Inflation drives voters to the polls in November

The U.S. is just over two months away from the Midterm election and voters across the country are eager to get to the polls. Something that’s driving many voters – inflation.

With control of the House and Senate up in the air, swing states like Pennsylvania are important for both parties.

Bob Hamilton is a Republican and has lived in Pennsylvania his whole life. Hamilton says inflation is out of control.

"How much more can we handle? I’m on social security, I’m on a fixed income," said Hamilton.

Not everyone wants to pay the inflated costs forever! California, New York, and Illinois enjoy mistreating their citizens and the sad thing is many of them are too stupid to realize just how bad their costs are compared to the rest of the country.-OG
In all things there comes a saturation point.We the People have seen
and heard enough.The record level of lies is bad enough.But when the
nitty gritty hits the Kitchen table ,then that's when a human beings
natural alarm bell rings loud and clear.
It's one thing to have that feeling in War.Quite another when home
in one's easy chair or going to bed.That is what Obama tried to make
fashionable.The Hating on his betters { as in the Tea Party }.
Then Lying like the liar he was born to be by telling Bill O'Reilly
on Fox's Superbowl Presidential Interview that there was
" Not a smidgen of corruption in the IRS }.
Telling O'Reilly that when asked about his IRS.However
The IRS Investigation was not finished.So how come Obama
made that claim with such confidence.O'reilly didn't pick up on
that obvious faux pas till the next day.Then he started making a
big deal about.I wonder what Obama woulda said If O'Reilly said.
Mr President ... how can you say that { " not a smidgen of Corruption " }
The IRS Investigation is not over.There's been no determination.
Same crap that Biden uses.Whether the Afghanistan Withdrawal.
Open borders and stopping Trumps Border wall.
The Fentanyl crisis.Uncontrolled Violence in big city
Metropolis.INFLATION. Abortion on Demand.Teaching CRT and
equity in Public Schools and our Military.Talking about Defunding the
Police.No Due Process for anyone considered a January 6th Insurrectionist.
Demanding Pandemic Rules.Making Lying an act of Bravery.
Making Love of Country and Liberty into a bad thing.
Making it Fashionable.That and a whole lot more.
Where Mores are replaced with outright propaganda.

So 24,000 illegals IN TOTAL are being held? More than 200,000 per MONTH are invading. So big whoo…..they barely got 10% of one month’s numbers.
Yet 10% more than you claimed were not being incarcerated. If you still need formula the capitalist got their fecal matter together and reopened their plant.

In all things there comes a saturation point.We the People have seen
and heard enough.The record level of lies is bad enough.But when the
nitty gritty hits the Kitchen table ,then that's when a human beings
natural alarm bell rings loud and clear.
It's one thing to have that feeling in War.Quite another when home
in one's easy chair or going to bed.That is what Obama tried to make
fashionable.The Hating on his betters { as in the Tea Party }.
Then Lying like the liar he was born to be by telling Bill O'Reilly
on Fox's Superbowl Presidential Interview that there was
" Not a smidgen of corruption in the IRS }.
Telling O'Reilly that when asked about his IRS.However
The IRS Investigation was not finished.So how come Obama
made that claim with such confidence.O'reilly didn't pick up on
that obvious faux pas till the next day.Then he started making a
big deal about.I wonder what Obama woulda said If O'Reilly said.
Mr President ... how can you say that { " not a smidgen of Corruption " }
The IRS Investigation is not over.There's been no determination.
Same crap that Biden uses.Whether the Afghanistan Withdrawal.
Open borders and stopping Trumps Border wall.
The Fentanyl crisis.Uncontrolled Violence in big city
Metropolis.INFLATION. Abortion on Demand.Teaching CRT and
equity in Public Schools and our Military.Talking about Defunding the
Police.No Due Process for anyone considered a January 6th Insurrectionist.
Demanding Pandemic Rules.Making Lying an act of Bravery.
Making Love of Country and Liberty into a bad thing.
Making it Fashionable.That and a whole lot more.
Where Mores are replaced with outright propaganda.
Oblama caused the Civil War and the Revolutionary War? I think not.

Poopeypants crashing the stock market along the way too.
Right, that's always a successful re-election strategy: deliberately hiking inflation and then crashing the stock market. Works every time. I mean that's why Herbert Hoover and Jimmy Carter became presidents for life. Shit they were dictators by the time they left office. "Call me El Presidente - no, Generalissimo!," Carter is once quoted as saying.:rolleyes:

Come on, guys, if you're gonna CT, at least put a little thought into it. Make it seem a little plausible at least.

The U.S. is just over two months away from the Midterm election and voters across the country are eager to get to the polls. Something that’s driving many voters – inflation.

With control of the House and Senate up in the air, swing states like Pennsylvania are important for both parties.

Bob Hamilton is a Republican and has lived in Pennsylvania his whole life. Hamilton says inflation is out of control.

"How much more can we handle? I’m on social security, I’m on a fixed income," said Hamilton.

Not everyone wants to pay the inflated costs forever! California, New York, and Illinois enjoy mistreating their citizens and the sad thing is many of them are too stupid to realize just how bad their costs are compared to the rest of the country.-OG
Here is another major issue that will be driving voters.

inflation
open borders
gay groomers
gas prices
censorship
crime
election rigging voting rights violations
CRT
car shortage
housing shortage
climate change boondoggle spending

You forgot leaving Americans behind enemy lines in afghanistan and the good people of california have just been told to set their thermostats to 80 degrees and stop charging their electric vehicles.

KEEP VOTING DEMOCRAT! :auiqs.jpg:

If conservative believe that rising cost of living is going to drive voters to the polls, then what makes then think that blocking Biden's student loan credits thereby making borrowers cost of living higher is the right side of that issue to be on, especially when so many people support it?

Please don't talk economics, you make my ears hurt

Oblama caused the Civil War and the Revolutionary War? I think not.
Because we all know that it was more likely due to January 6th and
The Insurrection.Comparable to Pearl Harbor.Or even 911.
Or maybe as bad as the Civil War.
But then Obama assured us that his Affordable Care Act
Was affordable.And you will be able to keep your doctor and
previous plan.While using guys like Dr.Ezekiel Emanuel to point out
that our Elderly will need to go thru health panels to determine
if they can have needed expensive surgery.No matter how wealthy
that elderly person.
Ezekiel,the older brother of Obama's Chief-of-Staff Rahm Emanuel.
Known as the God Father of Death Panels,this Ezekiel was also
the Director of Dr.Fauci's Bioethics or ethical oversight board at
NIH.
Kinda nice ta knowed ... eh.
Putting all the pieces of this convoluted New World Order
Takeover puzzle together.

So you can't answer the simple question. Gotcha.
One and only cause of inflation is government printing too much money. This is true even when, say a European government suddenly adds massive amounts of newfound Mexican gold and silver to their econony.

Yes that will be a factor but an even bigger factor will be the women of America now organizing to vote out the Republicans who made them second-class citizens in 14 or so states.

If conservative believe that rising cost of living is going to drive voters to the polls, then what makes then think that blocking Biden's student loan credits thereby making borrowers cost of living higher is the right side of that issue to be on, especially when so many people support it?
Wrong.... Nothing but free loading Democrat's are standing there with open arm's embracing the fake free crap government attempted give aways.....

Won't get their votes anyways. It's Republican's, Independents, and a larger number of black folks who are going to kick the Democrat's to the curb.

Wrong.... Nothing but free loading Democrat's are standing there with open arm's embracing the fake free crap government attempted give aways.....

Won't get their votes anyways. It's Republican's, Independents, and a larger number of black folks who are going to kick the Democrat's to the curb.

Then the GOP is in trouble because 55% of Americans support Biden's $10K forgiveness plan. 55% of Americans being free loading democrats won't translate to the great red wave.

One and only cause of inflation is government printing too much money. This is true even when, say a European government suddenly adds massive amounts of newfound Mexican gold and silver to their econony.

So our energy costs have gone through the roof because the government has printed too much money and people are watering their lawns with gas? Try harder.

I hear it was the extreme abortion rule, many so called maga republicans scrubbed them from their websites.

Then the GOP is in trouble because 55% of Americans support Biden's $10K forgiveness plan. 55% of Americans being free loading democrats won't translate to the great red wave.
Your buddies vote buying scheme won't pay off.. The voter's who get paid will
take that money and run (just like the government does, where as they'll divert the money in order to get a new material want), and if give it to them in vouchers then that'll really piss them off. lol.....When they enter the voting booths they'll vote for their best interest going forward (an educated fool wouldn't vote for the Democrat's at this point with no amount of trickery involved). If you think that the American people as a whole has a memory that is that short or can be bought off that cheap, then you are one poor chess player on the chess board of life.

Because we all know that it was more likely due to January 6th and
The Insurrection.Comparable to Pearl Harbor.Or even 911.
Or maybe as bad as the Civil War.
But then Obama assured us that his Affordable Care Act
Was affordable.And you will be able to keep your doctor and
previous plan.While using guys like Dr.Ezekiel Emanuel to point out
that our Elderly will need to go thru health panels to determine
if they can have needed expensive surgery.No matter how wealthy
that elderly person.
Ezekiel,the older brother of Obama's Chief-of-Staff Rahm Emanuel.
Known as the God Father of Death Panels,this Ezekiel was also
the Director of Dr.Fauci's Bioethics or ethical oversight board at
NIH.
Kinda nice ta knowed ... eh.
Putting all the pieces of this convoluted New World Order
Takeover puzzle together.
Doctors retire, move and all around die. Whats that I hear about death panels, they don't exist.

So our energy costs have gone through the roof because the government has printed too much money and people are watering their lawns with gas? Try harder.
No you try harder, because if you think people are stupid enough to buy into your bull crap, then you are the stupid one.

Forum List

Back