Innocent civilians in war:

You talk about the Bible?
Trust me, you don't want us to oveview 1,400 years of Islam's millions murdered. Oh boy, where do we begin. ..

Cut the crap. Do you believe God ordered the Jews to kill all the Canaanites and take their land?

Netanyahu has discussed his strategy publicly on numerous occasions. You can call this blowback. Anything to avoid a just peace or an end to this terrible conflict.

If you think for one moment I buy into your self professed intelligence and knowledge you're sadly mistaken.

I don't. You keep stepping in your own pile

based on a nazi metric ?

~S~

This is the game they have played.
What in the hell are you even talking about? Hamas is the legally appointed representative government of Gaza. Of the Palestinians. Hamas is bent of ending Israel. I digress: The grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Hajj Amin-al-Husayni, met with Hitler to work on a final solution to the "JEWISH problem" Nov. 28th 1941. Bent on the extinction of the jews. Hamas is so immoral and nihilistic, they will provoke a war and use their own civilians as fodder cynically, because THEY DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT ANYTHING OR WHO GETS HURT. Which is the very definition of evil.

Last edited:
Obama and the American war machine didn't mind killing innocent civilians. Russia didn't mind. Ukraine didn't mind. Israel doesn't mind. Hamas doesn't mind. Stalin didn't mind. Hitler didn't mind. Roman Caesars didn't mind.

Killing is a human trait embraced by every government known to mankind. And the ones that don't appear to be warmongers probably allow abortion. So no government is completely innocent.

So what's that say about governments run by men? It says: Buy a gun and lots of ammo.
George W Bush invaded Iraq over lies or hysteria, take your pick. We just had veteran's day a couple of days ago, I hate Bush so much for what he did. We lost good people, hurt and killed innocent Iraqis, over NOTHING.

George W Bush invaded Iraq over lies or hysteria, take your pick. We just had veteran's day a couple of days ago, I hate Bush so much for what he did. We lost good people, hurt and killed innocent Iraqis, over NOTHING.
Almost everyone who dies in any war dies for nothing. It's the puppeteers at the top who AREN'T dying who gain from war. Politicians; the Banking Cartel; and high-end weapons manufacturers absolutely LOVE war.

Forum List

Back