster 'talksalot'?

How does that link to the discussions here?
I mean, is there an incident or development where the above is a reality?
And, I mean in America?

So, can you explain yourself poster 'talksalot'?
It's the fate of those arrested for trespassing, vandalism and disorderly conduct on January 6.

That's the reality.

Leftists, turning America into a Marxist shithole little by little.

Joseph Bolanos doesn’t wear horns, isn’t a crackpot, nor is he a terrorist. He has been a neighborhood watch leader in New York City’s Upper West Side for 23 years. In 2012, as president of the West 76th Street Block Association, Bolanos put up signs reading “rat xing” to shame the city into cleaning up the garbage. The neighbors loved him. Now the 69-year-old is a neighborhood pariah. One neighbor who brought him Thanksgiving dinner recently wrote him a nasty-gram wishing him death. “I hope Antifa gets you,” the note read.
What changed? Bolanos attended the January 6th Trump speech. He did nothing wrong. He didn’t break in. He never even went inside. He watched the former president deliver a “boring” speech, left early, went back to his friend’s hotel, where he has geotagged photos to prove it, and later went to the Capitol building, where he stood outside with friends after it was all over.
His Leftist neighbors, shocked that he went to see Trump and “had those views,” called the FBI January 6th tip line to report him.
It could have been worse. He could have been raided and then rounded up and imprisoned in solitary confinement for little to no reason as hundreds of other people have following the Capitol riot on January 6.
The New York Post reported that Bolanos did nothing wrong.
NBC, tipped off about the raid in advance, was there when the FBI terrorism task force raided the apartments with battering rams and carried out box after box of items taken from the homes. The NYC affiliate reported in February:
It has been four months and Bolanos hasn’t gotten back his devices nor have any charges been filed against him. He suffered two strokes in the aftermath of the raid and interrogation.

So if he is a proud Trump Humper and did nothing wrong, how was he ruined for participating in the insurrection?

Holding Americans for years without charging them with a crime; solitary confinement; denying them visitation with lawyers and family or medical care,
It's the fate of those arrested for trespassing, vandalism and disorderly conduct on January 6. That's the reality.

No, it is not.
Your avatar is either misinformed, uninformed, or has believed a tall tale.

We will give your avatar credence, earnest poster 'talksalot', if.......if you will provide this Messageboard with credible vetting of your allegation.

• Give us a source(s).
  • Give us a credible link to an informed analysis.

Hell, just give us a list of names of those J6 'arrestees' that are being held in solitary confinement; without charges, legal representation, medical care, or family contact.

Just give us, say, three names that you know are experiencing all of the travails you allege. I think then members of USMB can themselves do a little googling and find out if you have the goods, or are just a silly and naïve poster here.

J6 Prisoners- Solitary -No Charges, Representation or Medical

Forum List

Back