Individual Mandate Ruled Illegal

In this thread, I learned Obamacare is shitty, the mandate is unconstitutional, and it's all somehow Trump's fault.
Obamacare still exists because the tard herd bleeved him when he said he was going to immediately repeal and replace it.

So, yeah. It is Trump's fault.

Well, it is actually the rube herd's fault for bleeving such an obvious liar.

I mean, just how stupid do you have to be not to even ask for Trump to show his plan? Obama put his on the table BEFORE the 2008 election. That's the kind of balls Trump is totally lacking.

But Trump doesn't care. He depends on the rubes being that stupid.

"You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

You're a lying sack of shit.

Every massively complicated bill ends up having unanticipated consequences. For instance, the Republican budget of 1998 ended up needing a "doc fix" every year for more than a decade afterwards.

That's what Pelosi meant, dumbass. When you pass a massive new law, you have to wait and find out what unexpected outcomes arise from it.

If a known huckster stands there and tell you he has a "terrific" plan, and you bleev him and don't even ask to see that plan, what does that tell you about what he thinks of you?

After all, he KNEW you rubes wouldn't challenge him on his lies.

So what does that tell you about what he thinks of you?

He knows that even know. He knows you will never challenge him on his bullshit.

Think about what that tells you about what he thinks of you.
But the Democrats who passed it are concerned for my well-being?

Moron.

In this thread, I learned Obamacare is shitty, the mandate is unconstitutional, and it's all somehow Trump's fault.
Obamacare still exists because the tard herd bleeved him when he said he was going to immediately repeal and replace it.

I mean, just how stupid do you have to be not to even ask for Trump to show his plan? Obama put his on the table BEFORE the 2008 election. That's the kind of balls Trump is totally lacking.

"You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Daily reminder that Congressional Democrats passed Obamacare (without reading it,I might add) with no Republicans voting for it,and Obama -- a Democrat -- signed it into law (without reading it, I might add).

But morons blame Trump.

I don't blame Trump for passing Obamacare, retard.

I blame Trump for Obamacare still being around.

All caught up now?

Let me know which words you don't understand.

If a known huckster stands there and tell you he has a "terrific" plan, and you bleev him and don't even ask to see that plan, what does that tell you about what he thinks of you?

Moron.
False dichotomy. We can always count on Trump's cucks to employ logical fallacies in his defense.

Real Republicans would have repealed and replaced Obamacare a long, long time ago.

Trump lied to you. And you know he lied to you. And you sit there and take it, cuck. You actually deflect and defend Trump just like a cuckhold.

You know how you know Trump lied to you? Because he said he had a beautiful plan that was going to give you such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost. And not one of you asked to see that plan. You are literally that stupid and gullible. Trump counts on that.

Obama unveiled his plan BEFORE the 2008 election. He had the big balls to put his dick on the table and let people stomp all over it. And he got his plan enacted.

But Trump never had a plan. He's a chickenshit liar with a pimple for a prick. A pathological liar. He totally hoaxed you.

And you swallow that shit.

Trump is living proof you can fool some of the people ALL of the time.

God forbid figuring out a replacement for Obamacare should get in the way of tweeting and golfing.

Every massively complicated bill ends up having unanticipated consequences. For instance, the Republican budget of 1998 ended up needing a "doc fix" every year for more than a decade afterwards.

That's what Pelosi meant, dumbass. When you pass a massive new law, you have to wait and find out what unexpected outcomes arise from it.

She said EXACTLY what she meant child.

Ok, now what? If Obamacare is ruled unconstitutional and killed, what do we do for good healthcare insurance?

ObamaCare was not ruled unconstitutional, just the forcing of people to buy insurance.

All of the thousands of hospital killing rules and regulations are still there since the Repubs do not care to repeal it.

Hospital killing rules? Hospitals are doing very well.

Special Report: Despite regulation, hospital profits up

Yep. And she meant exactly what I said.

Your propagandists count on you parroting rubes being ignorant.

Daily reminder that Congressional Democrats passed Obamacare (without reading it,I might add) with no Republicans voting for it,and Obama -- a Democrat -- signed it into law (without reading it, I might add).

But morons blame Trump.

I don't blame Trump for passing Obamacare, retard.

I blame Trump for Obamacare still being around.

All caught up now?

Let me know which words you don't understand.

Yet in your impotent screeching, you can't spare a single syllable to criticize the Democrats who forced this piece of crap on America.

Go play, kid.

Yep. And she meant exactly what I said.

Your propagandists count on you parroting rubes being ignorant.

You're worse than ignorant kid. You're a liar.
She knew what was in it, she was dodging a direct question. I know more about the ACA than you ever will kid.

Moron.
False dichotomy. We can always count on Trump's cucks to employ logical fallacies in his defense.

Real Republicans would have repealed and replaced Obamacare a long, long time ago.

Trump lied to you. And you know he lied to you. And you sit there and take it, cuck. You actually deflect and defend Trump just like a cuckhold.

You know how you know Trump lied to you? Because he said he had a beautiful plan that was going to give you such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost. And not one of you asked to see that plan. You are literally that stupid and gullible. Trump counts on that.

Obama unveiled his plan BEFORE the 2008 election. He had the big balls to put his dick on the table and let people stomp all over it. And he got his plan enacted.

But Trump never had a plan. He's a chickenshit liar with a pimple for a prick. A pathological liar. He totally hoaxed you.

Is that what Soros' push alert told you to say?

I didn't vote for Trump because he said he was going to repeal Obamacare. I knew it would be far more involved than that.

I voted for Trump because he wasn't that corrupt cow Hillary, who has NEVER told the truth.

And you sure are obsessed with other people's genitals. Kinda creepy, kid.

Just a little reminder for the amnesiac goldfish pseudocons of what health care costs were doing BEFORE Obamacare. In fact, this is exactly WHY we have Obamacare:

2013-09-Health-Care-Costs3.png

Healthcare costs are increasing so much faster than inflation for the same reason education costs are. The government has been paying medical bills for people for decades. If you can't afford to pay it, the government simply pays it for you. Get the government completely out of healthcare and eliminate employer healthcare plans and hospitals will be forced to keep services and costs in line.

The Republicans can't repeal Obamacare. Then the tard herd will figure out they don't have the replacement Trump promised them he had.

No replacement is needed. Repeal Obamacare and do not replace it.

God forbid figuring out a replacement for Obamacare should get in the way of tweeting and golfing.

Heck, he said he had a bill ready to go that everyone was going to love..........until he actually had to produce it.

Another trick they are doing with Obamacare is forcing every plan to carry ridiculous things. Don't worry, your healthcare plan will cover you if need a head shrink, if you are suddenly diagnosed with the mythical "autism spectrum disorder", if you need drug rehab, if you are depressed, or if you need a sex change operation.

Moron.

Is that what Soros' push alert told you to say?

I didn't vote for Trump because he said he was going to repeal Obamacare. I knew it would be far more involved than that.

I voted for Trump because he wasn't that corrupt cow Hillary, who has NEVER told the truth.

And you sure are obsessed with other people's genitals. Kinda creepy, kid.

Since we now know that Trump can also never tell the truth does that mean you will no longer vote for him?

Forum List

Back