Innocent civilians in war:

Israel isn’t murdering anyone.
Well, y'all consider the Palestinians subhuman, so I guess you'd make this claim.
Legally and morally Hamas is responsible for each and every civilian casualty on either side.
Not according to basic decency and international law.
In Israel for deliberately targeting civilians and in Gaza for hiding among civilians and using them as shields. Don’t you get it?
Someone doesn't, and it's horrendous.

I wonder if you would have cheered as the inhabitants of the Warsaw Ghetto were murdered for daring to defy the Nazis?

Do you blame the Jews for the Holocaust?
Hamas wants civilian casualties on both sides, it’s the planned result of their actions.
Are you their spokesperson?
It’s a win-win for Hamas, if Gazan civilians get killed, even by Hamas’s fire they can blame Israel
Israel isn't responsible for the thousands of children it's murdered?

I guess you WOULD have defended/glorified the Nazis.

Horrendous.

:(

Good grief, lay off the histrionics.
You should check on the meaning of that word.
Dumb shit posts like this makes me feel hopeless.
:eek:

Another moment of clarity/self-awareness for you!

You do NOT have to be a "dumb shit," Mary.

Believe in yourself and do the work; you CAN change.

But Israel?

They won't stop murdering children and other innocents.

People like you are a huge part of why that's happening, so your coming to embrace logic, decency and reality are very important.

10/7/23. Hamas didn't have any qualms about murdering civilians. We go back to say, Attila the Hunn raped pillaged. and murdered innocent people. America bombed the holey shit out of Berlin, the Luftwaffe slaughtered innocent civilians in Coventry. Hamas hides behind civilians and use their deaths cynically as propaganda tools. Even the Nazis didn't do that.
The 'Dead Baby Strategy' since Arafat days.

Attachments

• 1699616595593.png
    1699616595593.png
    249.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 1699584817271.png
    1699584817271.png
    315.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-20231111-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20231111-WA0008.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 3
  • Human_shields_women_children.jpg
    Human_shields_women_children.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 600px-Hamas.uses.kids.as.human.shields.jpg
    600px-Hamas.uses.kids.as.human.shields.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Anti-Israel terror Human Shields since the 1980s.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 4
I grasp your stupidity. I love the sheer irony of your post.

:laughing0301:

You get that Luke's the hero, right?

Right?

But yeah, Israel is engaging in the mass murder of children.

That's repulsive to those with a conscience and basic decency.

I hope you'll join us. :)

I remember the west bombed the holey hell out of Germany , Berlin and killed many many civilians. The Axis did the same, they bombed civilians. Coventry. London. The Allies Bombed the hell out of Berlin or Dresden and firebombed Tokyo. This isn't meant to be pedantic. HAMAS is worse than the Nazis. In every sense of the word.

I remember the west bombed the holey hell out of Germany , Berlin and killed many many civilians. The Axis did the same, they bombed civilians. Coventry. London. The Allies Bombed the hell out of Berlin or Dresden and firebombed Tokyo. This isn't meant to be pedantic. HAMAS is worse than the Nazis. In every sense of the word.
Israel is committing genocide by bombing refugee camps; the very concentration camps they created to maintain their apartheid state.

This mass murder - mostly of children - is entirely in keeping with the behavior of Nazi Germany.

And you support it.

Conservative morality is now Indistinguishable from that of Nazi Germany.

10/7/23. Hamas didn't have any qualms about murdering civilians. We go back to say, Attila the Hunn raped pillaged. and murdered innocent people. America bombed the holey shit out of Berlin, the Luftwaffe slaughtered innocent civilians in Coventry. Hamas hides behind civilians and use their deaths cynically as propaganda tools. Even the Nazis didn't do that.
Read the old testament stories. Most begin with the slaughter of innocent babies.

Another mosque sermon Surada?
But when it comes to Jews returning to their historic homeland, you would reject the Bible.
Genesis, 21:12 Right?
Taqyia.

Last edited:
Israel is committing genocide by bombing refugee camps; the very concentration camps they created to maintain their apartheid state.

This mass murder - mostly of children - is entirely in keeping with the behavior of Nazi Germany.

And you support it.

Conservative morality is now Indistinguishable from that of Nazi Germany.
Hamas bombed their own….that’s a fact.

Forum List

Back