Inflation highest in half a year

It would have happened regardless of whomever holds the honorary role of President. An that;s really all it is. An honorary role.

Biden is just the guy they chose to install in there to be the face of the controlled demolition of the country under the guise of incompetence.

It would have happened regardless of whomever holds the honorary role of President. An that;s really all it is. An honorary role.

Biden is just the guy they chose to install in there to be the face of the controlled demolition of the country under the guise of incompetence.
I disagree, if they knew it would happen and wanted to blame it on failure. Democrats wouldn't of cheated in 2020.

Hey, that almost sounds familiar.

OIP.SL7R89zAeQWQwV95LWOifAHaEK

I suppose interest rates will follow

Dude, inflation is highest since Jimmy Carter.
With the way other things prices are doubled; It's really bad.
Things like housing and groceries are doubled. Electricity is up 50%.
This is not the way to have people be able to live The American Dream.
Seriously, the cost of housing and groceries is 100% higher for people now than it was for hundreds of years in the US.
The cost of vehicles is up 50% too.
What I mean is, the costs of these things are taking a larger percentage of money out of peoples' pockets than ever before.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back