Innocent civilians in war:

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
10/7/23. Hamas didn't have any qualms about murdering civilians. We go back to say, Attila the Hunn raped pillaged. and murdered innocent people. America bombed the holey shit out of Berlin, the Luftwaffe slaughtered innocent civilians in Coventry. Hamas hides behind civilians and use their deaths cynically as propaganda tools. Even the Nazis didn't do that.

Innocent civilians in war:​

Is why America as the free worlds leader should try and prevent wars... not cause them by standing aside like Biden did pre Ukraine war.... and giving money to terrorists like Obama and Biden did... a weak USA is bad for the world not just for our nation....
You don't save civilians by pausing... you save civilians by crushing the enemy that intentionally kills civilians and puts the civilians in harms way....

10/7/23. Hamas didn't have any qualms about murdering civilians. We go back to say, Attila the Hunn raped pillaged. and murdered innocent people. America bombed the holey shit out of Berlin, the Luftwaffe slaughtered innocent civilians in Coventry. Hamas hides behind civilians and use their deaths cynically as propaganda tools. Even the Nazis didn't do that.
How many Palestinian children does Israel need to murder to make you feel better?

It's all about you after all. :)

But yeah, Israel's 80 year campaign of genocide is wrong.

Hamas surpassed the NAZIS. Hitler murdered innocent civilians, but they didn't hide behind their own civilians to shield them or cynically use their deaths for sympathy points from the media. Because NOBODY bought that bullshit logic.
You support the murder of children by the thousands.

I find that troubling.

• Banned
Nazis murder millions of unarmed innocent JEWS. That was bad. Hamas does it, it's GOOD, because you tell me...the moral calculus and the leaps of logic I just can't do.

Every defense of the Zionists, every excoriation of Hamas is based on a foundation of quicksand.

Herzl's claim that "Palestine" (or whatever you want to call it) was, "A land without a people for a people without a land," was false when formulated and remains false. There were hundreds of thousands of indigenous Arabs living in Palestine, so to confiscate it as though it were unpopulated was an injustice and a legal outrage. The same goes in spades for Samaria and Judea.

To say that the Hamas attack of October 7th was a "terrorist" attack is true, but that doesn't negate the validity of the Palestinian cause.

And there you have it. It ain't all Black & White.

Hamas surpassed the NAZIS. Hitler murdered innocent civilians, but they didn't hide behind their own civilians to shield them or cynically use their deaths for sympathy points from the media. Because NOBODY bought that bullshit logic.
When did the Nazis move all their wartime infrastructure out of the cities?

How many Palestinian children does Israel need to murder to make you feel better?

Israel isn’t murdering anyone. Legally and morally Hamas is responsible for each and every civilian casualty on either side. In Israel for deliberately targeting civilians and in Gaza for hiding among civilians and using them as shields. Don’t you get it? Hamas wants civilian casualties on both sides, it’s the planned result of their actions. It’s a win-win for Hamas, if Gazan civilians get killed, even by Hamas’s fire they can blame Israel and people like you try to take action against Israel. If Israel doesn’t take action, people like you claim that Israel lets murderers escape retribution.

Hamas works for Netanyahu to prevent any 2 state solution.
I keep hearing that. Next thing you know, they will say Netanyahu works for Iran.

Great. Another idiot that doesn't understand the issue moralizing.
Self-awareness can be the first step to positive change.

While your epiphany was unexpected, I wish you the best of luck in your newfound desire to seek better understandings. :)

EDIT TO ADD:

That was a very brief moment of clarity on the OP's part. :(

But maybe it will happen again. :)

In the meantime, Israel continues to commit genocide. :(

Last edited:
Nazis murder millions of unarmed innocent JEWS. That was bad.
You're doing well so far... 🤞
Hamas does it, it's GOOD
That didn't last long. :(

Why do you think it's okay to murder innocent people?

Do you support the murder of Ashli Babbitt?
because you tell me...
I'm sure we're not the first people to try, but you need to educate yourself on basic right/wrong it would seem.
the moral calculus and the leaps of logic I just can't do.
Believe in yourself, open your mind, and do the work - I believe that intellectual and moral integrity are possible for you! :)

Every defense of the Zionists, every excoriation of Hamas is based on a foundation of quicksand.

Herzl's claim that "Palestine" (or whatever you want to call it) was, "A land without a people for a people without a land," was false when formulated and remains false. There were hundreds of thousands of indigenous Arabs living in Palestine, so to confiscate it as though it were unpopulated was an injustice and a legal outrage. The same goes in spades for Samaria and Judea.

To say that the Hamas attack of October 7th was a "terrorist" attack is true, but that doesn't negate the validity of the Palestinian cause.

And there you have it. It ain't all Black & White.
Correct.

Here it is, OP - all you need to know in one post. :)

You're doing well so far... 🤞

That didn't last long. :(

Why do you think it's okay to murder innocent people?

Do you support the murder of Ashli Babbitt?

I'm sure we're not the first people to try, but you need to educate yourself on basic right/wrong it would seem.

Believe in yourself, open your mind, and do the work - I believe that intellectual and moral integrity are possible for you! :)
Good grief, lay off the histrionics. Dumb shit posts like this makes me feel hopeless.

Forum List

Back