Inflation Highest Since 1991, Outpacing Income Growth

Everything in there helps Americans it's not pork it's not helping individuals it helps all Americans to move forward in a rapidly changing world.
Shitforbrains thinks middle income and poor get the money from DC for infrastructure spending.
83A55F61-B58A-48A6-92E5-2D7588AB49A4.gif

To get a sense of what’s happening, let’s look at airfares.

Once the Covid-19 pandemic began last spring, demand for travel plummeted. Folks canceled tickets en masse, delayed vacations and hunkered down as stay-at-home orders took effect. This, of course, led to airfare prices to drop precipitously.

In April 2020, for instance, airfares fell 24% year over year, and they would spend most of the rest of 2020 at these depressed levels. When you compared airline ticket prices in the time of Covid-19 to prices from the before-times, they were typically about 25% less expensive.

But once a year passes, these year-over-year comparisons turn: The June CPI report, for instance, compared vaccine-era airline prices to what they were after Covid-19 struck. So it’s not terribly surprising that June 2021 airline prices were almost 25% higher than a year before, if only because so few people were buying tickets then.

This is one of the key points that the Fed has been pounding away at: You must pay attention to these so-called base effects. Now that vaccines are widely available and Covid-19 cases are dropping, more people will fly. Yes, airline prices are much higher than a year ago, but they remain cheaper than where they were pre-pandemic.

It also shows that inflation was at 1.81% 2019 and 1.25% in 2020. So prices didn't recede in 2020, it was the exact opposite, prices increased, your using just select industries to prove your inflation theory is dishonest.

Well, for starters our Muslim providers were screwing us on oil prices. Like they’re doing today thanks to Brandon.
Hahaha, so the Dems did it but when asked for specifics it’s Middle East oil that did it?! Haha ok got it…. You’re a moron

Oh? To whom did he give billions?
The bigger question is why are you so friggen clueless?

The bigger question is why are you so friggen clueless?

That doesn't say, "billions."

I knew you lied. Thanks for proving it.

It also shows that inflation was at 1.81% 2019 and 1.25% in 2020. So prices didn't recede in 2020, it was the exact opposite, prices increased, your using just select industries to prove your inflation theory is dishonest.

Not all sectors decreased in 2020. Energy certainly did. It was huge and it helped offset the increase in other sectors. Now there are very few sectors decreasing in year over year, but it should level off by the end of Q1.

Not all sectors decreased in 2020. Energy certainly did. It was huge and it helped offset the increase in other sectors. Now there are very few sectors decreasing in year over year, but it should level off by the end of Q1.
And unicorns can fly.
Hilarious. Another 4 years of NEXT YEAR IS THE SUMMER OF RECOVERY!

And don’t get pissy with me because Brandon has screwed up beyond anyone’s worse expectations.
First of all Brandon won the race. The dude is a champ.
Second I asked you about 1991. What caused the inflation and what happened afterwards. You can’t answer. You don’t seem to know anything about it so now you’re dodging by trying to rag on Biden. That’s how weak minded you are.

Since inflation on a whole was up 1.25%, it shows that the 5.3% increased is based all industries.

The inflation rate is 5.3% because that is what it is, no excuses because the overall rate rose in 2019, 2020 and now 2021. We will see if it levels off, as long as there are supply shortages, I expect prices to continue to rise.

Oh, and a lock on the open gate to illegal invasion and virus infection rate also improves things for everyone right Dimmer??
Well, and US oil production and refinement keeps gas 2 bucks below what we are paying now. And you Dims are the top 1% whether you care to admit it or not.
I realize you think you have all the right answers you don't. Much of what we're experiences right now is a result of what trump did. Honest government cannot work on schemes, and that's all Trump was scheme after scheme after scheme. Try to have a great day, I plan on it.

Since inflation on a whole was up 1.25%, it shows that the 5.3% increased is based all industries.

The inflation rate is 5.3% because that is what it is, no excuses because the overall rate rose in 2019, 2020 and now 2021. We will see if it levels off, as long as there are supply shortages, I expect prices to continue to rise.
The resources of this world are finite. The Big Crunch is beginning, if we all cooperate and address it it will crush us all and by all I mean the entire world. No more games we have to get down to business and that is what Biden is doing.

Forum List

Back