NYPD Upsets Little Boy and Family by Demanding Vaccine Passports as Even More Mandates Hit New York City

Attachments

• 4B2322E7-246E-4F38-8264-CD71E71AD5C2.jpeg
    4B2322E7-246E-4F38-8264-CD71E71AD5C2.jpeg
    30.7 KB · Views: 35
So the police get the "I was only following orders" defense carte blanche?

I recall some large trial 80 years ago or so ripping a hole in that argument...

Some of the crimes over which those trials were conducted, and for which some of the defendants were convicted, and given sentences that were served at the ends of ropes; were very similar to the crimes that are relevant to this discussion, viz., the use of non consenting human test subjects for dangerous and harmful medical experiments.

I do believe Marxist progressivism has screwed NYC beyond the point of repair. I can live with that just by avoiding that once great place. My main concern is in containing the assholes who made NY into a shithole. Nobody needs those assholes moving into their nice towns, cities or states and fucking them up like they did NYC.

The majority of police will do what the politicians tell them to do, giving no regard to civil rights.

Mr Clean
NYC is the center of a giant tumor in your pancreas

We have a couple of such tumors here in California.

California could be made a much better place by doing this…

I would just ask that that first application not happen until after I have my Bronco. The dealership where I am buying it is just barely safely outside the blast area, but close enough that getting there and back would be made quite difficult after the proper remedy has been applied to Than Fwanthithco.

New Topics

Forum List

Back