Another DOWn Day

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Trump effect is over, we are enjoying the fruits of Bidenism now.
1633520862237.png
Stock Futures Point to Fresh Selloff on Wall Street — The Wall Street Journal

Another idiot who thinks policies don’t affect markets.

I would tell you to be sure to pull all your money out of the market and put it in your mattress, but seeing as you wet your pants due to a small drop I doubt you have any money in it anyhow.

/——-/ This from the imbeciles who blamed Bush for the “great Wall Street Selloff” and gave Obozo credit for the recovery.

It is the stupid game both sides play.

You morons gave Trump credit for 10 straight years of job growth when he had not even been POUTS for 3. You gave Trump credit for every up in the market and never was any down his fault.

The Dems did the same thing with Obama, though oddly enough are not doing so as much for Biden.

If you are going to wet your pants with every drop, you should not be in the markets.

You morons gave Trump credit for 10 straight years of job growth when he had not even been POUTS for 3. You gave Trump credit for every up in the market and never was any down his fault.

The Dems did the same thing with Obama, though oddly enough are not doing so as much for Biden.

If you are going to wet your pants with every drop, you should not be in the markets.
10 years?
Really?

12x2= 24=100?
Really?
Your math is wanting.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

So you would agree that FDR had NOTHING to do with the US recovery from the Great Depression?

If so, you are the fist Lefty that has said this that I've come across.

So you would agree that FDR had NOTHING to do with the US recovery from the Great Depression?

I am saying the POTUS is not a god and every up or down in the market is not because of them.

Is that fucking easy enough for you to understand? Or do I need to write it in crayon for you?

/——/ FDR prolonged the Depression by years with his interference. But in all fairness, most economists of the day thought the same way. WWII ended the depression.

I am saying the POTUS is not a god and every up or down in the market is not because of them.

Is that fucking easy enough for you to understand? Or do I need to write it in crayon for you?
You failed to answer the question

Did FDR get the US out of the Great Depression?

If so, what policies did it and how did they do it?

You failed to answer the question

Did FDR get the US out of the Great Depression?

If so, what policies did it and how did they do it?

The thread is about the DJI, not the Great Depression, do at least try and stay on topic just this once.

Besides, the answer to your question is in post #18

Forum List

Back