Informal Omicron info: 16 of my friend's extended family have Covid, 12 of them are fully vaxxed.

Just talked to my best friend in Maryland today. He said 16 of his family of all ages have Covid. 12 of them are fully vaxxed and most of them got boosters. Fortunately none of them including his 90 year old Dad required hospitalization. Omicron is a cold and it doesn't care about vaccines or boosters. Just FYI.
LIAR! :eek:
Welcome to the Real World.

Just talked to my best friend in Maryland today. He said 16 of his family of all ages have Covid. 12 of them are fully vaxxed and most of them got boosters. Fortunately none of them including his 90 year old Dad required hospitalization. Omicron is a cold and it doesn't care about vaccines or boosters. Just FYI.
So only 4 aren't living with Dad and the other 12 are, or is it the other way around? Just wondering.

Vaccines are not 100 percent. But if you have been vaccinated and get Omicron, you won't die. If you aren't vaccinated you probably will.

And you really need to change your avatar because you're just using the death of that child to spew racism. Because if you really gave a damn you got to the hood in Chicago and implement a plan to stop or reduce the problem you claim to see. But you don't have any solutions, just hot air and rants about blacks.

I predict that soon, democratic party psychotics will wander in and declare you a quack, but speaking for myself, this is just more evidence, anecdotal evidence, that the vaccines are now fully negative, meaning they are promoting virus, not protecting from it!

I hope your family understands this, because boosters will make this worse, much worse for 20-40% who submit to them, and as Malone said on Rogan podcast, do not allow them to be administered to your children, period!

• Banned
I predict that soon, democratic party psychotics will wander in and declare you a quack, but speaking for myself, this is just more evidence, anecdotal evidence, that the vaccines are now fully negative, meaning they are promoting virus, not protecting from it!

I hope your family understands this, because boosters will make this worse, much worse for 20-40% who submit to them, and as Malone said on Rogan podcast, do not allow them to be administered to your children, period!
I fully agree, vaccinating kids will do nothing to protect them and only encourage the virus to mutate further.

And you really need to change your avatar because you're just using the death of that child to spew racism. Because if you really gave a damn you got to the hood in Chicago and implement a plan to stop or reduce the problem you claim to see. But you don't have any solutions, just hot air and rants about blacks.
Have you donated to Pastor Brooks projectHood organization yet? He could really use your support. There is a million dollar match program going on this month.

Vaccines are not 100 percent. But if you have been vaccinated and get Omicron, you won't die. If you aren't vaccinated you probably will.

Inform yourself; and get VAXED!!!!

Greg

Hi mike. I like this guy; tends to get it right mostly.

Greg

My youngest is fully vaccinated, had COVID and got it again. Fairly mild symptoms but her symptoms were mild before as well as she got COVID19 the first time in March 2020.

And your solutions are???

Greg

Have you donated to Pastor Brooks projectHood organization yet? He could really use your support. There is a million dollar match program going on this month.
Since Pastor Brooks isn't the only person there doing it, You donate.

They've been trying to get resources to fight the problems for over 50 years. Those like you are why the problems continue.

And your solutions are???

Greg
Better than yours since you don't know what the cause of the problem is and think the only solution is if blacks just get married.

If you aren't vaccinated, you will probably die of Covid? WTH are you smoking IM2?

Forum List

Back