Inflation drives voters to the polls in November

Ordinary Guy

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2021
The U.S. is just over two months away from the Midterm election and voters across the country are eager to get to the polls. Something that’s driving many voters – inflation.

With control of the House and Senate up in the air, swing states like Pennsylvania are important for both parties.

Bob Hamilton is a Republican and has lived in Pennsylvania his whole life. Hamilton says inflation is out of control.

"How much more can we handle? I’m on social security, I’m on a fixed income," said Hamilton.

Not everyone wants to pay the inflated costs forever! California, New York, and Illinois enjoy mistreating their citizens and the sad thing is many of them are too stupid to realize just how bad their costs are compared to the rest of the country.-OG

The U.S. is just over two months away from the Midterm election and voters across the country are eager to get to the polls. Something that’s driving many voters – inflation.

With control of the House and Senate up in the air, swing states like Pennsylvania are important for both parties.

Bob Hamilton is a Republican and has lived in Pennsylvania his whole life. Hamilton says inflation is out of control.

"How much more can we handle? I’m on social security, I’m on a fixed income," said Hamilton.

Not everyone wants to pay the inflated costs forever! California, New York, and Illinois enjoy mistreating their citizens and the sad thing is many of them are too stupid to realize just how bad their costs are compared to the rest of the country.-OG

My view is that the dems want inflation to become the "new normal" just like higher crime, fuel prices, and the host of other ills that have befell us in less than two years.

My view is that the dems want inflation to become the "new normal" just like higher crime, fuel prices, and the host of other ills that have befell us in less than two years.
yes, pretty much like NY, IL, and CA

If conservative believe that rising cost of living is going to drive voters to the polls, then what makes then think that blocking Biden's student loan credits thereby making borrowers cost of living higher is the right side of that issue to be on, especially when so many people support it?

inflation
open borders
gay groomers
gas prices
censorship
crime
election rigging voting rights violations
CRT
car shortage
housing shortage
climate change boondoggle spending
Like this ^^^^^^^
If conservative believe that rising cost of living is going to drive voters to the polls, then what makes then think that blocking Biden's student loan credits thereby making borrowers cost of living higher is the right side of that issue to be on, especially when so many people support it?
They throw out so many talking points they start getting confused, like above.

no responsible person supports it, only the lazy fucks that won't amount to shit anyway

Yes. If they can maintain these inflated prices, more of the middle class will become dependent on government subsidies, which is what Democrats want.

That is why Biden is fighting the Fed’s attempt to reduce inflation.

Because Biden is spending money to reduce expenses for college-educated professionals earning $125,000 while driving costs higher on the majority of people - the lower-middle class with high school diplomas.

Inflation will certainly be #1 on many voters' list; however, treason will also factor into which wing of the Corporate Party controls DC:
DOJ-Photo-Submitted-to-Court-Showing-Top-Secret-Documents-Removed-from-Mar-a-Lago.jpg

Here’s What Americans with Security Clearances Are Saying About Trump’s Stash of Top Secret Documents at His Resort Hotel, Mar-a-Lago

"The FBI’s raid of Mar-a-Lago on August 8 followed months of stonewalling by Trump to return government records he had illegally retained after leaving the White House..."

"There had already been an outpouring of disgust on Twitter over Trump’s illegal taking of classified documents to an oceanfront resort that functions as an event venue for thousands of people each year..."

"Four Star US Army General Ret. Barry McCaffrey Tweeted the following overtop the photo:

"'(I first received a security clearance at age 17. Over the decades I’ve been cleared for the most sensitive compartmented secret material. Trump created a massive threat to US security.)'

"Congressman Ted Lieu of California Tweeted:

"'I had a security clearance prior to being in Congress. And as a Member of Congress, I have a top secret security clearance. Let me be clear: if I went through classified documents and kept 300 of them in my home, I would be arrested immediately and indicted.'

"Tom Nichols, a staff writer at the Atlantic posted this on Twitter:

"'I had a security clearance for most of the past 30 years. I know I’d have been frog-marched out and held for doing a fraction of what Trump did.'"

Here in Florida we are not seeing the Democrat filth mention their party in their campaign advertisement. They are ashamed to admit they are Democrats.

That does not bode well for the Party of Moon Bats.

Because Biden is spending money to reduce expenses for college-educated professionals earning $125,000 while driving costs higher on the majority of people - the lower-middle class with high school diplomas.
You don't need a diploma to earn money.

Forum List

Back