Reparations are just ok.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
How do we do the calculus on this? I am one third black, twice removed, but my parents didn't come here until 1903. So I get X percentage. How do we prove this? And can the IRS tax that as income? Do you HAVE to prove you are "black' and how does that work?

What about blacks whose ancestors were slave owners? Do they get a check?

Will black people be allowed to complain or attempt to use history as a crutch after reparations?

• Banned
Little reminder of all those white men that died to free the blacks: Over 65 thousand sacrificed to free ya'all. Not enough? Treasure spent to free the slaves? That wasn't enough?

How do we do the calculus on this? I am one third black, twice removed, but my parents didn't come here until 1903. So I get X percentage. How do we prove this? And can the IRS tax that as income? Do you HAVE to prove you are "black' and how does that work?
Personally, I'd just blow off the whole idea, or they could just start a GoFundMe site for those carrying some kind of gilt, to freely donate.

Do we get reparations for decades of atrocious black crime? What is each assault, mugging and murder worth? What are the racist black mob attacks worth?

Were you actually a slave? No? Then you don't deserve shit.

Why do you deserve something that happened well over 100 years before you were born?

Personally, I'd just blow off the whole idea, or they could just start a GoFundMe site for those carrying some kind of gilt, to freely donate.
I think this is just another promise by Democrats to be sure they get the black vote. As usual they really don’t plan to deliver repartitions and will of course blame its failure on these damn racist Republicans.

Were you actually a slave? No? Then you don't deserve shit.

Why do you deserve something that happened well over 100 years before you were born?
Resnic, what the hell are you talking about? I think you owe me free money because stuff happened, at some other time, that you never did and that thing didn't happened to me. Sounds reasonable. Not a scam or a grift, nope. I just want money, that will fix everything! Operators are standing by, just call 1-900-dip-shit.

I can easily and unilaterally propose the perfect mathematical solution:

Nobody pays and nobody gets a fuckin’ penny.

Easy.

Nah, makes too much sense for our Woke Brave New World.

Fuckin' oppressor.

Did I mention I'm 37% aboriginal lesbian on my Father's side?

I just want free money, I am .00000% maybe theoretically black. Math is racist, that gravity and moon rockets and facts precisely targeting orbits and putting a machine on mars...and curing polio and all that...Racism!

Forum List

Back