Inflation drives voters to the polls in November

You would vote Democrat no matter what but I must admit the Republicans offer nothing but empty words and wanting to Impeach Biden.
That would be good enough for me. We need to get rid of a president who works overtime to get as many unskilled, uneducated, illegals into the country as possible - while COVID is still a concern and there’s a shortage of baby formula.

And why is he demanding Americans get vaccinated but importing unvaxxed illegals in by the millions?

Many dropouts are wealthy.
The majority aren’t, and the most likely to be poor are drop-outs. In the meantime, college grads earn an average of $1 million more than high school grads, and yet you are fine with giving money to the more affluent while driving inflation higher on the working class.

That would be good enough for me. We need to get rid of a president who works overtime to get as many unskilled, uneducated, illegals into the country as possible - while COVID is still a concern and there’s a shortage of baby formula.

And why is he demanding Americans get vaccinated but importing unvaxxed illegals in by the millions?
How many of your babies have no formula?

The majority aren’t, and the most likely to be poor are drop-outs. In the meantime, college grads earn an average of $1 million more than high school grads, and yet you are fine with giving money to the more affluent while driving inflation higher on the working class.
It's not my decision to give anyone anything.

How many of your babies have no formula?
Why would it only be about MY babies? I’m not a selfish Democrat! Half the states have half the formula, and many American mothers are indeed having trouble finding baby formula while the Anti-American Regime diverts supply to the illegals swamping the border.

Shame in you for caring more about foreign law-breakers than law-abiding Americans.

Waste of time just like the Democrats wasted time impeaching Trump and yet the Trump base want to be just like the Democrats.

As for importing illegals, well let me say this if there were no jobs for these illegals they wouldn’t come here now would they?

Maybe corporations like Apple and so on can unhook their lips from China ass and maybe build factories in Mexico, Central and South America so those illegals will stay there instead!

The U.S. is just over two months away from the Midterm election and voters across the country are eager to get to the polls. Something that’s driving many voters – inflation.

With control of the House and Senate up in the air, swing states like Pennsylvania are important for both parties.

Bob Hamilton is a Republican and has lived in Pennsylvania his whole life. Hamilton says inflation is out of control.

"How much more can we handle? I’m on social security, I’m on a fixed income," said Hamilton.

Not everyone wants to pay the inflated costs forever! California, New York, and Illinois enjoy mistreating their citizens and the sad thing is many of them are too stupid to realize just how bad their costs are compared to the rest of the country.-OG
Why is a republican living on the social security plan that they gutted?

Why would it only be about MY babies? I’m not a selfish Democrat! Half the states have half the formula, and many American mothers are indeed having trouble finding baby formula while the Anti-American Regime diverts supply to the illegals swamping the border.

Shame in you for caring more about foreign law-breakers than law-abiding Americans.
Sounds like a personal problem that a teet could solve.

Well then you are a traitor!

I have been told that all this time and welcome to the club of those that flip their snot at those that think their Party is better than the next!

Are you a Green Nazi Libertarian?
You people are lousy at accurate descriptions.

Sounds like a personal problem that a teet could solve.
So why not let the illegals solve it with their own teets? Why are we diverting formula to foreigners who break into our country when lawful Americans are in need?

So why not let the illegals solve it with their own teets? Why are we diverting formula to foreigners who break into our country when lawful Americans are in need?
Because the US has these people incarcerated. Why is it I could raise four kids without formula?

Last edited:
Because the US has these people incarcerated. Why is it I could raise four kids without formula?
Oh, big big man….so you personally nursed your kids?

And the U.S. does NOT have the illegals incarcerated. They are free to invade whatever part of the country they want, and if in a liberal area, even be rewarded with in-state tuition, free health care, and the chance to serve on the local city council.

And the U.S. does NOT have the illegals incarcerated. They are free to invade whatever part of the country they want, and if in a liberal area, even be rewarded with in-state tuition, free health care, and the chance to serve on the local city council.
Ahhh yes, just like our forefathers that came here, they too were able to be part of society.

Private prison industry shifts focus to immigrant detention ...​

https://www.opensecrets.org › news › 2022/06 › private...

Jun 21, 2022 — As of June 2022, more than 24,000 immigrants are being detained by ICE and Border Patrol. However, these agencies do not have the necessary ...

Forum List

Back