Bidenomics is Booming

ANWR to Alaska is like a postage stamp to a football field. it is a tiny area. you have been lied to by your masters in the media about virtually everything, but like an enslaved sheep, you believe all of it.

yet you fucking asked about it because you were told Biden stopped people from drilling there, when in reality NOBODY ever has.

just move on, you are a fraud and everyone knows it not.

dude, you asked if they were still drilling there, when in reality they have NEVER drilled there. You have totally outed yourself as a fraud.

Is anyone drilling in ANWR? That was my question to you, nice spin attempt, typical lib move

yet you fucking asked about it because you were told Biden stopped people from drilling there, when in reality NOBODY ever has.

just move on, you are a fraud and everyone knows it not.
the question was "is anyone drilling in ANWR?" Answer: there would be if Biden had not canceled the leases. geez dude, stop embarrassing yourself

Is anyone drilling in ANWR? That was my question to you, nice spin attempt, typical lib move

Yes, that was your question in an attempt to make it look like we were drilling less than before. But because you have no clue about the oil industry you had no fucking idea that nobody has ever drilled in ANWR except for one exploratory site.

Answer: there would be if Biden had not canceled the leases. geez dude, stop embarrassing yourself

No there would not be, nobody was using the leases. Nobody has ever fucking drilled there because it is not worth the cost.

Someone actually in the industry would know this.

But you are a fucking fraud.

Yes, that was your question in an attempt to make it look like we were drilling less than before. But because you have no clue about the oil industry you had no fucking idea that nobody has ever drilled in ANWR except for one exploratory site.
lib talking points, nice parrot job. do you work for CNN? I never said or implied that anyone WAS drilliing in ANWR, only that it would be a huge source of US crude if Biden had not cancelled the leases on his day one.

No there would not be, nobody was using the leases. Nobody has ever fucking drilled there because it is not worth the cost.

Someone actually in the industry would know this.

But you are a fucking fraud.
not true. drilling on dry land is much cheaper that drilling in the deep ocean. Oil would be flowing to US refineries right now if senile joe had not blocked it. Now we are dependent on countries that hate us and want us destroyed, how is that in our national interest?

the EO that cancelled them was signed on day one. it takes time for something like that to process through the federal government.

the fraud here is you, everyone reading these posts understands that.

spin little buddy...

88Fv.gif

Yep, Bidenomics is booming, or so we're told. Although not so much for UPS which plans on laying off 12,000 employees.

Or Macy's, which plans on closing 150 stores by 2026, 50 stores this year.

MSN

Or even Rite Aid which plans on closing 77 stores this year.

Rite Aid is planning to close 77 stores in 2024. See if yours is on the list.

Did you know this?

The United States economy grew faster than any other large advanced economy last year — by a wide margin — and is on track to do so again in 2024.

Internally, unions won big last year. So wages for workers are going up. More people are organizing into unions to DEMAND more money. The Feds are fixing inflation. Biden has done A LOT for the middle class. Trump promised infrastructure, Biden delivered.

Companies are diversifying. My brother just retired because of it. Non white men are doing better than ever.

We need to pressure Walmart to pay their employees a little better don't you think?

Biden has been very pro middle class. Not just lip service to unhappy blue collar whites. Racism to get them riled up. That's all Trump is doing.

Biden would have already fixed the wall but Trump told Mike Johnson to wait till after the election. Shame.

Did you know this?

The United States economy grew faster than any other large advanced economy last year — by a wide margin — and is on track to do so again in 2024.

Internally, unions won big last year. So wages for workers are going up. More people are organizing into unions to DEMAND more money. The Feds are fixing inflation. Biden has done A LOT for the middle class. Trump promised infrastructure, Biden delivered.

Companies are diversifying. My brother just retired because of it. Non white men are doing better than ever.

We need to pressure Walmart to pay their employees a little better don't you think?

Biden has been very pro middle class. Not just lip service to unhappy blue collar whites. Racism to get them riled up. That's all Trump is doing.

Biden would have already fixed the wall but Trump told Mike Johnson to wait till after the election. Shame.

Yeah, sure. Corporations are laying off thousands of workers and you expect us to believe the lies the government is spewing?

It's already proven they have been lying their asses off on the jobs numbers.

Yeah, sure. Corporations are laying off thousands of workers and you expect us to believe the lies the government is spewing?

Luckily there are millions of available jobs.

Hey idiot, we knew what the consequences would be when the feds raised interest rates to fix inflation. Some companies would have to lay off some people. Don't worry it'll work itself out and would be happening even if Trump were president because remember he caused inflation. First with tax breaks to everyone, then stimulus to everyone.

Executives justified the mass layoffs by citing a pandemic hiring binge, high inflation and weak consumer demand. Now in 2024, tech company workforces have largely returned to pre-pandemic levels, inflation is half of what it was this time last year and consumer confidence is rebounding.

Did you know this?

image.jpg

“I am a former Trump supporter. I completely 100% hold him accountable for the insurrection at the Capitol,” Chuck said in the ad. “I will not ever support or vote for Donald Trump ever.”
Chuck said he’ll vote Democrat over Trump.

“I can’t believe I’m saying it, but I will,” he says. “I will vote for Joe Biden.”

We all are.

Did you know this?

“I am a former Trump supporter. I completely 100% hold him accountable for the insurrection at the Capitol,” Chuck said in the ad. “I will not ever support or vote for Donald Trump ever.”
Chuck said he’ll vote Democrat over Trump.

“I can’t believe I’m saying it, but I will,” he says. “I will vote for Joe Biden.”

We all are.

You liar, you have always been a Trump hater.

Republican Voters Against Trump said the spot aired on TV locally ― including on Fox News during “Jesse Watters Tonight” and “Fox & Friends” ― and was shown digitally in the region during Trump’s visit.
The organization said the ad is part of a $50 million nationwide campaign highlighting former Trump supporters who’ve turned against him.

Hear why these former Trump voters don’t believe he should ever hold office again.

Forum List

Back