Individual Mandate Ruled Illegal

The "we have to see what's in it" clip the parroting rubes pass around is always really short, which is always a dead giveaway the rubes are being punked.

Here is the full context of Pelosi's speech around that comment:

Imagine an economy where people could follow their aspirations, where they could be entrepreneurial, where they could take risks professionally because personally their families [sic] health care needs are being met. Where they could be self-employed or start a business, not be job-locked in a job because they have health care there, and if they went out on their own it would be unaffordable to them, but especially true, if someone has a child with a pre-existing condition. So when we pass our bill, never again will people be denied coverage because they have a pre-existing condition.

We have to do this in partnership, and I wanted to bring [you] up to date on where we see it from here. The final health care legislation that will soon be passed by Congress will deliver successful reform at the local level. It will offer paid for investments that will improve health care services and coverage for millions more Americans. It will make significant investments in innovation, prevention, wellness and offer robust support for public health infrastructure. It will dramatically expand investments into community health centers. That means a dramatic expansion in the number of patients community health centers can see and ultimately healthier communities. Our bill will significantly reduce uncompensated care for hospitals.

You’ve heard about the controversies within the bill, the process about the bill, one or the other. But I don’t know if you have heard that it is legislation for the future, not just about health care for America, but about a healthier America, where preventive care is not something that you have to pay a deductible for or out of pocket. Prevention, prevention, prevention–it’s about diet, not diabetes. It’s going to be very, very exciting.

But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.

Pelosi Remarks at the 2010 Legislative Conference for National Association of Counties

God forbid figuring out a replacement for Obamacare should get in the way of tweeting and golfing.
Not to worry, Big Fat Don said it's going to be easy to fix............just like the trade war (wink).

Another trick they are doing with Obamacare is forcing every plan to carry ridiculous things. Don't worry, your healthcare plan will cover you if need a head shrink, if you are suddenly diagnosed with the mythical "autism spectrum disorder", if you need drug rehab, if you are depressed, or if you need a sex change operation.
...or if you're a man and need prenatal care.

If a known huckster stands there and tell you he has a "terrific" plan, and you bleev him and don't even ask to see that plan, what does that tell you about what he thinks of you?

After all, he KNEW you rubes wouldn't challenge him on his lies.

So what does that tell you about what he thinks of you?

He knows that even know. He knows you will never challenge him on his bullshit.

Think about what that tells you about what he thinks of you.
But the Democrats who passed it are concerned for my well-being?

Moron.
False dichotomy. We can always count on Trump's cucks to employ logical fallacies in his defense.

Real Republicans would have repealed and replaced Obamacare a long, long time ago.

Trump lied to you. And you know he lied to you. And you sit there and take it, cuck. You actually deflect and defend Trump just like a cuckhold.

You know how you know Trump lied to you? Because he said he had a beautiful plan that was going to give you such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost. And not one of you asked to see that plan. You are literally that stupid and gullible. Trump counts on that.

Obama unveiled his plan BEFORE the 2008 election. He had the big balls to put his dick on the table and let people stomp all over it. And he got his plan enacted.

But Trump never had a plan. He's a chickenshit liar with a pimple for a prick. A pathological liar. He totally hoaxed you.

And you swallow that shit.

Trump is living proof you can fool some of the people ALL of the time.
Is that what Soros' push alert told you to say?

I didn't vote for Trump because he said he was going to repeal Obamacare. I knew it would be far more involved than that.

I voted for Trump because he wasn't that corrupt cow Hillary, who has NEVER told the truth.

And you sure are obsessed with other people's genitals. Kinda creepy, kid.
Oh, wow.

That the Democrats are nominally "worse than Trump" is no excuse for not holding Trump accountable.

No excuse at all.

That's the argument of a submissive, weak-minded cuck.

If a known huckster stands there and tell you he has a "terrific" plan, and you bleev him and don't even ask to see that plan, what does that tell you about what he thinks of you?

Moron.
False dichotomy. We can always count on Trump's cucks to employ logical fallacies in his defense.

Real Republicans would have repealed and replaced Obamacare a long, long time ago.

Trump lied to you. And you know he lied to you. And you sit there and take it, cuck. You actually deflect and defend Trump just like a cuckhold.

You know how you know Trump lied to you? Because he said he had a beautiful plan that was going to give you such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost. And not one of you asked to see that plan. You are literally that stupid and gullible. Trump counts on that.

Obama unveiled his plan BEFORE the 2008 election. He had the big balls to put his dick on the table and let people stomp all over it. And he got his plan enacted.

But Trump never had a plan. He's a chickenshit liar with a pimple for a prick. A pathological liar. He totally hoaxed you.

I didn't vote for Trump because he said he was going to repeal Obamacare. I knew it would be far more involved than that.

I voted for Trump because he wasn't that corrupt cow Hillary, who has NEVER told the truth.

Since we now know that Trump can also never tell the truth does that mean you will no longer vote for him?
Don't drag me into your delusions. I wouldn't vote for a Democrat to run a Little League bake sale. They'd fuck it up, guaranteed.

Health insurance is INSURANCE and the concept is the same as auto insurance. I don't want to share an auto insurance policy with everyone employed at the company I work for, so why should I have to share health insurance with them.

Now you can see exactly why Obamacare is still around.

The weak-minded cucks get all the credit.

In this thread, I learned Obamacare is shitty, the mandate is unconstitutional, and it's all somehow Trump's fault.
Obamacare still exists because the tard herd bleeved him when he said he was going to immediately repeal and replace it.

So, yeah. It is Trump's fault.

Well, it is actually the rube herd's fault for bleeving such an obvious liar.

I mean, just how stupid do you have to be not to even ask for Trump to show his plan? Obama put his on the table BEFORE the 2008 election. That's the kind of balls Trump is totally lacking.

But Trump doesn't care. He depends on the rubes being that stupid.

"You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Daily reminder that Congressional Democrats passed Obamacare (without reading it,I might add) with no Republicans voting for it,and Obama -- a Democrat -- signed it into law (without reading it, I might add).

But morons blame Trump.

I don't blame Trump for passing Obamacare, retard.

I blame Trump for Obamacare still being around.

All caught up now?

Let me know which words you don't understand.

Yeah but, they made provisions to prevent
doing away with Obamacare outright

They have been working to dismantle it
from the outside, in

Just a little reminder for the amnesiac goldfish pseudocons of what health care costs were doing BEFORE Obamacare. In fact, this is exactly WHY we have Obamacare:

2013-09-Health-Care-Costs3.png
Gee, what happened in the mid 60's? It's almost as is something happened that completely disrupted the healthcare business?

Gee, I wonder what changed?

The Republicans can't repeal Obamacare. Then the tard herd will figure out they don't have the replacement Trump promised them he had.

Trump has a replacement he is holding onto till after the election if he wins...it is called healthcare for everyone, aka universal healthcare.
I bet the rubes are stupid enough to believe that Trump really, really does have an Obamacare replacement this time, but he has to hold it until after the next election because (fill in the blank).

I bet they actually are that stupid.

And it won't occur to a single one of the pointy heads to ask to see it.

Just like they never asked to see it last time.

Trump counts on that kind of willful stupidity.

It can't be replaced because it is a defacto non entity. Its only dynamic function is the penalty and that is now gone. More or less like cutting the tap root of a tree....just a matter of time.

Jo

Moron.

Oh, wow.

That the Democrats are nominally "worse than Trump" is no excuse for not holding Trump accountable.

No excuse at all.

I see you're really getting your money's worth out of that Liberal Word of the Day toilet paper.

Meanwhile, of the two of us, it's not me who wants Big Daddy Government to take care of me cradle to grave and powder my bottom, Princess.

Health insurance is INSURANCE and the concept is the same as auto insurance. I don't want to share an auto insurance policy with everyone employed at the company I work for, so why should I have to share health insurance with them.
You should be buying your health insurance the same way you buy your auto, home, and life insurance.

It should not be provided by your employer. That makes you a hostage to your employer's take-it-or-leave-it policy. You have zero negotiating leverage.

In turn, your employer is hostage to government rules which force your employer to buy insurance from a limited number of insurance companies in your geographic area.

Employer sponsored insurance should not be tax exempt. That bends the health care cost curve upward, and it drives up tax rates on every taxpayer.

You should be able to pick up the telephone and be able to call any insurer in the country. This gives you maximum negotiating leverage because you can always hang up and call any of a constellation of competitors.

This is not to be confused with the Republican smoke and mirrors "buy insurance across state lines" bullshit. That's a boondoggle to benefit the insurance companies at your expense. It's a total ripoff.

You should be able to buy insurance from ANY insurance company ANYWHERE IN THE COUNTRY. Just like you do with auto, home, and life insurance. Huge difference.

That way, you could bundle your health insurance with all your other insurances and get bundle discounts. And you wouldn't lose your insurance when you lose or change your job, and thus would get long term customer discounts.

The government is the biggest player in the health insurance market. This is the only insurance market in which the government is a player. The government is not a player in the auto, home, or life insurance markets.

The government is the biggest player in the health insurance market, and gets to write the rules for its private sector competitors! This is the kind of shit we invented laws to break up trusts for!

Those are my thoughts on the necessary and comprehensive reforms we need for health care.

A REAL Republican would have repealed and replaced Obamacare with these reforms.

Does it blow your mind that a lot of pseudocon cucks think I am a liberal?

Moron.

Oh, wow.

No excuse at all.

I see you're really getting your money's worth out of that Liberal Word of the Day toilet paper.

Meanwhile, of the two of us, it's not me who wants Big Daddy Government to take care of me cradle to grave and powder my bottom, Princess.
See post 52, retard.

It's cucks like you who are making UHC inevitable.

Moron.

Since we now know that Trump can also never tell the truth does that mean you will no longer vote for him?
Don't drag me into your delusions. I wouldn't vote for a Democrat to run a Little League bake sale. They'd fuck it up, guaranteed.

Great, so the idea that lies bother you was a lie.

You should be buying your health insurance the same way you buy your auto, home, and life insurance.

It should not be provided by your employer. That makes you a hostage to your employer's take-it-or-leave-it policy. You have zero negotiating leverage.

In turn, your employer is hostage to government rules which force your employer to buy insurance from a limited number of insurance companies in your geographic area.

Employer sponsored insurance should not be tax exempt. That bends the health care cost curve upward, and it drives up tax rates on every taxpayer.

You should be able to pick up the telephone and be able to call any insurer in the country. This gives you maximum negotiating leverage because you can always hang up and call any of a constellation of competitors.

This is not to be confused with the Republican smoke and mirrors "buy insurance across state lines" bullshit. That's a boondoggle to benefit the insurance companies at your expense. It's a total ripoff.

You should be able to buy insurance from ANY insurance company ANYWHERE IN THE COUNTRY. Just like you do with auto, home, and life insurance. Huge difference.

That way, you could bundle your health insurance with all your other insurances and get bundle discounts. And you wouldn't lose your insurance when you lose or change your job, and thus would get long term customer discounts.

The government is the biggest player in the health insurance market. This is the only insurance market in which the government is a player. The government is not a player in the auto, home, or life insurance markets.

The government is the biggest player in the health insurance market, and gets to write the rules for its private sector competitors! This is the kind of shit we invented laws to break up trusts for!

Those are my thoughts on the necessary and comprehensive reforms we need for health care.

A REAL Republican would have repealed and replaced Obamacare with these reforms.

Does it blow your mind that a lot of pseudocon cucks think I am a liberal?

No a real Republican would have repealed Obamacare and replaced it with nothing.

You really need to make up your mind. Obamacare was great when the Democrats forced it on us, but it sucks when Trump doesn't repeal it on his first day of office?

Your tantrum is less than compelling.

The psuedocon Trumptards are so stupid they don't even know it will be their fault we are all going to be forced into single payer health care.

Moron.

Great, so the idea that lies bother you was a lie.
Lies bother me. But Democrats saying things are lies doesn't make them lies.

You really need to make up your mind. Obamacare was great when the Democrats forced it on us, but it sucks when Trump doesn't repeal it on his first day of office?

Your tantrum is less than compelling.
More logical fallacies. I'm not surprised.

Here, eat this post by me in 2012, fuckwit:

I want you to remember in 2019 that you were told today that ObamaCare is going to bankrupt your state.

By that time, Obama will be retired on the golf course, laughing his ass off. And when your fellow citizens get slammed with a higher state tax bill, and your fellow citizens find their state benefits abruptly cut back, you should probably know that Obama will have a lot of Secret Service protection. And he will need it.

That is Obama's way. Shower you with free gifts and pushing the costs out until long after he is gone. Just so you will swallow his c**k and vote for him.

Remember. 2019. You were warned way ahead of time. You were warned today.

Trump is a massive failure for not replacing it as promised.

"You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

The psuedocon Trumptards are so stupid they don't even know it will be their fault we are all going to be forced into single payer health care.
Hey, genius, that was the entire point of Obamacare -- crash the system entirely, so the Democrats would force a government takeover -- "for the people", of course.

Forum List

Back