Inferential Proof - Would you buy it?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
There is a sort of brouhaha currently about the status or existence of "proof" that, in effect, the recent presidential election was "stolen" by the Biden camp. The Trump camp claims to have "proof" - as yet undisclosed - and its antagonists claim, "Bullshit," or sentiments to that effect.

But the nature of the voter fraud, if it does exist, does not allow for what lawyers call, "direct evidence," that is, videotape of people casting fraudulent ballots, or participants coming forward and saying, "Yeah, we destroyed Trump votes or changed them to Biden votes before they were counted." And certainly if there was a conspiracy to steal the election the perpetrators would not be so vulgar as to leave a trail of breadcrumbs to the direct evidence. And this is why the Left is figuratively screaming at the top of their figurative lungs, "YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE!" They know that there is no DIRECT evidence of massive voter fraud. They planned it that way.

The mail-in ballot initiative, well-meaning - even necessary - as it might have been, introduced many new avenues to voter fraud, and those avenues were paved with Democrat rule-nuances that made fraud ever more possible, if not even likely. Consider the actual cancellation of the requirement on mail-in ballots to match signatures with those on file - consider it in light of the requirement to match those signatures for in-person voters. It is perverse.

Consider also the facts that: (1) a very close election was inevitable, given the REAL polling results - the ones that the NYT doesn't make public; (2) In a close election, the "swing" states are quite well known; (3) the swing states' outcomes are almost always determined by the outcome in specific Democrat-controlled cities, based on whether the Democrat gets, say, 90% of the vote or 100%; and (4) in this election, the numbers were closer to the extremely-suspicious 100%, in spite of the fact that this particular incumbent INCREASED his totals of People-of-Color voters in the entire remainder of the country.

Clearly, something is fishy.

In the world of statistics, it is considered that certain facts can be adduced without "direct evidence," or without knowing "all" the facts. For example, if you want to know how many bowlers in the United States are left-handed, you don't have to query every single bowler. You do a random sampling of a hundred bowlers around the country, and you know the actual percentage for all within a fraction of one percent. (Assuming it is a true random sampling).

I suspect that the "evidence" that will be produced by the Trump Camp in support of their voter-fraud case(s) will be just this sort of evidence. They audited a random sampling of Republican voters and found that for some percentage of them, they never requested mail-in ballots, but ballots were nevertheless requested in their names. They audited a number of Trump voters and found that some percentage of them had their votes incorrectly recorded for Biden. (I don't know how they would do this, but I assume it's possible). The specific cases will be made with sworn statements from the individuals whose experience was audited. And of course, you have the Pennsylvania case, where improper ballots (envelopes not meeting strict requirements) were counted, and the evidence of their flaws was effectively destroyed.

It is unlikely that any U.S. court would nullify the "certified" results of any election based on inferential evidence, but I suspect their case will be strongly made, and convincing to anyone willing to look rationally, without preconceived bias.

Prominent Mathematician Flags Up to 100,000 PA Ballots

There is a sort of brouhaha currently about the status or existence of "proof" that, in effect, the recent presidential election was "stolen" by the Biden camp. The Trump camp claims to have "proof" - as yet undisclosed - and its antagonists claim, "Bullshit," or sentiments to that effect.

But the nature of the voter fraud, if it does exist, does not allow for what lawyers call, "direct evidence," that is, videotape of people casting fraudulent ballots, or participants coming forward and saying, "Yeah, we destroyed Trump votes or changed them to Biden votes before they were counted." And certainly if there was a conspiracy to steal the election the perpetrators would not be so vulgar as to leave a trail of breadcrumbs to the direct evidence. And this is why the Left is figuratively screaming at the top of their figurative lungs, "YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE!" They know that there is no DIRECT evidence of massive voter fraud. They planned it that way.

The mail-in ballot initiative, well-meaning - even necessary - as it might have been, introduced many new avenues to voter fraud, and those avenues were paved with Democrat rule-nuances that made fraud ever more possible, if not even likely. Consider the actual cancellation of the requirement on mail-in ballots to match signatures with those on file - consider it in light of the requirement to match those signatures for in-person voters. It is perverse.

Consider also the facts that: (1) a very close election was inevitable, given the REAL polling results - the ones that the NYT doesn't make public; (2) In a close election, the "swing" states are quite well known; (3) the swing states' outcomes are almost always determined by the outcome in specific Democrat-controlled cities, based on whether the Democrat gets, say, 90% of the vote or 100%; and (4) in this election, the numbers were closer to the extremely-suspicious 100%, in spite of the fact that this particular incumbent INCREASED his totals of People-of-Color voters in the entire remainder of the country.

In the world of statistics, it is considered that certain facts can be adduced without "direct evidence," or without knowing "all" the facts. For example, if you want to know how many bowlers in the United States are left-handed, you don't have to query every single bowler. You do a random sampling of a hundred bowlers around the country, and you know the actual percentage for all within a fraction of one percent. (Assuming it is a true random sampling).

I suspect that the "evidence" that will be produced by the Trump Camp in support of their voter-fraud case(s) will be just this sort of evidence. They audited a random sampling of Republican voters and found that for some percentage of them, they never requested mail-in ballots, but ballots were nevertheless requested in their names. They audited a number of Trump voters and found that some percentage of them had their votes incorrectly recorded for Biden. (I don't know how they would do this, but I assume it's possible). The specific cases will be made with sworn statements from the individuals whose experience was audited. And of course, you have the Pennsylvania case, where improper ballots (envelopes not meeting strict requirements) were counted, and the evidence of their flaws was effectively destroyed.

It is unlikely that any U.S. court would nullify the "certified" results of any election based on inferential evidence, but I suspect their case will be strongly made, and convincing to anyone willing to look rationally, without preconceived bias.

The problem with this is that even in Republican states like GA and AZ, state officials are saying there was no widespread fraud that could effect the outcome.

The election was fair and transparent. Nothing is fishy. Just as in every election in my lifetime, there was no meaningful
voter fraud.

That ANY SANE PERSON believes that the most unpopular president in modern history who has been in office while a pandemic killed
hundreds of thousands of citizens ( when other nations escaped such fate ) and who has lied to the people every day since he took
office.......would win reelection unless the other guys cheated.....is what you should question.

I'm about to throw the unofficial Trump campaign motto back in your face. You feel that there is no way Trump could have lost and that the election must have been stolen and no proof of that feeling is needed.

Fuck your feelings.

There is no example of them making their case, to date, as "inferential and hearsay evidence" carry no sway in real courts of law. This is just the grasping, clawing, last feeble attempts of desperate people, willing to debase themselves and the democratic process to support their autocratic figurehead. When all is said and done, I hope you find peace. I do not know if the Republican party will survive the suicide pact of with Donnie. I know I will not be voting Republican for any national office in the foreseeable future, as they are weak in patriotic spirit over cult follower-ship, do not believe in democracy and cannot be trusted to care for it.

I know I will not be voting Republican for any national office in the foreseeable future, as they are weak in patriotic spirit over cult follower-ship, do not believe in democracy and cannot be trusted to care for it.
Did Democrats convince you of their status of sainthood? If so, with what "evidence"?

The problem with this is that even in Republican states like GA and AZ, state officials are saying there was no widespread fraud that could effect the outcome.
Of course they are, otherwise they'll be held accountable.

Biden admitted to stealing the election, and since he is the communist leader the FBI will not investigate. Joe McCarthy would take a machine gun into the FBI headquarters and gun everyone down, receptionist and janitors included

I know I will not be voting Republican for any national office in the foreseeable future, as they are weak in patriotic spirit over cult follower-ship, do not believe in democracy and cannot be trusted to care for it.
Did Democrats convince you of their status of sainthood? If so, with what "evidence"?
No. As a matter of fact, they still have not. I just have priorities and avoid know dangers. The danger of national republicans doing away with democracy for personal or party gain is just too great to ignore. I hope a more balanced alternative party will awaken. Your party is a candidate if you guys can temper your message and messengers. I would trust a moderate Libertarian more than any nationally known Republican, as I voted for one on purpose in 2016 as the logical alternative to the idiocy of what was chosen by the Republicans or Democrats. You guys still believe in the constitution, last I heard.

No. As a matter of fact, they still have not. I just have priorities and avoid know dangers. The danger of national republicans doing away with democracy for personal or party gain is just too great to ignore.
I think you're being a little too dramatic- BOTH sides of the National Duopoly Party subscribe to the exact same Borrow to Spend, bastardized, "trickle down" monetary policy, they BOTH subscribe to World Wide Hegemony and Interventionist Military Force to sustain the Petro Dollar influence, BOTH accept substantial campaign donations from "jews"- BOTH point fingers at the *other side* to blame for what BOTH sides results produce-

I have never heard a Democrat even mention securing Liberty and Ron Paul (when he campaigned as a Republican) always mentioned Civil Liberty as an issue-

Secondly, we live in a republic- not a democracy- BOTH sides know that but still act as though they have a mandate, which is NOT in the constitution as an authority or power granted- BOTH sides of the National Duopoly Party agree outsiders (other Party candidates) WILL be constrained and not acknowledged as "viable" AND the msm media, who parrots talking points of Democrats back them with their blatant and flagrant bullshit-

BTW, Southern Democrats (and my grandmother was one) were the Party of the KKK- no, my grandmother wasn't a member of the KKK-

Point being, outside the rhetoric to sell the Bullshit, there is not a dimes worth of difference between the "sides"
The results speak for themselves as THE evidence.

Remember when Trump said he had "proof" that Obama wasn't a US citizen?

Remember when he recanted shortly after he'd been elected and said that Obama actually was born in the US (while he was turning the press conference into a commercial for his products)?

This is gonna be more of the same. Trump is going to claim he won or that the election was rigged, but come Jan 20th, he's gonna back down and leave the Oval Office (I hope, otherwise, he'll start another civil war).

No. As a matter of fact, they still have not. I just have priorities and avoid know dangers. The danger of national republicans doing away with democracy for personal or party gain is just too great to ignore.
I think you're being a little too dramatic- BOTH sides of the National Duopoly Party subscribe to the exact same Borrow to Spend, bastardized, "trickle down" monetary policy, they BOTH subscribe to World Wide Hegemony and Interventionist Military Force to sustain the Petro Dollar influence, BOTH accept substantial campaign donations from "jews"- BOTH point fingers at the *other side* to blame for what BOTH sides results produce-

I have never heard a Democrat even mention securing Liberty and Ron Paul (when he campaigned as a Republican) always mentioned Civil Liberty as an issue-

Secondly, we live in a republic- not a democracy- BOTH sides know that but still act as though they have a mandate, which is NOT in the constitution as an authority or power granted- BOTH sides of the National Duopoly Party agree outsiders (other Party candidates) WILL be constrained and not acknowledged as "viable" AND the msm media, who parrots talking points of Democrats back them with their blatant and flagrant bullshit-

BTW, Southern Democrats (and my grandmother was one) were the Party of the KKK- no, my grandmother wasn't a member of the KKK-

Point being, outside the rhetoric to sell the Bullshit, there is not a dimes worth of difference between the "sides"
1st. paragraph. Very good, again.
2nd paragraph (sentence). I have not kept up with that.
3rd paragraph. At the moment, the trump party with tacit support of the republicans (with a little "r") are the worst and loudest offender. As a maintenance person, I have always believed that is is the squeakiest wheel that most needs the grease, or to have it's bearings ripped out and replaced.
4th paragraph (sentence). Unnecessary. You have not ever given reason to think you come from anything but normal, reputable, conscientious, self reliant family history.
5th paragraph (sentence). At the moment, got to go back the the squeaky wheel theory, though realizing they are in fact in bed together in an almost incestuous relationship, feeding of each other.
Have a good weekend. I got leaves to blow and family coming.

1st. paragraph. Very good, again.
2nd paragraph (sentence). I have not kept up with that.
3rd paragraph. At the moment, the trump party with tacit support of the republicans (with a little "r") are the worst and loudest offender. As a maintenance person, I have always believed that is is the squeakiest wheel that most needs the grease, or to have it's bearings ripped out and replaced.
4th paragraph (sentence). Unnecessary. You have not ever given reason to think you come from anything but normal, reputable, conscientious, self reliant family history.
5th paragraph (sentence). At the moment, got to go back the the squeaky wheel theory, though realizing they are in fact in bed together in an almost incestuous relationship, feeding of each other.
Have a good weekend. I got leaves to blow and family coming.
Triggered

3rd paragraph. At the moment, the trump party with tacit support of the republicans (with a little "r")
I'll leave you with this- little r is what the US form of governance is- capital R is party of-

I operate from the attitude "consider the source"

The Democrat party has done absolutely nothing since 2016 to eliminate Trump by any means necessary, utilizing ever-shifting strategies that rely on subterfuge. Their singular purpose is to gain power, and the actions of Democrats throughout the country who do have power at the state level has been to use that power to deprive people of their right of assembly, their right to earn a living and their ability to conduct themselves free from governmental influence. These people oppose free speech, demand absolute confrormitty to identity politics or they ruin you, and seek total control over the citizenry.

It is hardly a stretch to think that a party so clearly operating from a platform to implement control, attain power and deny rights would continue to utilize any means at their disposal in order to impose their agenda.

Biden admitted to stealing the election, and since he is the communist leader the FBI will not investigate. Joe McCarthy would take a machine gun into the FBI headquarters and gun everyone down, receptionist and janitors included
Never happened.

Forum List

Back